InfoCision Interview Questions & Reviews in Akron, OH

1.7

14 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Business Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at InfoCision.

I filled out the application online, got a call the next day, interviewed in person just a few days later. I was told I would be interviewing with one person, only to have it be another. You will need to take a computer skills test but it was quite easy. Ask about the actual pay and what you can expect to earn before accepting anything.

Interview Questions
    • There was nothing difficult about this interview, no unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Too many things changed from what the advertised job posting had listed to what I was told in person. The more I found out, the less I was interested. Had they been more honest upfront I would not have applied.

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at InfoCision in June 2014.

I submitted a short survey from the company website, and the next day received a call to set up an interview for the following day. I was told to arrive 30 minutes early to fill out an application (which I would have rather filled out ahead of time). I waited in a lobby-type area with other interviewees, and a woman that arrived AFTER I did was taken back before I was, just because she had finished the application first. It wasn't much of an interview, mostly just the interviewer telling me what the job entailed. At the end, she told me I should be hearing a hiring decision within 5-7 business days. Online, however, it says a decision takes 7-10 business days. I called to check on my application twice; on the third call, I was told an email was sent to me 3 DAYS AFTER my interview (which I never received) stating that they would not be offering me a position at this time.

Clerical/Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at InfoCision.

Hired on the spot.

Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at InfoCision in May 2013.

I applied online and they contacted me a few weeks later. It was an ok process. Nothing to outstanding. I met with the hr guy and he was ok

No negotiation

Telesales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at InfoCision.

Pass background check, must be able to read well and show inflection in voice.

Interview Questions
    • If you can read and pass background check you can get hired   Answer Question
    No just get a little more for working nights and weekends.

Communicator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

I interviewed through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at InfoCision in January 2011.

Asked me about my sales background. apparently upselling at a resturant counts as sales experience. Handed you a piece of paper asking what calls you are not comfortable taking. Has as much meaning as toilet paper. Never told about doing programs other then time warner cable. Talk about a bait and switch.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at InfoCision in March 2013.

I was invited in for an interview. The person i interviewed with was very nice. Unfortunately I quickly discovered the position was not in the salary range necessary for my needs and the health insurance offered within the first year of hire is insufficient for my medical needs.

Interview Questions
    • The interview was relatively short. There did not seem to be any difficult questions.   Answer Question

Program Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at InfoCision in October 2010.

I applied online and was given a call to schedule a one on one interview with HR. The meeting with HR was informational and I got to know more about the company. After the first interview, I met with the hiring manager to discuss the position in more detail. There were some behavioral questions and a situational questions. The final interview was with the department director. This main purpose of this interview was to establish why I was a better candidate than the other applicants.

Interview Questions
    • Please describe a time when you have successfully worked in a team environment.   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work at InfoCison?   Answer Question
    Be friendly and outgoing.

Program Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at InfoCision in March 2012.

It was excellent.

Interview Questions
    • What is the most difficult situation that you were able to work your way out of?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at InfoCision in October 2011.

I first had to sit in the waiting room with 3 other candidates and fill out an additional application. I then was instructed to go through a door and go to the 3rd floor. I met with some random guy who was "filling in" for the HR department that day. He asked me the typical interview questions, in which I thought I answered in an appropriate manner. He thanked me for coming in and three days later I recieved my decline letter, which I appreciated.

Interview Questions

Worked for InfoCision? Contribute to the Community!