Infoblox

Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

Intern
Santa Clara, CA

I applied through other source and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Infoblox in May 2013.

Interview Details – 2 phone interviews, one with the person whom I had contacted for the position, and one with his manager. After the second interview, they told me I'd know within a week, and let me know I was hired for the position through email.

Interview Question – How would you implement a hash map?   Answer Question

Senior Development Manager Interview

Senior Development Manager
Santa Clara, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Infoblox in June 2013.

Interview Details – Took very long to get around to the on site interviews. Recruiters are unprofessional and do not return calls or emails. Only when I could catch someone on the phone, could I find out if they are calling me on site or not.

I had 2 on site interviews for 2 different positions. In the end they made me a verbal offer that was less than my current salary. Needless to say, I declined politely.

Moreover, the interviewers seemed like they were not into their jobs and really didnt want to be working for Infoblox themselves. They whole atmosphere came across as not a fun place to work.

Interview Question – What is Nagle's algorithm?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Offer was lower than my current salary

Operations Analyst Interview

Operations Analyst
Santa Clara, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Infoblox in May 2013.

Interview Details – The hiring manager reached out to me directly via email, phone interview, on-site with hiring manager, another analyst, recruiter, and another senior manager. Second on-site scheduled, then requested for a reschedule, then no communication or responses for two weeks. Finally email from hiring manager that they had moved forward with another candidate.

Interview Question – Do you find that other employers value your graduate degree?   View Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Santa Clara, CA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Infoblox in January 2010.

Interview Details – The interview process was good but it took 10 days to know the result.

Negotiation Details – That was a low offer I got from them, as I'm interested in that domain I accepted it

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Infoblox? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Infoblox interview questions and advice in Santa Clara, CA. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Infoblox employees and interview candidates.