Infinity Sales Group

Updated Nov 6, 2014

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Infinity Sales Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

I applied online – interviewed at Infinity Sales Group.

I applied for a position at Infinity and the Recruiter contacted me within a few days. They gave me a phone interview and then scheduled me for a interview with a Hiring manager. When I arrived I was greeted by a very friendly receptionist. I met with the hiring manger who asked my everything from what are my strong points to why did I leave my last job. I was offered a position after having a second interview.

Interview Questions
    • Most unexpected questions was "What are you looking for in your next employment opportunity?"   View Answer

CALL ADVISOR Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Infinity Sales Group in August 2014.

I submitted my resume to be a Call Advisor in the broadband department after being here for about a month, and exceeding expectations. I was considered for the position and currently in a "trial" for me to be evaluated into becoming official.

pay was amazing for me

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Infinity Sales Group in February 2014.

I had 2 interviews and they were pretty detailed in explaining what was to be expected. BRING A RESUME that has some serious sales experience OH and dress professional.

There's a background check and a drug screen. My buddy missed his drug screen and they wouldn't pay for him to have another so don't miss it!

There was none.

Sales Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infinity Sales Group in March 2013.

Basic explanation of who company is and how they operate, interview and start date.

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Infinity Sales Group in January 2013.

Must have 6 months of Florida residency, sales experience, open availability. They told me they need night shift employees. I had to take a computer assessment. Two people interviewed me before I got the job offer. Still had to pass background and drug screen. Once I completed everything I started within a week.

Interview Questions
    • Specifics about my former job and performance. They asked me to recite the sales script from my old sales job.   View Answer
    100% commission

Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

I applied in-person – interviewed at Infinity Sales Group in September 2010.

received a phone interview, then schedule and day to come in and speak with the company in a group setting. After meet individually with the recruiter then proceed to the background check, drug test.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infinity Sales Group in January 2010.

On Wednesdays they have open house and they will hire you. Tell them that you LOVE TO work all day everyday and they will hire you! They get kickbacks for hiring. The motto is to only keep 1 out of all 25 person training class.

Interview Questions
    • Do you have a flexible schedule? Say YES!   View Answer