Info.com

Info.com Interview Questions

1.8

Keyword Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Info.com in April 2011.

Found listing on Craigslist. Responded and interviews were being held that week (very quick process). Group times for interviews: 1 on a Thur, 1 on a Fri (you go to just one). The CEO speaks to whole group to give a little company background and job detail. Each person is taken one by one to be interviewed. Interview was brief and to the point.

None. Flat rate.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Info.com in January 2011.

Sat in a room with a whole bunch of other people. Given schpeel about company and then were given personal 15 minute interviews with the CEO, who was very nice.

none

Keyword Specialist/SEO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Info.com in June 2010.

I applied online via a Craigslist ad; I had the ideal background and professional experience in the job. Then I was given two tests, which I completed and returned promptly. I was given two options for an interview time--and I arrived early to a packed waiting room of thirty people who had applied for the same position. The CEO comes out and gives a talk on the history of the company and yadda yadda and then starts taking people one at a time. When he gets to me he looks at my test results and my resume and makes a spot judgment that I'm not right.

I waited an hour, spent hours on dumb tests, for a thirty second snub. Nope. Don't work there.

Taxonomist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Info.com in January 2009.

If the company is interested they will email you a quick test to see if your skills align with what they need. If so, they will setup an interview time. You will first go through a quick introduction about the company by their CEO, Stephen, with other potential hires. Then you have a 10-15 minute interview with the CEO and some managers (the interviewers change constantly). They ask about prior work experience, relevant work experience, and make sure that your skills work for the position. Simple questions, relaxed interview.

Interview Questions
    • All the questions were honestly very simple. All things from your resume. But they will quiz you on anything you put on your resume, so be prepared to answer extensive questions and how it could be relevant and good for their company. They may ask you what hobbies and interests you have outside of your work experience since they deal with keywords and taxonomies in a variety of different topics.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation phase. They sent an email saying that you have been offered a position, which you have a day to respond. Details include: how much you will make per hour, vacation time, and any benefits they may offer (they had no benefits at the time, but they may have changed now that they have health insurance).