Infogroup

Very Easy Interview

Senior Account Manager Interview

Senior Account Manager
Papillion, NE

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Infogroup.

Interview Details – went great. very simple and direct. nothing new here when it comes to questions and the overall interview. felt very interested in the position the whole time and it has exceeded my expectations.

Interview Question – how much do you want to make   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Research Associate
Papillion, NE

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Infogroup.

Interview Details – Prompt phone call after application, scheduled the interview for a week or so later. The interview had two HR employees, they were both pleasant, understanding and straightforward. The interview didn't have any oddball questions and pretty much anyone should be prepared if they've read up a tiny bit on job interviews/the company.

Interview Question – What is your greatest weakness   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Infogroup.

Interview Details – There was one group interview. In the interview was the Director and three Business Analysts.

Interview Question – They asked about a mistake I had made and what I did after I made the mistake.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation.

Marketing Manager Interview

Marketing Manager
Omaha, NE

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Infogroup.

Interview Details – Applied via LinkedIn. Phone screening with HR then phone interview with VP of Sales. Invited to come to the company for a tour. Interviewed again with VP of Sales, Director of Sales and Director of Marketing.

Interview Question – Basic interview questions. Nonscripted. Very conversational.   Answer Question

Client Services Engineer Interview

Client Services Engineer
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Infogroup in November 2012.

Interview Details – 3 interviews plus written test

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate. Give it a try definitely.

Division Controller Interview

Division Controller
Omaha, NE

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Infogroup in September 2009.

Interview Details – Four interviews. Went well. Over period of two weeks.

Negotiation Details – N/A

Senior Systems Analyst Interview

Senior Systems Analyst

I applied online and interviewed at Infogroup.

Interview Details – Screening interview over phone followed by another phone interview before interviewing on site. Met with two VPs on site and also spoke with two colleagues from Omaha over the phone.

Interview Question – No difficult questions or anything unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Statistical Analyst Interview

Statistical Analyst

Interviewed at Infogroup

Interview Details – Phone interview. Asked lot of basic statistical knowledge about linear regression, logistic regression and so on. Asked experience on SQL, Excel, SAS. Modeling experience.

Interview Question – all are general   Answer Question

Senior Role In Reporting and Analysis Interview

Senior Role In Reporting and Analysis

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Infogroup.

Interview Details – The process was relatively standard with phone screens from HR and then a series of phone interviews going up sequentially by order of seniority..

It was a little chaotic with requests to change times and then odd periods of silence followed by more urgency.. really odd.

The junior staff was relatively new and seemed eager and on target. The senior staff came of as less credible. The questions of the senior staff in particular gave me the distinct impression they didn't really know what they're talking about.

Interview Question – none really.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I got a very bad feeling from the head of the department (EVP/SVP or something) and I couldn't imagine working for them.

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

I applied online - interviewed at Infogroup in June 2013.

Interview Details – Basic OOPs
Web Services, Rest,hibernate
check if binary tree is balanced
Count frequency of all words in given string using any data structure
joins in database
simple sql queries
difference in servlets and jsps
what is prepared statement
difference between linked list and array list
complexities of different data structures
explain quick sort
connect pool
MVC

Interview Question – connect pool   Answer Question

Worked for Infogroup? Contribute to the Community!