Infinity Insurance Interview Questions

Updated Jun 8, 2014

2.7

Data Entry, Scanning, Documentation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Infinity Insurance in April 2014.

I applied online and was asked to come in for some tests. There were three tests which I spent nearly 3 hours taking. A few people who had come for the same tests had to leave because of the lengthiness of it.
    1. This test was a speed test, WPM test
    2. This test I had to read through a pamphlet and make a summary of it to send to potential customers; I had to do two of these.
    3. The third test was a typical hiring questionnaire.

I was emailed to complete two more questionnaire/employment questions online.

I was then called in for an interview.

During the interview I first spoke with a supervisor. We went through the typical application stuff and then came the questions. Have you ever been in this situation? What would you do in this situation? Etc. There were about ten of them. Afterwards, I waited and her supervisor came in and went through the exact interview process with the exact same questions. This process was about an hour and a half.

Three weeks later I received an email saying the position had been filled.

I thought I did really well through this interview process but apparently someone did better. I have seen the same position open a few times since then, but because I currently have a job (I am looking for a new one obviously) I literally do not have the amount of time necessary to interview for a position with this company.

ERM Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

I applied online – interviewed at Infinity Insurance in February 2014.

Started the Interview process with a Online Test which would have continued to a personal interview and then an offer

Sales Agent Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Infinity Insurance.

Applied online. Phone interview. Second Phone interview. Got the job.

Interview Questions
    • They ask you a question in spanish. Probably the hardest one.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. I was making 16/hr at my previous job and the brought me way down. Flat base rate.

Pricing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Infinity Insurance in July 2013.

HR sent me an email to set up a phone interview with the manager of pricing team. It took only a week.

Interview Questions
    • All common questions about my software skill as SQL, VBA..etc.   Answer Question

Auto Appraiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Havertown, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Havertown, PA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Infinity Insurance in July 2013.

Phone call to schedule pre interview test,pre interview test and then face to face interview

Auto Damage Appraiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Haverford, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Haverford, PA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infinity Insurance in June 2013.

At first I arrived early anticipating a interview, the recruiter made me sit and wait 15 minutes after scheduled interview.I then had to take a pretest for a interview and upon passing I would get a interview which was not mentioned in the phone call I recieved.During the pretest which took place within their daily work stations I could hear everyone's conversations which was quite a distraction.I overheard workers demoralizing one another while using the F word.I was so appalled that I felt like leaving then but continued to complete the test.Upon finishing the test I then had to wait for HR to review answers which ther is no right or wrong since it was a profile test.Finally after 2 hours I was told that I did not pass profile test and sent home without a interview.The whole process could be avoided if I were able to do the test at home without spending gas and tolls.The way they were throwing the F word around left a bad taste in my mouth and if given the chance for a interview I probably would have declined anyway.Not a very professional way to do buisness especially while someone is interviewing for a position

Administrative Assistant-Claims Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cerritos, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cerritos, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Infinity Insurance.

Initial Phone Interivew. Then you are scheduled for an online test you take at the facility. I didn't get to do an in-person interivew b/c I didn't pass their online test of puzzles, and odd shape maching, and stupid questions that were confusing and ridiculous. How can you measure someone's attitude and work ethic when you're asking them to compare colors and shapes on screen to determine if they can do this job right? I don't understand and maybe that's why I don’t work for you. I was litterally offended that i, someone with extensive administrative background and experience, was overlooked because your puzzle games were difficult to comprehend. I didnt even know what i was looking at. Very weird process.

All Positions Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Infinity Insurance in June 2009.

Infinity has a very lengthy situational exam. The test takes a minimum of an hour to test you in various situations. It's a personality test/behavorial test. It's one of the longest I've taken.

Interview Questions
    • I had a one on one interview with several department heads. I found the questions average but the interviewers were very hard to read.   Answer Question
    The HR person is no longer there and I found him to be unscriuoolus. He has changed positions a couple of times since Infinity-he claimed he did not have any wiggle room.

Claims Representative Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infinity Insurance in October 2008.

Surprised I did not get the offer after a positive and productive interview. Perhaps was based on Personality test. The interviewer tld me everything looked good, and by the time I got home I had a thank you e-mail. He did mention that the test they give you during the interview will determine whether you can continue on in the process, after I took the test, he came back 20 minutes later, so I assumed he graded it, and then we proceeded with the interview

Field Initial Action Adjuster Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Infinity Insurance in May 2012.

Applied online through website and was contacted about 3 weeks later. HR rep scheduled an in office personality/aptitude assessment test along with a writing sample. You have to pass this test in order to be invited to an interview...the writing sample involves communications between management and customers. The hiring manager scheduled interview for the following week after I aced the testing. The interview itself was with two claims managers and followed the STAR format. If you don't provide solid answers and resolutions to the issues brought up, you will have no chance. Based on my experience, the manager offered me the position at the end of the interview pending results of background check and drug test. Background check was started before I interviewed so I was contacted about one week later to schedule drug test. The drug test took much longer then anticipated (one week) but I subsequently received my offer letter after results came back.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time where you felt that you could improve on your work product?   Answer Question
    No negotiation. Salary offered was close to what I wanted based on my experience. 401k match could be higher but is sufficient. PTO time is good for starting employee.