Infinity Pharmaceuticals

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Database Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Infinity Pharmaceuticals in December 2011.

I applied for a temp position working on updating one of their databases. The HR recruiter asked about my background and my interest in the company. I then spoke with the supervisor for the project and he explained the background of the major projects the company was working on. Everyone (literally everyone) is really smart and friendly, which speaks to their collaborative culture. Everyone works hard but there is time to relax and have an opportunity to get to know each other. Every Friday, they host a social accompanied by beer and a ping pong tournament.

Interview Questions
The compensation offered was what I expected for a temp position, taking into my account my experience and background.