InfoStretch QA Engineer Interview Questions

Updated May 14, 2015

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conshohocken, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at InfoStretch (Conshohocken, PA) in September 2014.

Interview

The interview was straight forward. I was first contacted by a recruiter. After initial screen process, I was then invited to do a in-person interview. The in-person interview contained two parts, a skill test and in-person meeting with branch management. The whole process was very professional and I got an offer after 1 week of waiting.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for InfoStretch

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at InfoStretch (Santa Clara, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

Got phone call and interviewed on phone. It is technical interview and the questions were reasonable nothing to scare you off. Invited for onsite interview and it is most of a kind of HR and asked couple of technical questions and approaches how I solve problems.

QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at InfoStretch.

Interview

Interview process took in one day.
    there are three rounds,
    1.Apptitude
    2.Technical
    3.HR
    Questions are easy asked in aptitude test were easy.
    Mostly on Logical Reasoning and analytical Skill.
    In technical Round they were checking our analytical skills.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were easy.
      If you like puzzles then it is nothing.

Answer Question

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at InfoStretch (Pune (India)) in May 2014.

Interview

Pathetic experience ever ! The HR called up for shortlisted candidates via email...around 120+ candidates...their interview process was so feeble that the whole day went but they could not complete the process...All that they could say was that they didn't expect so many candidates ! 1st question then why did u mail shortlisted candidates...since then still waiting for their result which was supposed to be communicated via email.

Interview Questions

• Just appeared written round...n it was pretty much easy.   Answer Question