InfoCision

Relevance Date Difficulty

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Quality Assurance Analyst
Akron, OH

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at InfoCision in June 2014.

Interview Details – I submitted a short survey from the company website, and the next day received a call to set up an interview for the following day. I was told to arrive 30 minutes early to fill out an application (which I would have rather filled out ahead of time). I waited in a lobby-type area with other interviewees, and a woman that arrived AFTER I did was taken back before I was, just because she had finished the application first. It wasn't much of an interview, mostly just the interviewer telling me what the job entailed. At the end, she told me I should be hearing a hiring decision within 5-7 business days. Online, however, it says a decision takes 7-10 business days. I called to check on my application twice; on the third call, I was told an email was sent to me 3 DAYS AFTER my interview (which I never received) stating that they would not be offering me a position at this time.

Interview Question – There weren't any difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Clerical/Receptionist Interview

Clerical/Receptionist
Akron, OH

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at InfoCision.

Interview Details – Hired on the spot.

Marketing Intern Interview

Marketing Intern
Akron, OH

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at InfoCision in May 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online and they contacted me a few weeks later. It was an ok process. Nothing to outstanding. I met with the hr guy and he was ok

Interview Question – Why I wanted to be an intern...   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Telesales Interview

Telesales
Akron, OH

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at InfoCision.

Interview Details – Pass background check, must be able to read well and show inflection in voice.

Interview Question – If you can read and pass background check you can get hired   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No just get a little more for working nights and weekends.

Communicator Interview

Communicator
Akron, OH

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at InfoCision in January 2011.

Interview Details – Asked me about my sales background. apparently upselling at a resturant counts as sales experience. Handed you a piece of paper asking what calls you are not comfortable taking. Has as much meaning as toilet paper. Never told about doing programs other then time warner cable. Talk about a bait and switch.

Interview Question – none were difficult or unexpected   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Akron, OH

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at InfoCision in March 2013.

Interview Details – I was invited in for an interview. The person i interviewed with was very nice. Unfortunately I quickly discovered the position was not in the salary range necessary for my needs and the health insurance offered within the first year of hire is insufficient for my medical needs.

Interview Question – The interview was relatively short. There did not seem to be any difficult questions.   Answer Question

Program Supervisor Interview

Program Supervisor
Akron, OH

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at InfoCision in October 2010.

Interview Details – I applied online and was given a call to schedule a one on one interview with HR. The meeting with HR was informational and I got to know more about the company. After the first interview, I met with the hiring manager to discuss the position in more detail. There were some behavioral questions and a situational questions. The final interview was with the department director. This main purpose of this interview was to establish why I was a better candidate than the other applicants.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Be friendly and outgoing.

Program Supervisor Interview

Program Supervisor
Akron, OH

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at InfoCision in March 2012.

Interview Details – It was excellent.

Interview Question – What is the most difficult situation that you were able to work your way out of?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Akron, OH

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at InfoCision in October 2011.

Interview Details – I first had to sit in the waiting room with 3 other candidates and fill out an additional application. I then was instructed to go through a door and go to the 3rd floor. I met with some random guy who was "filling in" for the HR department that day. He asked me the typical interview questions, in which I thought I answered in an appropriate manner. He thanked me for coming in and three days later I recieved my decline letter, which I appreciated.

Interview Question – Why should I hire you over the others in the lobby?   Answer Question

Accounting Interview

Accounting
Akron, OH

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at InfoCision in January 2012.

Interview Details – I had applied for a different position, but was called in for this position. I was told they would send me a job description by the end of the week and set up an interview with the hiring manager for the following week. I was also told basically that I was what they were looking for. i called twice and left messages and finally the HR person called me back to tell me that they decided to move forward with other candidates. The pay and benefits seemed too good to be true and were. She said if anything changes she will call me back. Not very nice to mislead someone desperate for a job.

Interview Question – Typical questions...rather easy   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at InfoCision

Worked for InfoCision? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at InfoCision interview questions and advice in Akron, OH. All 13 interview reviews posted anonymously by InfoCision employees and interview candidates.