InfoCision Interview Questions

Updated Jul 19, 2015

1.7

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at InfoCision.

Interview

Applied online and got a quick follow up message to schedule a phone interview. Went through the basics with the 1st phone interview and the person I chatted with seemed interested that I speak conversational Spanish, have customer service skills, have worked remotely in the past, and currently work in the retail wellness industry. This person went over what was expected for the in home, remote employee job. Then, told me to wait for more instructions on a 2nd phone interview. About a week later, I was contacted to set up a 2nd phone interview and to be prepared to read over the phone. I did this and then about another week later, got my rejection email! I guess they did not like my reading style!

Interview Questions

• They asked me to read out loud over the phone for them. I was told to have reading material handy for the 2nd call before the call. I read out loud, and was told when to stop reading. Then, a week later, I got the rejection email. I guess they did not like my reading style!   1 Answer

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at InfoCision (Dayton, OH) in April 2015.

Interview

It was great the questions were very simple. The Lady that interview me was friendly & clear about how the company works. All the information explain was very understandable. The overall view of the company was right up my alley especially from my background in customer service & sales any one looking for a great job opportunity should really apply here.

Interview Questions

• How did I hear about them.   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boardman, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at InfoCision (Boardman, OH).

Interview

I had to re do my application on the computers they have there. When I was called back I met with the recruiter from media. They asked me questions for about 20 minutes. I answered ever question as best I could. I thanked them and it was over.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at InfoCision in March 2015.

Interview

It was over the phone. The lady didn't know what she was doing. They expect you to drive to other states to do a one day training session within their office. They are a christian group so they don't go for a lot of things. They do a background check on your BEFORE they do the interview. I declined their offer. It's telemarketing. You are collecting money for them.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any parking tickets, fines, or have been arrested for anything?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mansfield, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at InfoCision (Mansfield, OH) in February 2015.

Interview

Upon arriving for my interview I was in a reception area and had to do forms, go on computer completing another set of items meanwhile listening to receptionist discuss her private health issues and her opinion on an employee. The woman who interviewed me was very pleasant but the pay was too low, right at minimum unless you work late hours, and overall the hours were not something I could work with.

Interview Questions

• My experience and what and why I would like to work there. My impression is the company needs people and I think most anyone would be offered a position and turn over appears too high.   Answer Question

Telemarketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at InfoCision.

Interview

Very easy and simple just call hotline and fill out an app the day off interview. Be prepared to read a script and sound professional. Sell yourself the way you'll need to over the phone. Dress business casual with a positive attitude. No slang. This is a business not highschool

Interview Questions

• Can u sound confident over the phone?/would u say your a confident person?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was easy be confident and sell ur self

Communicator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at InfoCision (Green, OH) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied for the position on a Wednesday and was called on that Thursday to set up an interview for Friday. It was very fast. I went to the office for my interview. It was very simple. They just have you read a script. And they ask you why you want to work there. Where you see yourself in future. Its not a stressful interview at all. Theh let you know on the spot if you get it. Very professional place.

Communicator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austintown, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at InfoCision (Austintown, OH).

Interview

It was a simple process. You call them and tell them about your interest in the job and they decide if you are a good fit based on your resume. You come in for an interview and they as you questions and they let you know if you got the job quite quickly.

Interview Questions

• They ask you what your political views are and if you have a problem supporting views and opinions that you may not necessarily agree with.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There really was no room for negotiation because it was a entry level position.

Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at InfoCision (Akron, OH) in July 2014.

Interview

They ask many questions about how you would answer specific work related questions. They ask you to tell them about a problem that you had at your previous job, and the steps that you took to solve it.

Interview Questions

• they asked what I would do if my supervisor told me that my customer called and complained about how his calls were being handled.   1 Answer

salary offered was what I made out of college 10 years ago

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at InfoCision (Akron, OH) in June 2014.

Interview

I submitted a short survey from the company website, and the next day received a call to set up an interview for the following day. I was told to arrive 30 minutes early to fill out an application (which I would have rather filled out ahead of time). I waited in a lobby-type area with other interviewees, and a woman that arrived AFTER I did was taken back before I was, just because she had finished the application first. It wasn't much of an interview, mostly just the interviewer telling me what the job entailed. At the end, she told me I should be hearing a hiring decision within 5-7 business days. Online, however, it says a decision takes 7-10 business days. I called to check on my application twice; on the third call, I was told an email was sent to me 3 DAYS AFTER my interview (which I never received) stating that they would not be offering me a position at this time.