Infogain

Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Lead Interview

Technical Lead
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Infogain in March 2013.

Interview Details – They do one round of Telephonic and then client interview.
Internal interview panel has 3 people asking on a conference, and client interview had 2.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – Immigration status related constraints. Infogain's policies are very unfavorable.

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Infogain in February 2012.

Interview Details – Had a phone interview on core java and SQL basics. Followed by an in person interview which focused on Design patterns and other OO concepts.

Interview Question – Singleton pattern   View Answer

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Senior Systems Engineer
Austin, TX

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Infogain in January 2012.

Interview Details – They called for core java and asked completely j2ee concepts.

Interview Questions

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Noida (India)

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Infogain in September 2013.

Interview Details – They called for an interview, the ask for minimum notice period, 4 rounds selection process.
1. Online test
2.one to one interview
3.One to one
4.Managerial round with basic non technical and behavioral questions
and last the HR round for salary negotiation

Interview Question – Nothing as such, average difficulty questions   View Answer

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Software Engineer Trainee
New Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Infogain.

Interview Details – Written Aptitude and Technical 40 ques out of 60 was cut off.No negative marking.
HR:Normal questions ,About yourself ,Bond sign(2year nine months),why infogain like this.
Technical Interview:C data structure java and programming questions puzzles water jug problem 8 queens puzzle.

Interview Question – Questions were normal   Answer Question

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Software Engineer Trainee
Noida (India)

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Infogain.

Interview Details – There were 3 rounds:-
1)Technical/aptitude test
2)HR interview
3)Technical interview
Each was an elimination round.
The technical interview covered questions from Data Structures, OS, Networking and C/C++ programming.
HR interview was like a casual conversation containing questions like introduce yourself, why infogain etc

Interview Question – Tell me 5 good and 5 bad things about living in a joint family.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – 2 years bond and i lakh bank guarantee

Senior Developer Interview

Senior Developer
Noida (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Infogain.

Interview Details – I had taken the interview with Infogain in the year 2009. Position was regarding Snr. Developer in Windows .Net project ver 2.0. I had two three rounds of interview followed by 1 client interview. The Interviewers were compassionate and bugged me for the relevant questions which could be a part of real-time troubleshooting in critical software applications.

Interview Question – What difference does the Windows platform hold to Web Environment.   View Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Noida (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Infogain in October 2013.

Interview Details – on campus recruitment ... first written round 1 hr apti + technical.. followed by hr round... shortlisted students went for face to face technical interview at their office..apti was easy and technical written had questions from dbms sql and output based c questions..

Interview Question – magic square questiion with sum 15   Answer Question

Junior Developer/Analyst Trainee Interview

Junior Developer/Analyst Trainee

Interview Details – Was easy, aptitude questions and basic concepts of oops.

Interview Question – the questions were more intended to check your logic. What is the angle between the hours hand and the minute hand at 5 : 30?   View Answer

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Noida (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Infogain.

Interview Details – tough to Crack

Interview Question – why Infogain only   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – tough

Worked for Infogain? Contribute to the Community!