Inflexxion Interview Questions

Updated May 17, 2014

1.8

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newton, MA

I applied through other source – interviewed at Inflexxion.

Leah was fantastic as HR VP and I felt comfortable immediately. I went forward to turn down the offer from ADL in Boston, Ma. I found myself laughing and immediate sense of comfort.

Health Analytics Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newton, MA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Inflexxion in March 2014.

I was contacted through a recruiter and went through a phone interview to an in person interview. It was advertised originally as a project manager position, then it was adapted to a lower level (this lower level was made VERY clear by their HR person). The position was very poorly defined - the interviewers including senior management were unable to answer questions such as 'how will success be measured' and 'what will the priorities be in the first month'. It was made clear that 'emergencies' regularly occurred which required employees to stay late and work extra hours. Emergency is defined as a client asking for work that is out of scope.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked how I could use process improvement to move the department to be more proactive than reactive.   Answer Question

After the interview I didn't feel that the environment was conducive to a positive work life balance. Also, the position was poorly defined, at a lower level than the one I accepted an interview for, am qualified for, and the qualifications they were looking for - and the salary reflected this.

QA Performance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newton, MA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Inflexxion in August 2011.

Run of the mill interview about technical knowledge

Interview Questions
    • Was asked to give example how to solve selected technical problems   Answer Question
    The easiest enhancement to get was an extra week of paid vacation.

Senior User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newton, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Inflexxion in December 2009.

Inflexxion was one of three companies who called me back for interviews - I was referred by an existing employee. In my first phone interview, I met only with the HR person at the time, and then the Creative Director. I then came in for two in-person rounds, each one with several people simultaneously... quicker overall, but a little bit tribunal-like. The interviews were not too terribly challenging, and seemed mostly designed to vet if a) I had a basic level of skill, and b) if I would be a good match in personality. All in all it was a pretty pleasant and painless process that only took about 3 weeks.

Interview Questions
    • There really weren't any very tough questions - they asked me about my experience and process in many areas (design, UX, coding, production), I told them and showed them samples. A lot of the match seemed to be personality and style, which was a very good fit.   Answer Question
    I was a poor negotiator at that point and might have been able to swing a bit more salary, but I doubt it. I did manage to get an extra few days of vacation, and had I known the culture and been ballsier, I am sure I could have gotten at least a full week.