Infinity Pharmaceuticals

Relevance Date Difficulty

Database Coordinator Interview

Database Coordinator
Cambridge, MA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Infinity Pharmaceuticals in December 2011.

Interview Details – I applied for a temp position working on updating one of their databases. The HR recruiter asked about my background and my interest in the company. I then spoke with the supervisor for the project and he explained the background of the major projects the company was working on. Everyone (literally everyone) is really smart and friendly, which speaks to their collaborative culture. Everyone works hard but there is time to relax and have an opportunity to get to know each other. Every Friday, they host a social accompanied by beer and a ping pong tournament.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – The compensation offered was what I expected for a temp position, taking into my account my experience and background.

Worked for Infinity Pharmaceuticals? Contribute to the Community!