InfoCision Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Mar 26, 2015

1.8

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at InfoCision in March 2015.

Interview

It was over the phone. The lady didn't know what she was doing. They expect you to drive to other states to do a one day training session within their office. They are a christian group so they don't go for a lot of things. They do a background check on your BEFORE they do the interview. I declined their offer. It's telemarketing. You are collecting money for them.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any parking tickets, fines, or have been arrested for anything?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for InfoCision

Anonymous Employee in Mansfield, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at InfoCision (Mansfield, OH) in February 2015.

Interview

Upon arriving for my interview I was in a reception area and had to do forms, go on computer completing another set of items meanwhile listening to receptionist discuss her private health issues and her opinion on an employee. The woman who interviewed me was very pleasant but the pay was too low, right at minimum unless you work late hours, and overall the hours were not something I could work with.

Interview Questions

• My experience and what and why I would like to work there. My impression is the company needs people and I think most anyone would be offered a position and turn over appears too high.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boardman, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at InfoCision (Boardman, OH) in July 2013.

Interview

Very professional the starting out of filing out paper work for the interview not very out going or friendly so that can turn people away

Interview Questions

• For myself none I would say but I'm from a mgmt background so use to doing interviews   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Huntington, WV

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at InfoCision (Huntington, WV) in July 2013.

Interview

Went in with resume. Told to fill out an online application right there. Got interviewed right away but never heard from them. Attempted a second time a year later, this time filling out the application online without going in person first. Never heard back from them, once again. Be aware that they do not care to call back rejected applicants if you do not get the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boardman, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at InfoCision (Boardman, OH) in June 2013.

Interview

I found the opening online and called the Job Hotline number. I spoke with a very nice woman who scheduled an interview the very next day! I arrived a little early to the interview to make a good impression and was politely greeted by the receptionist and other staff. While reading over the materials provided to me I saw a male come out of an office dressed like a character from Star Wars. He stopped, smiled at me and said it was a character dress up day. That told this may be a fun place to work. I went about my interview and received a clear description of the job. Within 2-3 days I was contacted by the HR guy about my interest in starting the job.

Interview Questions

• What motivates me to succeed?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was contacted the the HR Recruiter and offered the position. During the offer process the company training structure and outline was provided: Dates adn times in training, whatto expect after, location options and ammenities.

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at InfoCision (Akron, OH) in March 2013.

Interview

I was invited in for an interview. The person i interviewed with was very nice. Unfortunately I quickly discovered the position was not in the salary range necessary for my needs and the health insurance offered within the first year of hire is insufficient for my medical needs.

Interview Questions

• The interview was relatively short. There did not seem to be any difficult questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at InfoCision (Akron, OH) in October 2011.

Interview

I first had to sit in the waiting room with 3 other candidates and fill out an additional application. I then was instructed to go through a door and go to the 3rd floor. I met with some random guy who was "filling in" for the HR department that day. He asked me the typical interview questions, in which I thought I answered in an appropriate manner. He thanked me for coming in and three days later I recieved my decline letter, which I appreciated.

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at InfoCision (Dayton, OH) in September 2011.

Interview

Called for a phone interview and to set up a 1:1 interview.

Interview Questions

I couldn't commit to the full-time training.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Castle, PA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at InfoCision (New Castle, PA) in June 2010.

Interview

I took a very easy computer test that basically consisted of me copying and pasting words on a document. When I finished, I waited for someone else to come out of there interview. I was ushered in and asked questions about my experience with customer service. (I didn't have any, this was my first job) I also had to read a script so she could hear my speaking voice when I read. She gave me a schedule and told me to come in on Monday.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a rude or unruly customer on the phone?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate.