InfoCision

33 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Representative Interview

Boardman, OH

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at InfoCision in July 2013.

Interview Details – Very professional the starting out of filing out paper work for the interview not very out going or friendly so that can turn people away

Interview Question – For myself none I would say but I'm from a mgmt background so use to doing interviews   Answer Question

Call Center Representative Interview

Call Center Representative
East Dayton, OH

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at InfoCision in September 2013.

Interview Details – The initial phone call was pretty standard. The rep gave me an appointment time, to which I showed up on time for. The only thing I didn't have was a resume so they had me stand up @ a pc & input my info. The pc kept erasing my info, so it wasn't really a good snapshot of my credentials. I never heard back from the co.; I thought it was because of the insufficient info that I tried to put in.

Interview Question – There really wasn't any questions that I thought was relevant to the position.   Answer Question

Communicator Interview

Communicator
Dayton, OH

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at InfoCision.

Interview Details – Standard issue interview, asks you which area you would like to work, have you read a script pertaining to the position applying for.

Interview Question – nothing really, you pretty much knew where you stood.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was none

Marketing Intern Interview

Akron, OH

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at InfoCision in May 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online and they contacted me a few weeks later. It was an ok process. Nothing to outstanding. I met with the hr guy and he was ok

Interview Question – Why I wanted to be an intern...   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Telesales Interview

Telesales
Akron, OH

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at InfoCision.

Interview Details – Pass background check, must be able to read well and show inflection in voice.

Interview Question – If you can read and pass background check you can get hired   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No just get a little more for working nights and weekends.

Communicator Interview

Communicator
Akron, OH

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at InfoCision in January 2011.

Interview Details – Asked me about my sales background. apparently upselling at a resturant counts as sales experience. Handed you a piece of paper asking what calls you are not comfortable taking. Has as much meaning as toilet paper. Never told about doing programs other then time warner cable. Talk about a bait and switch.

Interview Question – none were difficult or unexpected   Answer Question

Applications Developer Interview

Applications Developer
Fairlawn, OH

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at InfoCision.

Interview Details – They literally ask you what you know and if you use any words like "SQL", ".NET", "Sharepoint" or "IIS", I gaurentee that they will hire you.

Interview Question – There are no difficult questions. They really will take anyone and most people there are all idiots.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Don't negotiate as they don't budge.

Work At Home Communicator Interview

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at InfoCision.

Interview Details – There was 1 phone interview. There was a 1 week on site training. Should have been longer, but, it was not. Training for each campaign was never clear. it was very quick and confusing. You were thrown back on the phones asap whether you understood the campaign or not If the caller had a question for you, you were expected to know the answer and there were not always a back card to answer that objection (question) correctly. Most of the time, the back cards did not answer the objections, I feel, to satisfy the caller or myself. I do not feel that the training etc is adequate.

Interview Question – I don't remember there being one, sorry.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Boardman, OH

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at InfoCision in June 2013.

Interview Details – I found the opening online and called the Job Hotline number. I spoke with a very nice woman who scheduled an interview the very next day! I arrived a little early to the interview to make a good impression and was politely greeted by the receptionist and other staff. While reading over the materials provided to me I saw a male come out of an office dressed like a character from Star Wars. He stopped, smiled at me and said it was a character dress up day. That told this may be a fun place to work. I went about my interview and received a clear description of the job. Within 2-3 days I was contacted by the HR guy about my interest in starting the job.

Interview Question – What motivates me to succeed?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was contacted the the HR Recruiter and offered the position. During the offer process the company training structure and outline was provided: Dates adn times in training, whatto expect after, location options and ammenities.

Call Center Representative Interview

Call Center Representative
Austintown, OH

I applied through other source - interviewed at InfoCision in September 2011.

Interview Details – InfoCision has you call them then send a resume via email. You include which call center you are interested in. Someone in HR calls you, asks a few questions about your experience then tells you a little about the job, schedules an in-person interview which is easy. After a "Did you murder your last boss?" background check (3 days), you are called in for training.

Interview Question – The interview is simple because the job is simple. It's just reading scripts that are often full of words spelled incorrectly ("We're calling because you missed your chance to send Pastor a gift of $200 so he could put anointed prayer cloth on the 'alter' for you." Should be "altar.")   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Are you serious? This is minimum wage because they steal a ton of money in employees' names. There was no negotiation. This is not a real job where the employer respects and values employees for generating profit. Employees are SLAVES who NEVER get paid for work performed. NEVER. There are NO CONTRACTS because chattel slaves cannot have contracts...no court cases, no marriages, etc. InfoCision gives you papers telling you what you have read and agree with. Nothing comes close to a negotiated contract you can take to court.

Interviews for Top Jobs at InfoCision

Worked for InfoCision? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at InfoCision interview questions and advice. All 33 interview reviews posted anonymously by InfoCision employees and interview candidates.