InfoCision

1.6

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mansfield, OH
    Anonymous Employee in Mansfield, OH

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at InfoCision in February 2015.

Upon arriving for my interview I was in a reception area and had to do forms, go on computer completing another set of items meanwhile listening to receptionist discuss her private health issues and her opinion on an employee.

The woman who interviewed me was very pleasant but the pay was too low, right at minimum unless you work late hours, and overall the hours were not something I could work with.

Interview Questions
    • My experience and what and why I would like to work there. My impression is the company needs people and I think most anyone would be offered a position and turn over appears too high.   Answer Question

Telemarketing Interview

I applied online – interviewed at InfoCision.

Very easy and simple just call hotline and fill out an app the day off interview.
    Be prepared to read a script and sound professional. Sell yourself the way you'll need to over the phone. Dress business casual with a positive attitude. No slang. This is a business not highschool

Interview Questions
    • Can u sound confident over the phone?/would u say your a confident person?   View Answer
    It was easy be confident and sell ur self

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green, OH

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at InfoCision in January 2015.

I applied for the position on a Wednesday and was called on that Thursday to set up an interview for Friday. It was very fast. I went to the office for my interview. It was very simple. They just have you read a script. And they ask you why you want to work there. Where you see yourself in future. Its not a stressful interview at all. Theh let you know on the spot if you get it. Very professional place.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austintown, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austintown, OH

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at InfoCision.

It was a simple process. You call them and tell them about your interest in the job and they decide if you are a good fit based on your resume. You come in for an interview and they as you questions and they let you know if you got the job quite quickly.

Interview Questions
    • They ask you what your political views are and if you have a problem supporting views and opinions that you may not necessarily agree with.   Answer Question
    There really was no room for negotiation because it was a entry level position.

Anonymous Employee in Austintown, OH
    Anonymous Employee in Austintown, OH

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at InfoCision in August 2014.

I applied online and received a call the next day. I went in for a face to face interview the following week. I had to take a skills test on a computer which was very easy, although the computer was outdated. I got a call a few days later offering me the job.

Interview Questions
    • Would you be willing to pray with a donor on the phone?   Answer Question

One of the benefits on the job posting was that most jobs were Monday through Friday day shifts. That was not the actual case, and you were forced to work one weekend day. Also, the base pay decreased.

Business Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at InfoCision.

I filled out the application online, got a call the next day, interviewed in person just a few days later. I was told I would be interviewing with one person, only to have it be another. You will need to take a computer skills test but it was quite easy. Ask about the actual pay and what you can expect to earn before accepting anything.

Interview Questions
    • There was nothing difficult about this interview, no unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Too many things changed from what the advertised job posting had listed to what I was told in person. The more I found out, the less I was interested. Had they been more honest upfront I would not have applied.

Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

I applied online – interviewed at InfoCision in July 2014.

They ask many questions about how you would answer specific work related questions. They ask you to tell them about a problem that you had at your previous job, and the steps that you took to solve it.

Interview Questions
    • they asked what I would do if my supervisor told me that my customer called and complained about how his calls were being handled.   View Answer

salary offered was what I made out of college 10 years ago

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at InfoCision in June 2014.

I submitted a short survey from the company website, and the next day received a call to set up an interview for the following day. I was told to arrive 30 minutes early to fill out an application (which I would have rather filled out ahead of time). I waited in a lobby-type area with other interviewees, and a woman that arrived AFTER I did was taken back before I was, just because she had finished the application first. It wasn't much of an interview, mostly just the interviewer telling me what the job entailed. At the end, she told me I should be hearing a hiring decision within 5-7 business days. Online, however, it says a decision takes 7-10 business days. I called to check on my application twice; on the third call, I was told an email was sent to me 3 DAYS AFTER my interview (which I never received) stating that they would not be offering me a position at this time.

Clerical/Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at InfoCision.

Hired on the spot.

COmmuniator (BAM) Business Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairlawn, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairlawn, OH

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at InfoCision in April 2014.

First I called the hotline number and spoke with someone who explain each position then was asked to choose I then went through a brief application over the phone then schedule to come in two days later for a formal interview I was emailed login in passwords to use when I came in. when you come for the interview they have you stand at this computer and input everything that you have on your resume the interview was pretty standard not really hard just asking about your background I didn't even have to read a script. I was then contacted three days before training to come in for a drug test . I have a misdemeanor from 4 years ago and still got hired (my only charge)

none 9.62 for days 11 for nights take it or leave it