Infoblox

Updated Dec 26, 2014
Updated Dec 26, 2014

2.6

Pre Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Infoblox in September 2013.

Applied via a head-hunter. Slow ( actually not officially finished since I did not get any form of communication) process. Had to call back many time. Absolutely no answer via email and/or phone. Borderline rude. Even if new opening I will not apply. Infoblox HR conveys a pretty bad image of their company. Deeply disturbing when at the same time you have the CEO moaning on Bloomberg that they cannot source engineers....

Interview Questions
    • classic questions from the Head hunter.   View Answer

Senior Product Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Infoblox.

Straightforward , no-nonsense interviews. I got to meet important influencers and colleagues that I would be working with. Good blend of challenging technical and business questions. They are trying to evaluate you and not trip you up like in some other companies.

Interview Questions
    • What product did you develop in your previous role - and explain how you would change your strategy if one of the several parameters (market, timing, funding, pricing etc.) were drastically changed.   Answer Question
    I got the number I asked for. Fairly straightforward negotiation process.

Ventes internes Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)
    Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

(Translated from English)

I applied online – interviewed at Infoblox.

Entretien en face à face avec le Directeur Régional en Europe du Sud, M. Moreno, et l'ancien Service Ventes. Questions sur mon expérience, ma motivation... On m'a dit à la fin qu'on me donnerait rapidement des nouvelles.

Face to face interview with the Regional Manager Southern Europe, Mr Moreno, and the former Inside Sales. Questions about my experience, motivation... Said at the end that they would come back to me very quickly.

Principal Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I applied online – interviewed at Infoblox.

Cleared telephonic round and went for onsite interview.
    Interview process was not professional. I discussed about my expected salary range before interview.

After everything got cleared and submitted references and salary slips of current employer, they mentioned designation is not "Principle Engineer" and it is "Sr Software Engineer".

Salary also 40K less than what I mentioned before interview.

If they can't give what I mentioned, why should they call me for interview.

Among all asking for references and salary slips is really irritating.

BETTER DON'T GO FOR INTERVIEW WITH THIS COMPANY

They are not honest and professional.

Technical Team Lead Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Infoblox.

I had interviewed few years back with them. Just a horrible experience. The technical interview itself was no big deal, anyone with few years of experience in programming can ace it. But their attitude was just horrible - the interviewers and the upper mgmt. After the technical round, one of the upper mgmt guy was talking with me - and asking me personal questions - how many kids i had and whether i would be able to manage supervising a bunch of engineers during the evening time/weekends - then he said that i wont be able to manage them because i have kids and stuff and it was not for me :) Believe me, that was the only place where i ever heard such question. Anyway, to cap it all, they did not even get back to me - accept/reject !! Not that i was dying to work with them anyway...

Senior Network Engineer Interview

The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Infoblox.

I got an invite for a phone interview after two or three weeks with the Local Manager, it was a pleasant conversation, questions are not difficult, had one question about how a client is getting an IP address.

Senior Product Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Infoblox in September 2014.

About month long process from start to finish. Started with phone interview with hiring manager and then met with the team for interviews in person, also had lunch onsite. People were pleasant and the company poised to grow with security as a focus. I loved the new facility and feel. Seemed to be people friendly which I like. I have to say that the recruiter who introduced me to the opportunity played a big role in keeping me interested and positioning me well throughout the process. I really appreciated the manager and team who comforted me about the possibility to have a work life balance... outside of major product launches of course :) I am glad I accepted the offer and am enjoying working at Infoblox. Highly recommend it!

Interview Questions
    • If I am a prospect considering Palo Alto Networks, and you represent Juniper Networks, how would you convince me to consider your offering for NGFW?   Answer Question

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Infoblox in May 2013.

The hiring manager reached out to me directly via email, phone interview, on-site with hiring manager, another analyst, recruiter, and another senior manager. Second on-site scheduled, then requested for a reschedule, then no communication or responses for two weeks. Finally email from hiring manager that they had moved forward with another candidate.

Interview Questions
    • Do you find that other employers value your graduate degree?   View Answer

Senior Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Infoblox in June 2013.

Took very long to get around to the on site interviews. Recruiters are unprofessional and do not return calls or emails. Only when I could catch someone on the phone, could I find out if they are calling me on site or not.

I had 2 on site interviews for 2 different positions. In the end they made me a verbal offer that was less than my current salary. Needless to say, I declined politely.

Moreover, the interviewers seemed like they were not into their jobs and really didnt want to be working for Infoblox themselves. They whole atmosphere came across as not a fun place to work.

Interview Questions

Offer was lower than my current salary

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Infoblox in May 2013.

2 phone interviews, one with the person whom I had contacted for the position, and one with his manager. After the second interview, they told me I'd know within a week, and let me know I was hired for the position through email.