Infinite Interview Questions

Updated Sep 15, 2014

2.3

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Plaines, IL

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Infinite in July 2014.

There was an initial interview scheduled with the Manager of the office. Then, an interview with an employee in which she read questions off of a piece of paper and bought me coffee. The next day, there was another 'interview' with the manager in which he made a job offer. Very easy.

Interview Questions
    • There were no hard questions. He only asked me about myself and talked about travelling.   Answer Question
    There was nothing to negotiate. He wanted to hire as many people as possible, and I was a person.

Account Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Infinite in July 2014.

I received a call from one of the human resources directors about the resume I sent. I talked with the woman about the hours, location, and basic summary of the job. I came in for my preliminary interview yesterday. They girl in the lobby was really nice. She was an intern who went to school in Florida. My interview was about a half hour. I met with one of the hiring directors. The questions weren't too difficult. She asked about my previous job experience. Mostly job responsibilities, growth, timeframes, why I was looking for a new position. She asked if I had training or management experience, what my leadership style was, what my goals were. We talked a little bit about school and sports cause I was a college athlete. Nothing too difficult

Interview Questions
    • Why I left my most previous job honestly was the most difficult. I didn't get fired. The place I used to work at had budget cuts so it's hard to explain to someone you got laid off for no real reason other than financials.   Answer Question
    I don't know how to answer this. I got offered a 2nd interview next week. Not sure about the job yet.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Infinite in May 2014.

i got a call from infinite after and hour posting my resume on careerbuilder and the next day i was interviewed for account manager position. the questions were about my past experiences and my work. nothing that caught me off guard.

Interview Questions
    • as i said it wasnt that hard. Questions: what are your weaknesses?   Answer Question

it was a door to door sales job!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Plaines, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Infinite in January 2014.

If contacted by infinite you will be asked to come in for a preliminary first round interview. If you land a second interview you will be asked to come back for a full day of shadowing an account manager in which you will see what a typical day consists of as well as have the opportunity to hear more about the company.

Interview Questions
    • typical interview questions.. nothing really unexpected if you are prepared to be interviewed. Focus on your goals and strengths. Through out the interview you must maintain a high level of professionalism.   View Answer
    2 options for compensation. not really room for negotiation.

Solutions Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Plaines, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Infinite in December 2013.

One on one and full day shadow

Interview Questions
    • You are prepped for all 3 round questions during the second round.   Answer Question
    There is none.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online - interviewed at Infinite in January 2013.

I quick applied via Carreerbuilder.com and within 2 days, I was sent an E-mail and phone called for an interview at their office in the Northwest Suburbs. My interview was 1 on 1 with what seemed a decent manager named Chris. They also asked if I had reliable transportation and whether I'd pass a drug test. After that they assigned me to a "trainer/leadership" person . ( or person who actually stayed past 2 month). After that for 4 days you were "trained" and on the road with your trainer. Just literally shadowing him and listening to his pitch and close. All for the magical pay of about $3 per hour. By the 5th day your on your own and should have crammed in all the pricing and data the trainer has taught you in 4 short days. The trainers do try though as your performance aslo pays them and helps with their promotions. They get about 5% of each of your sales and their teams of 10 need to generate about 3000 per week in order to get them promoted to the next level.

Interview Questions
    • It lasted only an hour and I was asked questions about my resume, leadership potential, how I led a team and solved a problem while motivating people under me. I was also asked where I expected myself to be in 1 year especially in the company.   Answer Question
    It's either $300 per week plus 20% base or full 100% commission with payouts of about $50 for each successful application submitted. Most Reps only manage about 2 a day. Which is really a break even for people even under minimum wage.

Account Executive/Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Park Ridge, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Park Ridge, IL

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Infinite.

I was called by a recruiter from the office to come in for an interview (they probably saw my resume on careerbuilder.com). The first 1:1 interview was very basic. The interviewer asked me about my education, experiences and activities. Afterwards, I was called into a second interview the following day which involved shadowing an account manager. Basically, this is a DOOR-TO-DOOR sales job; the manager was driving from business to business selling Comcast cable services. They also spoke of being promoted within some months to a manger which is basically from what I saw, training new employees to do door-to-door sales.

If I knew the actual job description, I would not have shown up for the interview. If you enjoy going door-to-door, and can tolerate doors being slammed in your face, then this position may be suitable for you. My advice to anyone being called by these so called “B2B” marketing firms is to ask several questions and know what exactly you are getting into. I have received calls by similar firms such as “BLUE” and others which offer the same type of positions. If you are looking for a sales job, I suggest joining a more reputable firm selling known products versus these so called “B2B” marketing firms who will take just about anyone.

There were employees that claimed that they were doing well and enjoyed their jobs. If you have absolute no job experience and want to learn about sales, you can give this company a try and may learn about using sales strategies to make money. Also if you decide you want to do this job, make sure you have a car so else you will freeze during the winter time commuting around using public transportation.

Interview Questions

In any case, I declined the position in “Infinite” because I don’t want to do door-to-door sales, work with shady mangers and lure new people into the company and have them do door-to-door.

Worked for Infinite? Contribute to the Community!