Infinity Insurance

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

FNOL Trainee Interview

FNOL Trainee

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Infinity Insurance in November 2011.

Interview Details – By far the WORST interview process I've ever had. The first phase was a testing session consisting of a typing test, a reasoning test, and finally another typing/common sense test (typing a letter to a customer and one to your new boss). This wasn't bad at all. The 1-on-1 interview did it for me. it lasted 2 1/2 hours long!!! I was pissed.... He talked about the company for one hour, then asked me about 3 questions for EVERY SINGLE THING on my resume, then had me sit with a more advanced person to shadow them and listen in on calls. THEN, we went back and had a recap. Their strategy sucks and I dozed off at least twice. I honestly couldn't tell you what he talked about and after that interview I didn't even want the job.

About two weeks later HR called and offered me the position and I accepted (got bills to pay). Took my drug test within two days and then found out my start date.

The company is big on micromanagement so if you don't like that or don't know how to effectively ignore people, don't work here. Other than that, it's pretty easy work and casual dress

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time X happened at your previous job and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
  • What were your responsibilities at Y job? What did you like/dislike about the job? Why'd you quit?   Answer Question

Worked for Infinity Insurance? Contribute to the Community!