Infor Global Interview Questions

2.7

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Alpharetta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Infor Global in March 2013.

2 interview process talking with the manager, co workers and VP of that department.

Interview Questions
    • Specific accounting questions. Remember your "T" journals!   Answer Question
    They offered low, I said no and told them what my ideal salary would be and they countered with that.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Alpharetta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Infor Global in October 2013.

The process took about 2 weeks. I applied through my school website, and I got an email soon after. I then had a phone interview a few days later with a Infor Recruiter. Once I got past that interview, I was brought in for a face2face a few days later with the team I would be working with, and the director of the finance department. A few days later, they called me in for a final interview, where I met the senior director. The interview was very laid back, I asked them more questions than they asked me. They make the interviewing not so intimidating!

Interview Questions
    I did not have to negotiate because It was double what I was making.

IT Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Infor Global.

Internal recruiter initial phone discussion was upbeat, professional and friendly. Subsequent follow ups with the same recruiter were equally enjoyable. The following two phone interviews with IT personnel glanced the surface on technical know-how. The in-people "final" interviews did not include a panel as described. No offer, though nonetheless fairly smooth.

Job description was generic and appeared minimal in detail, as if the intention was to cast a wide net. In hindsight, there were warning signs with several diatribes on the previous tech's lackluster performance (some Google searching showed he was there for seven years and basically set up the NYC shop. How bad could he be?). Other signs were open ended questions probing for acceptance of micromanagement. The overall experience was good.

Even though there was no offer, I am not sure whether I would have accepted the position.

Services Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Infor Global in September 2011.

3 hour long phone interviews and one formal meeting where the offer was placed. It was very easy at the time although that has now changed.

Interview Questions
    • With your limited experience in the field, what is one reason we should take a chance on you?   Answer Question

ERP Sales Install Base Mid Market Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Infor Global in April 2013.

Process was typical. I then "traveled" to supposedly meet with my manager and her boss at the customer conference in Florida. The VP was unable to attend and there was another person in the interview that was not even an Infor employee yet in the interview. Poor experience and have yet to get expenses! Not a professional organization.

Interview Questions
    • None difficult but a they delved in to the technical of manufacturing which really was not important to the position I was interviewing for.   Answer Question

Applications Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Infor Global in October 2009.

First apply online, then you will get a phone interview about yourself and your credentials, then the hiring manager will call you for an interview. The interview went for about an hour going over my experiences and credentials.

Associate Technical Consultamt Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Infor Global in April 2013.

Applied online and received an email from a HR recruiter. The email setup a phone screen the next day. On the phone screen she just asked about my background, qualifications, and why I felt it was a good fit for me. From there she explained the position and did an overview of the company. Next was a phone interview with a Director. The interview was more of the same. Questionas about my background and experience, and me explaining why I would do well in the position. Then he went more in depth into the what the positon was and the task that would be required. Finally there was a third interview with another Director that was in person. Once again it was more about me explaining what I had on my resume and briefly seeing if I understood the position and more of why I would be a good fit for the position. The interview was very laid back and the interviewer was very easy to talk to. A little more than a week later they called about the offer.

Interview Questions
    • With an unrelated background, why are you interested in this position.   Answer Question

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Infor Global.

I had one interview and was hired 3 days later. They made it seem like it was the greatest place to work. they changed lots of processes in my tenure. all of which made it worse each time

there is no negotiation

Associate Business Development Representative Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Infor Global.

1st interview with two Associate BDR managers
    Shadow an employee / 2nd interview with a BDR manager and an Associate BDR manager
    Formal Job Offer

Interview Questions
    • Nothing out of the blue. Very simple interview questioning   Answer Question
    No negotiation, take it or leave it type of employer

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Infor Global in January 2012.

Put in a resume online and was contacted by a recruiter several hours later. Went through somewhat of a phone screen and was invited to come in for a face to face interview later that week.

The face to face interview was fairly easy- they mostly seem concerned with how you carry yourself. They want to know that you can have a conversation with someone.

After the first interview, I was invited to come back to shadow a BDR for an hour, followed by another interview. Similar to the first interview, only a few deeper questions.

I was not offered a job by this manager, but the recruiter worked out another interview with a different manager. Similar questions/concept- this manager was more interested in my personality than my work experience.

I was offered a job the next morning. Again- this is a sales position. Just sell yourself and be friendly. It's entry level and they will hire anyone that seems personable.

No- they have so many BDR's negotiation isn't gonna happen.