Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at InfoStretch
- Software Engineer (4)
- QA Engineer (3)
- Junior Software Engineer (2)
- Business Analyst (1)
- Test Automation Engineer (1)
- Mobile Test Engineer (1)
- Junior User Experience Designer (1)
- Software Engineering (1)
- Trainee Engineer (1)
- Account Manager (1)
- Anonymous (1)
- Junior Graphic Designer (1)
- Sales (1)
- Software QA Engineer (1)
- QA Lead (1)
- Project Manager (1)
- Graphic Web Designer (1)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week – interviewed at InfoStretch (Santa Clara, CA).
Phone Screening: 30 minutes and onsite Interview with Manager 1 hour. Decision will be made in the next day or two. It is always more Personality checking than Technical Interview.
- How you will setup your Phone for Testing Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAccepted OfferPositive Experience
I had a phone screen with the recruiter first. Then went to in person interviews. I found the people I was speaking with/meeting with very professional throughout the whole process and it was a very positive experience for me.
- I was asked how I would handle something in a business scenerio but without knowing their policies on the specific issue I could only answer from my own experience. Answer Question
It was what you would expect and went quickly.
- No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at InfoStretch (Santa Clara, CA) in March 2013.
First - Phone interview, then I speak to the hiring manager. After that I received 3 assignment that i need to complete in couple days from home. Once I passed, then i went to onsite interview with the team. My experience with them wasn't that great. They were somehow unfriendly. One not paying attention during the interview as if he was on facebook or something. its quite strange.
Helpful (2)Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at InfoStretch (Santa Clara, CA) in January 2012.
Got phone call and interviewed on phone. It is technical interview and the questions were reasonable nothing to scare you off. Invited for onsite interview and it is most of a kind of HR and asked couple of technical questions and approaches how I solve problems.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review