Infinity Insurance Interview Questions

Updated Mar 22, 2015
Updated Mar 22, 2015

2.5

SIU Investigatoor Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Infinity Insurance.

Very informal, management seemed very down to earth. Team worked together as a family. Great benefits were offered. Everyone seemed polite when I was there. Personality test was very simple. They emphasized on working long hours and putting in hard work. The pay for a 2 week training in Alabama. Job rides on passing that training.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you dealt with a difficult coworker and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Special Investigator SIU Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Infinity Insurance in February 2015.

The manager for SIU in this dept had zero personality during the interview, no smiles or warmness. Very dry and unpleasant. The male manager was somewhat better as far as personality, still, not interview professionals by any rate. 3 weeks to get back to me even after f/u and thank you cards sent. This place is very inconsiderate.

Interview Questions
    • same old basic situation interview questions out of the old playbook.   Answer Question

Claims Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Infinity Insurance.

one in person interview. met at the office and had to complete a comptency test before hand. everything was pretty much done one the same day which is a plus so you know pretty quickly.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

It was situational base interview to give situation/task that pretend to the question, the action we took of that situation, and what was the outcome of that situation. It was 1.5+ hour long interview

Data Entry, Scanning, Documentation Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Infinity Insurance in April 2014.

I applied online and was asked to come in for some tests. There were three tests which I spent nearly 3 hours taking. A few people who had come for the same tests had to leave because of the lengthiness of it.
    1. This test was a speed test, WPM test
    2. This test I had to read through a pamphlet and make a summary of it to send to potential customers; I had to do two of these.
    3. The third test was a typical hiring questionnaire.

I was emailed to complete two more questionnaire/employment questions online.

I was then called in for an interview.

During the interview I first spoke with a supervisor. We went through the typical application stuff and then came the questions. Have you ever been in this situation? What would you do in this situation? Etc. There were about ten of them. Afterwards, I waited and her supervisor came in and went through the exact interview process with the exact same questions. This process was about an hour and a half.

Three weeks later I received an email saying the position had been filled.

I thought I did really well through this interview process but apparently someone did better. I have seen the same position open a few times since then, but because I currently have a job (I am looking for a new one obviously) I literally do not have the amount of time necessary to interview for a position with this company.

ERM Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

I applied online – interviewed at Infinity Insurance in February 2014.

Started the Interview process with a Online Test which would have continued to a personal interview and then an offer

Sales Agent Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Infinity Insurance.

Applied online. Phone interview. Second Phone interview. Got the job.

Interview Questions
    • They ask you a question in spanish. Probably the hardest one.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. I was making 16/hr at my previous job and the brought me way down. Flat base rate.

Pricing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Infinity Insurance in July 2013.

HR sent me an email to set up a phone interview with the manager of pricing team. It took only a week.

Interview Questions
    • All common questions about my software skill as SQL, VBA..etc.   Answer Question

Auto Appraiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Havertown, PA
    Anonymous Employee in Havertown, PA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Infinity Insurance in July 2013.

Phone call to schedule pre interview test,pre interview test and then face to face interview

Auto Damage Appraiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Haverford, PA
    Anonymous Employee in Haverford, PA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infinity Insurance in June 2013.

At first I arrived early anticipating a interview, the recruiter made me sit and wait 15 minutes after scheduled interview.I then had to take a pretest for a interview and upon passing I would get a interview which was not mentioned in the phone call I recieved.During the pretest which took place within their daily work stations I could hear everyone's conversations which was quite a distraction.I overheard workers demoralizing one another while using the F word.I was so appalled that I felt like leaving then but continued to complete the test.Upon finishing the test I then had to wait for HR to review answers which ther is no right or wrong since it was a profile test.Finally after 2 hours I was told that I did not pass profile test and sent home without a interview.The whole process could be avoided if I were able to do the test at home without spending gas and tolls.The way they were throwing the F word around left a bad taste in my mouth and if given the chance for a interview I probably would have declined anyway.Not a very professional way to do buisness especially while someone is interviewing for a position