InfoCision

1.7

Communicator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austintown, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austintown, OH

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at InfoCision in August 2014.

I applied online and received a call the next day. I went in for a face to face interview the following week. I had to take a skills test on a computer which was very easy, although the computer was outdated. I got a call a few days later offering me the job.

Interview Questions
    • Would you be willing to pray with a donor on the phone?   Answer Question

One of the benefits on the job posting was that most jobs were Monday through Friday day shifts. That was not the actual case, and you were forced to work one weekend day. Also, the base pay decreased.

Business Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at InfoCision.

I filled out the application online, got a call the next day, interviewed in person just a few days later. I was told I would be interviewing with one person, only to have it be another. You will need to take a computer skills test but it was quite easy. Ask about the actual pay and what you can expect to earn before accepting anything.

Interview Questions
    • There was nothing difficult about this interview, no unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Too many things changed from what the advertised job posting had listed to what I was told in person. The more I found out, the less I was interested. Had they been more honest upfront I would not have applied.

Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

I applied online – interviewed at InfoCision in July 2014.

They ask many questions about how you would answer specific work related questions. They ask you to tell them about a problem that you had at your previous job, and the steps that you took to solve it.

Interview Questions
    • they asked what I would do if my supervisor told me that my customer called and complained about how his calls were being handled.   View Answer

salary offered was what I made out of college 10 years ago

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at InfoCision in June 2014.

I submitted a short survey from the company website, and the next day received a call to set up an interview for the following day. I was told to arrive 30 minutes early to fill out an application (which I would have rather filled out ahead of time). I waited in a lobby-type area with other interviewees, and a woman that arrived AFTER I did was taken back before I was, just because she had finished the application first. It wasn't much of an interview, mostly just the interviewer telling me what the job entailed. At the end, she told me I should be hearing a hiring decision within 5-7 business days. Online, however, it says a decision takes 7-10 business days. I called to check on my application twice; on the third call, I was told an email was sent to me 3 DAYS AFTER my interview (which I never received) stating that they would not be offering me a position at this time.

Clerical/Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at InfoCision.

Hired on the spot.

COmmuniator (BAM) Business Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairlawn, OH

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at InfoCision in April 2014.

First I called the hotline number and spoke with someone who explain each position then was asked to choose I then went through a brief application over the phone then schedule to come in two days later for a formal interview I was emailed login in passwords to use when I came in. when you come for the interview they have you stand at this computer and input everything that you have on your resume the interview was pretty standard not really hard just asking about your background I didn't even have to read a script. I was then contacted three days before training to come in for a drug test . I have a misdemeanor from 4 years ago and still got hired (my only charge)

none 9.62 for days 11 for nights take it or leave it

Communicator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at InfoCision.

Standard issue interview, asks you which area you would like to work, have you read a script pertaining to the position applying for.

There was none

Telesales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at InfoCision.

Pass background check, must be able to read well and show inflection in voice.

Interview Questions
    • If you can read and pass background check you can get hired   Answer Question
    No just get a little more for working nights and weekends.

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairlawn, OH

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at InfoCision.

They literally ask you what you know and if you use any words like "SQL", ".NET", "Sharepoint" or "IIS", I gaurentee that they will hire you.

Interview Questions
    • There are no difficult questions. They really will take anyone and most people there are all idiots.   View Answer
    Don't negotiate as they don't budge.

Work At Home Communicator Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at InfoCision.

There was 1 phone interview. There was a 1 week on site training. Should have been longer, but, it was not. Training for each campaign was never clear. it was very quick and confusing. You were thrown back on the phones asap whether you understood the campaign or not If the caller had a question for you, you were expected to know the answer and there were not always a back card to answer that objection (question) correctly. Most of the time, the back cards did not answer the objections, I feel, to satisfy the caller or myself. I do not feel that the training etc is adequate.