Infinite

Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Infinite in May 2014.

Interview Details – i got a call from infinite after and hour posting my resume on careerbuilder and the next day i was interviewed for account manager position. the questions were about my past experiences and my work. nothing that caught me off guard.

Interview Question – as i said it wasnt that hard. Questions: what are your weaknesses?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – it was a door to door sales job!

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Des Plaines, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Infinite in January 2014.

Interview Details – If contacted by infinite you will be asked to come in for a preliminary first round interview. If you land a second interview you will be asked to come back for a full day of shadowing an account manager in which you will see what a typical day consists of as well as have the opportunity to hear more about the company.

Interview Question – typical interview questions.. nothing really unexpected if you are prepared to be interviewed. Focus on your goals and strengths. Through out the interview you must maintain a high level of professionalism.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – 2 options for compensation. not really room for negotiation.

Solutions Specialist Interview

Solutions Specialist
Des Plaines, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Infinite in December 2013.

Interview Details – One on one and full day shadow

Interview Question – You are prepped for all 3 round questions during the second round.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is none.

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
Chicago, IL

I applied online - interviewed at Infinite in January 2013.

Interview Details – I quick applied via Carreerbuilder.com and within 2 days, I was sent an E-mail and phone called for an interview at their office in the Northwest Suburbs. My interview was 1 on 1 with what seemed a decent manager named Chris. They also asked if I had reliable transportation and whether I'd pass a drug test. After that they assigned me to a "trainer/leadership" person . ( or person who actually stayed past 2 month). After that for 4 days you were "trained" and on the road with your trainer. Just literally shadowing him and listening to his pitch and close. All for the magical pay of about $3 per hour. By the 5th day your on your own and should have crammed in all the pricing and data the trainer has taught you in 4 short days. The trainers do try though as your performance aslo pays them and helps with their promotions. They get about 5% of each of your sales and their teams of 10 need to generate about 3000 per week in order to get them promoted to the next level.

Interview Question – It lasted only an hour and I was asked questions about my resume, leadership potential, how I led a team and solved a problem while motivating people under me. I was also asked where I expected myself to be in 1 year especially in the company.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It's either $300 per week plus 20% base or full 100% commission with payouts of about $50 for each successful application submitted. Most Reps only manage about 2 a day. Which is really a break even for people even under minimum wage.

Very Easy Interview

Account Executive/Marketing Interview

Account Executive/Marketing
Park Ridge, IL

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Infinite.

Interview Details – I was called by a recruiter from the office to come in for an interview (they probably saw my resume on careerbuilder.com). The first 1:1 interview was very basic. The interviewer asked me about my education, experiences and activities. Afterwards, I was called into a second interview the following day which involved shadowing an account manager. Basically, this is a DOOR-TO-DOOR sales job; the manager was driving from business to business selling Comcast cable services. They also spoke of being promoted within some months to a manger which is basically from what I saw, training new employees to do door-to-door sales.

If I knew the actual job description, I would not have shown up for the interview. If you enjoy going door-to-door, and can tolerate doors being slammed in your face, then this position may be suitable for you. My advice to anyone being called by these so called “B2B” marketing firms is to ask several questions and know what exactly you are getting into. I have received calls by similar firms such as “BLUE” and others which offer the same type of positions. If you are looking for a sales job, I suggest joining a more reputable firm selling known products versus these so called “B2B” marketing firms who will take just about anyone.

There were employees that claimed that they were doing well and enjoyed their jobs. If you have absolute no job experience and want to learn about sales, you can give this company a try and may learn about using sales strategies to make money. Also if you decide you want to do this job, make sure you have a car so else you will freeze during the winter time commuting around using public transportation.

Interview Question – No specific difficult questions.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – In any case, I declined the position in “Infinite” because I don’t want to do door-to-door sales, work with shady mangers and lure new people into the company and have them do door-to-door.

Worked for Infinite? Contribute to the Community!