Infomedia 18 Interview Questions

Updated Apr 15, 2015

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Infomedia 18

Linux Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Infomedia 18 (Mumbai (India)) in September 2011.

Interview

Very straight forward interview. Got a HR call to check the opening and updated resume, post that There was 3 technical round through Skype 1. Telephonic screening, Beginner technical questions, & 3. Managerial technical round. and got offer letter.

Interview Questions

Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infomedia 18 (Mumbai (India)) in March 2009.

Interview

I walked in and had an intial interview with an HR rep, who asked me questions on my educational background. She then sent me to another floor, where I interviewed with the editor. He asked me questions on any essays I had written and what got published. I was then handed a paper test, which had general questions on the industry.

Interview Questions