Infinite Energy

Updated Sep 5, 2014
Updated Sep 5, 2014

2.9

Intern Interview

submit resume to job fair. Got email for scheduling on-site interview. asked some basic algorithm/data structure questions, some behavior questions, asked some past works in resume, and a OO design question.

Quality/Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Infinite Energy in June 2014.

Found this job through a college adviser. Applied, and was asked to come in and take a 2 hour Excel based exam. After waiting over 3 weeks to finally hear from them, I was asked to come in for an interview. Interview was a panel of 3 people, lasted about an hour, everything went smoothly as possible. Was asked a couple programming questions that i answered perfectly. Was told that I would get a CALL no matter what.. 2 weeks pass, nothing. 3 weeks pass, still nothing. 4 weeks pass, STILL NOTHING. I had to call, email, and almost beg them to give me a response as the job itself was very appealing to me. Needless to say, i was EMAILED by a recruiter the most BS GENERIC email saying thanks but no thanks.

Interview Questions
    • Doesnt matter. Dont interview with them if youre looking for an organized competent company on top of their stuff.   Answer Question

Infinite Energy Response

Aug 11, 2014HR Manager

Infinite Energy screens its applicants very carefully, and takes its time reviewing all applications/resumes/assessments in-depth, to ensure that the most qualified applicant receives the position ... More

Software Test Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Infinite Energy in May 2014.

Group interview, technical and behavioral questions that relate specifically to the internal processes of the company as well as information and skills that are essential to the position. Supervisors from several facets of the company were present, including immediate supervisors and directors.

Interview Questions
    • How to deal with a coworker that does the vast majority of the work and will not allow for proper delegation of tasks to be completed throughout the team.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Infinite Energy in March 2014.

The interview proces would be face to face with 3 interviewers

Interview Questions
    • It is going to be a combination of behavioral, technical and case study   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Infinite Energy in December 2013.

I received the interview invitation after 2 days of my application. Because the company is near to my apartment, it was a onsite interview. There are 3 interviewers. First, they asked about the resume as usual. Then they asked me to design a basic database to manage a food shop. Another question is a black box test, which I didnt learn it before.

Business Intelligence Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Infinite Energy in December 2013.

I got a call through employee referral. The Interview process had a written paper based SQL test followed by an interview for nearly 1 hour. The interview was conducted by manager and the 2 other senior developer from the team. The question asked were all behavioral to test the communication skills like experience related to position and time when you faced challenges.

Interview Questions
    • Experience related to report generation and tools used.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

on campus recruiting

Interview Questions
    • on databse. you have two columns 2. 3. 4. 5... n and 1. 2. 3. 4. 5.... n
      combine these two.

Answer Question

Testing Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infinite Energy in January 2013.

I saw the position through an email posted from my college adviser. I sent HR my resume as well as applied for the position online through their website. A few days later I received a call from the company scheduling an interview. At the office I was interviewed by a panel of 5 employees. They had behavioral questions as well as an SQL test.. Overall, the interview was very pleasant and the HR that contacted me was very nice.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Infinite Energy in January 2011.

Hiring and interview was simple and professional. Interviewers were nice and asked good questions relating to my internship position. They did not try to trick you when answering questions and were very straight forward. Overall the interview was great and I got an email a week or two later.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

The process took a dayinterviewed at Infinite Energy in October 2010.

I initially learned of Infinite Energy from the University of Florida fall semester Career Fair where I also first applied for the Customer Service Bilingual Rep I position. I recieved an call regarding an interview soon there after. I completed some preliminary forms regarding my career experience and overall background and underwent computer software skills tests.

Interview Questions
    • Faced with a customer request in which a credit of bill charges beyond your authorized amount at a moment in which no authorzed reps may be available for assistance and where customer is stating the outcome of the immediate credit will define their dicision for continued business with Infinite, what would you do?   View Answer