InfoCision Interview Questions in Akron, OH

1.8

15 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Business Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at InfoCision.

I filled out the application online, got a call the next day, interviewed in person just a few days later. I was told I would be interviewing with one person, only to have it be another. You will need to take a computer skills test but it was quite easy. Ask about the actual pay and what you can expect to earn before accepting anything.

Interview Questions
    • There was nothing difficult about this interview, no unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Too many things changed from what the advertised job posting had listed to what I was told in person. The more I found out, the less I was interested. Had they been more honest upfront I would not have applied.

Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

I applied online – interviewed at InfoCision in July 2014.

They ask many questions about how you would answer specific work related questions. They ask you to tell them about a problem that you had at your previous job, and the steps that you took to solve it.

Interview Questions
    • they asked what I would do if my supervisor told me that my customer called and complained about how his calls were being handled.   View Answer

salary offered was what I made out of college 10 years ago

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at InfoCision in June 2014.

I submitted a short survey from the company website, and the next day received a call to set up an interview for the following day. I was told to arrive 30 minutes early to fill out an application (which I would have rather filled out ahead of time). I waited in a lobby-type area with other interviewees, and a woman that arrived AFTER I did was taken back before I was, just because she had finished the application first. It wasn't much of an interview, mostly just the interviewer telling me what the job entailed. At the end, she told me I should be hearing a hiring decision within 5-7 business days. Online, however, it says a decision takes 7-10 business days. I called to check on my application twice; on the third call, I was told an email was sent to me 3 DAYS AFTER my interview (which I never received) stating that they would not be offering me a position at this time.

Clerical/Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at InfoCision.

Hired on the spot.

Telesales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at InfoCision.

Pass background check, must be able to read well and show inflection in voice.

Interview Questions
    • If you can read and pass background check you can get hired   Answer Question
    No just get a little more for working nights and weekends.

Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at InfoCision in May 2013.

I applied online and they contacted me a few weeks later. It was an ok process. Nothing to outstanding. I met with the hr guy and he was ok

No negotiation

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at InfoCision in March 2013.

I was invited in for an interview. The person i interviewed with was very nice. Unfortunately I quickly discovered the position was not in the salary range necessary for my needs and the health insurance offered within the first year of hire is insufficient for my medical needs.

Interview Questions
    • The interview was relatively short. There did not seem to be any difficult questions.   Answer Question

Program Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at InfoCision in March 2012.

It was excellent.

Interview Questions
    • What is the most difficult situation that you were able to work your way out of?   Answer Question

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at InfoCision in January 2012.

I had applied for a different position, but was called in for this position. I was told they would send me a job description by the end of the week and set up an interview with the hiring manager for the following week. I was also told basically that I was what they were looking for. i called twice and left messages and finally the HR person called me back to tell me that they decided to move forward with other candidates. The pay and benefits seemed too good to be true and were. She said if anything changes she will call me back. Not very nice to mislead someone desperate for a job.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at InfoCision in October 2011.

I first had to sit in the waiting room with 3 other candidates and fill out an additional application. I then was instructed to go through a door and go to the 3rd floor. I met with some random guy who was "filling in" for the HR department that day. He asked me the typical interview questions, in which I thought I answered in an appropriate manner. He thanked me for coming in and three days later I recieved my decline letter, which I appreciated.