InfoPrint

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Boulder, CO

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at InfoPrint in June 2011.

Interview Details – I spoke for an hour with three of the technical leads/architects that I would be working with. I then talked with two managers. At the end of the interview they offered me the job. They were very friendly, intelligent, and reasonable. It was a good fit.

Interview Question – How would I handle a situation wherein one team member is slacking off and resists contributing?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I game them a salary range and they offered me the high end of my range.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Director Interview

Director
Boulder, CO

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at InfoPrint in October 2009.

Interview Details – 1 Phone screening, 2 telephone interviews with multiple people, in-person interviews with three other managers.

Negotiation Details – Yes and push for more base pay in light of the fact that the corporate bonus is very small.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for InfoPrint? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at InfoPrint interview questions and advice in Boulder, CO. All interview reviews posted anonymously by InfoPrint employees and interview candidates.