InfoCision

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Boardman, OH

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at InfoCision in July 2013.

Interview Details – Very professional the starting out of filing out paper work for the interview not very out going or friendly so that can turn people away

Interview Question – For myself none I would say but I'm from a mgmt background so use to doing interviews   Answer Question

Boardman, OH

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at InfoCision in June 2013.

Interview Details – I found the opening online and called the Job Hotline number. I spoke with a very nice woman who scheduled an interview the very next day! I arrived a little early to the interview to make a good impression and was politely greeted by the receptionist and other staff. While reading over the materials provided to me I saw a male come out of an office dressed like a character from Star Wars. He stopped, smiled at me and said it was a character dress up day. That told this may be a fun place to work. I went about my interview and received a clear description of the job. Within 2-3 days I was contacted by the HR guy about my interest in starting the job.

Interview Question – What motivates me to succeed?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was contacted the the HR Recruiter and offered the position. During the offer process the company training structure and outline was provided: Dates adn times in training, whatto expect after, location options and ammenities.

Akron, OH

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at InfoCision in March 2013.

Interview Details – I was invited in for an interview. The person i interviewed with was very nice. Unfortunately I quickly discovered the position was not in the salary range necessary for my needs and the health insurance offered within the first year of hire is insufficient for my medical needs.

Interview Question – The interview was relatively short. There did not seem to be any difficult questions.   Answer Question

Akron, OH

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at InfoCision in October 2011.

Interview Details – I first had to sit in the waiting room with 3 other candidates and fill out an additional application. I then was instructed to go through a door and go to the 3rd floor. I met with some random guy who was "filling in" for the HR department that day. He asked me the typical interview questions, in which I thought I answered in an appropriate manner. He thanked me for coming in and three days later I recieved my decline letter, which I appreciated.

Interview Question – Why should I hire you over the others in the lobby?   Answer Question

Dayton, OH

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at InfoCision in September 2011.

Interview Details – Called for a phone interview and to set up a 1:1 interview.

Interview Question – Are you able to work nights?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I couldn't commit to the full-time training.

New Castle, PA

The process took a day - interviewed at InfoCision in June 2010.

Interview Details – I took a very easy computer test that basically consisted of me copying and pasting words on a document. When I finished, I waited for someone else to come out of there interview. I was ushered in and asked questions about my experience with customer service. (I didn't have any, this was my first job) I also had to read a script so she could hear my speaking voice when I read. She gave me a schedule and told me to come in on Monday.

Interview Question – How would you handle a rude or unruly customer on the phone?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate.

Worked for InfoCision? Contribute to the Community!