Infor Global Interview Questions & Reviews in Greenville, SC

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Testing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Greenville, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC

The process took a day - interviewed at Infor Global in November 2009.

The interview process started with telephone screening and continued with 1:1 interview. The interview was challenging and it was more process oriented than technical.

Totally 5 rounds of interview. Started with introduction and questions were primarily based on testing processes.

The interviewers were cordial and friendly.

Satisfied with the interview process.

Interview Questions
    • What was the most challenging issue faced?   View Answer
    • Questions related to SQL, tools etc   View Answer
    Pay is industry standard, so really tough to negotiate.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Greenville, SC
    Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Infor Global in November 2009.

I was referred to this company via employee referral. I got a call from the Technical Manager within 3/4 days of sending my resume. During the call, he explained briefly about the role, the project and other details regarding the company. After that, he immediately moved on to a technical phone interview. The interview consisted of basic JAVA, J2EE, XML, Database and client side scripting related questions.

Next was another technical interview over phone, which pretty much covered the same topics, but at a detailed level. Next, I was invited for an on-site interview, which consisted of 3 rounds - with another Technical Manager, a Software Engineer and an Architect.

I would assume the interviews are pretty much easy to crack - provided you go prepared and refresh your basic JAVA, XML and Database concepts. I didn't spend much time refreshing my technical concepts and hence could not answer some of the basic questions.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked questions pertaining to core JAVA - regarding implementation of the HashMap and how the hashcode plays a role in the HashMap implementation. Other questions were pretty much basic, consisting of OOO concepts, XML, XSL and namespace declarations, etc.   Answer Question

Worked for Infor Global? Contribute to the Community!