Infoblox

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Team Lead Interview

Technical Team Lead

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Infoblox.

Interview Details – I had interviewed few years back with them. Just a horrible experience. The technical interview itself was no big deal, anyone with few years of experience in programming can ace it. But their attitude was just horrible - the interviewers and the upper mgmt. After the technical round, one of the upper mgmt guy was talking with me - and asking me personal questions - how many kids i had and whether i would be able to manage supervising a bunch of engineers during the evening time/weekends - then he said that i wont be able to manage them because i have kids and stuff and it was not for me :) Believe me, that was the only place where i ever heard such question. Anyway, to cap it all, they did not even get back to me - accept/reject !! Not that i was dying to work with them anyway...

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Infoblox? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Infoblox Technical Team Lead interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Infoblox employees and interview candidates.