InfoCision

Relevance Date Difficulty

Comunicator Interview

Comunicator
Cleveland, OH

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at InfoCision in June 2010.

Interview Details – The hiring process and initial training is very good.

Interview Question – As mentioned, the interviewing process is ,overall, straight forward and pleasant.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No. don't take the offer unless you really like to work from home or is desperate.

Comunicator Interview

Comunicator
Dayton, OH

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at InfoCision in January 2011.

Interview Details – Applied online through job site. Later received call inviting me to come to their offices and fill out an application and sit down for a face-to-face interview.

Went there, filled out application and related paperwork, spoke with a recruiter who asked me which of their call centers I was interested in working for (there are 4 separate ones in Dayton). Described my related experience, skills and the recruiter described the job and the company fairly well. I then was asked to read from a sample of call scripting, probably in order to gauge my ability to read an unfamiliar piece of text clearly and correctly.

Received a call offering me the position a short time later, which I accepted.

Interview Question – Would you have a problem praying with a customer on the phone? (only relevant to one of four call centers at Dayton)   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Wage is fixed at start

Worked for InfoCision? Contribute to the Community!