InfoStretch Interview Questions in Santa Clara, CA

2.7

Software QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at InfoStretch (Santa Clara, CA).

Interview

Phone Screening: 30 minutes and onsite Interview with Manager 1 hour. Decision will be made in the next day or two. It is always more Personality checking than Technical Interview.

Interview Questions

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Interview

I had a phone screen with the recruiter first. Then went to in person interviews. I found the people I was speaking with/meeting with very professional throughout the whole process and it was a very positive experience for me.

Interview Questions

• I was asked how I would handle something in a business scenerio but without knowing their policies on the specific issue I could only answer from my own experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was what you would expect and went quickly.

Graphic Web Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at InfoStretch (Santa Clara, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

First - Phone interview, then I speak to the hiring manager. After that I received 3 assignment that i need to complete in couple days from home. Once I passed, then i went to onsite interview with the team. My experience with them wasn't that great. They were somehow unfriendly. One not paying attention during the interview as if he was on facebook or something. its quite strange.

InfoStretch Response

Jul 22, 2013HR & Recruiting Manager

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry that your experience was lacking. As a growing company we are always looking to improve our processes and to enhance the quality of our interviews. We ... More

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at InfoStretch (Santa Clara, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

Got phone call and interviewed on phone. It is technical interview and the questions were reasonable nothing to scare you off. Invited for onsite interview and it is most of a kind of HR and asked couple of technical questions and approaches how I solve problems.