Infinity Software Development

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Infinity Software Development

Business Process Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Infinity Software Development (Tallahassee, FL) in July 2010.

Interview

The hiring and interview process with this company is long and drawn out. It started with a phone call from their recruiter/HR rep, then an interview with the recruiter and another person in the position I was interviewing for. After that, they set a lunch interview with the hiring manager. I was actively interviewing for other positions, and ended up having to make a decision on another offer before being offered a position with Infinity Software. They were my first choice, but I couldn't allow another opportunity to pass when I didn't know if the long interview process would result in an offer or not.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Infinity Software Development in March 2012.

Interview

Recruiter called me and asked if I was seeking for work, she checked what day i was available for interview, my salary expectation and asked to describe my typical day as a recruiter. The day after I received a call from the company with another senior Recruiter asking what does success means to me, what is work ethic, If I have done Sales or recruiting. There was an easy flow to the conversation. The Recruiter said thanks, Ill be conducting other Interviews Ill touch base with you. That was the last time heard of that Recruiter.

Interview Questions

• What was your most challenging issue I came across   1 Answer

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Infinity Software Development in October 2010.

Interview

The interviewer was a recruiter at Infinity and asked questions about my educational as well as professional background and asked some HR questions.