InfoCision

Updated Jul 26, 2014

1.6

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boardman, OH

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at InfoCision in July 2013.

Very professional the starting out of filing out paper work for the interview not very out going or friendly so that can turn people away

Interview Questions
  • For myself none I would say but I'm from a mgmt background so use to doing interviews   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for InfoCision

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntington, WV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntington, WV

I applied in-person – interviewed at InfoCision in July 2013.

Went in with resume. Told to fill out an online application right there. Got interviewed right away but never heard from them. Attempted a second time a year later, this time filling out the application online without going in person first. Never heard back from them, once again. Be aware that they do not care to call back rejected applicants if you do not get the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boardman, OH

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at InfoCision in June 2013.

I found the opening online and called the Job Hotline number. I spoke with a very nice woman who scheduled an interview the very next day! I arrived a little early to the interview to make a good impression and was politely greeted by the receptionist and other staff. While reading over the materials provided to me I saw a male come out of an office dressed like a character from Star Wars. He stopped, smiled at me and said it was a character dress up day. That told this may be a fun place to work. I went about my interview and received a clear description of the job. Within 2-3 days I was contacted by the HR guy about my interest in starting the job.

Interview Questions
    I was contacted the the HR Recruiter and offered the position. During the offer process the company training structure and outline was provided: Dates adn times in training, whatto expect after, location options and ammenities.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at InfoCision in March 2013.

I was invited in for an interview. The person i interviewed with was very nice. Unfortunately I quickly discovered the position was not in the salary range necessary for my needs and the health insurance offered within the first year of hire is insufficient for my medical needs.

Interview Questions
    • The interview was relatively short. There did not seem to be any difficult questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at InfoCision in October 2011.

I first had to sit in the waiting room with 3 other candidates and fill out an additional application. I then was instructed to go through a door and go to the 3rd floor. I met with some random guy who was "filling in" for the HR department that day. He asked me the typical interview questions, in which I thought I answered in an appropriate manner. He thanked me for coming in and three days later I recieved my decline letter, which I appreciated.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at InfoCision in September 2011.

Called for a phone interview and to set up a 1:1 interview.

Interview Questions

I couldn't commit to the full-time training.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Castle, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Castle, PA

The process took a dayinterviewed at InfoCision in June 2010.

I took a very easy computer test that basically consisted of me copying and pasting words on a document. When I finished, I waited for someone else to come out of there interview. I was ushered in and asked questions about my experience with customer service. (I didn't have any, this was my first job) I also had to read a script so she could hear my speaking voice when I read. She gave me a schedule and told me to come in on Monday.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle a rude or unruly customer on the phone?   Answer Question
    I didn't negotiate.