Infor Global

Relevance Date Difficulty

Staff Accountant Interview

Staff Accountant
Alpharetta, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Infor Global in October 2013.

Interview Details – The process took about 2 weeks. I applied through my school website, and I got an email soon after. I then had a phone interview a few days later with a Infor Recruiter. Once I got past that interview, I was brought in for a face2face a few days later with the team I would be working with, and the director of the finance department. A few days later, they called me in for a final interview, where I met the senior director. The interview was very laid back, I asked them more questions than they asked me. They make the interviewing not so intimidating!

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I did not have to negotiate because It was double what I was making.

Services Sales Interview

Services Sales
Saint Paul, MN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Infor Global in September 2011.

Interview Details – 3 hour long phone interviews and one formal meeting where the offer was placed. It was very easy at the time although that has now changed.

Interview Question – With your limited experience in the field, what is one reason we should take a chance on you?   Answer Question

ERP Sales Install Base Mid Market Interview

ERP Sales Install Base Mid Market
Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Infor Global in April 2013.

Interview Details – Process was typical. I then "traveled" to supposedly meet with my manager and her boss at the customer conference in Florida. The VP was unable to attend and there was another person in the interview that was not even an Infor employee yet in the interview. Poor experience and have yet to get expenses! Not a professional organization.

Interview Question – None difficult but a they delved in to the technical of manufacturing which really was not important to the position I was interviewing for.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Applications Consultant Interview

Applications Consultant

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Infor Global in October 2009.

Interview Details – First apply online, then you will get a phone interview about yourself and your credentials, then the hiring manager will call you for an interview. The interview went for about an hour going over my experiences and credentials.

Interview Question – Why should I hire you?   Answer Question

Associate Technical Consultamt Interview

Associate Technical Consultamt
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Infor Global in April 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online and received an email from a HR recruiter. The email setup a phone screen the next day. On the phone screen she just asked about my background, qualifications, and why I felt it was a good fit for me. From there she explained the position and did an overview of the company. Next was a phone interview with a Director. The interview was more of the same. Questionas about my background and experience, and me explaining why I would do well in the position. Then he went more in depth into the what the positon was and the task that would be required. Finally there was a third interview with another Director that was in person. Once again it was more about me explaining what I had on my resume and briefly seeing if I understood the position and more of why I would be a good fit for the position. The interview was very laid back and the interviewer was very easy to talk to. A little more than a week later they called about the offer.

Interview Question – With an unrelated background, why are you interested in this position.   Answer Question

Business Development Representative Interview

Business Development Representative
Saint Paul, MN

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Infor Global.

Interview Details – I had one interview and was hired 3 days later. They made it seem like it was the greatest place to work. they changed lots of processes in my tenure. all of which made it worse each time

Interview Question – Why you and not someone else?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – there is no negotiation

Very Easy Interview

Associate Business Development Representative Interview

Associate Business Development Representative

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Infor Global.

Interview Details – 1st interview with two Associate BDR managers
Shadow an employee / 2nd interview with a BDR manager and an Associate BDR manager
Formal Job Offer

Interview Question – Nothing out of the blue. Very simple interview questioning   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, take it or leave it type of employer

Business Development Representative Interview

Business Development Representative
Saint Paul, MN

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Infor Global in January 2012.

Interview Details – Put in a resume online and was contacted by a recruiter several hours later. Went through somewhat of a phone screen and was invited to come in for a face to face interview later that week.

The face to face interview was fairly easy- they mostly seem concerned with how you carry yourself. They want to know that you can have a conversation with someone.

After the first interview, I was invited to come back to shadow a BDR for an hour, followed by another interview. Similar to the first interview, only a few deeper questions.

I was not offered a job by this manager, but the recruiter worked out another interview with a different manager. Similar questions/concept- this manager was more interested in my personality than my work experience.

I was offered a job the next morning. Again- this is a sales position. Just sell yourself and be friendly. It's entry level and they will hire anyone that seems personable.

Negotiation Details – No- they have so many BDR's negotiation isn't gonna happen.

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Infor Global in July 2009.

Interview Details – Standard hiring process. May require to do PPT presentation on some provious product sold to demonstrate communications skills

Interview Question – Why do you want ot work here   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiations.......formal comp plan with salary and commission rates published

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
Los Angeles, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Infor Global.

Interview Details – First interview was via a non-company recruiter. Next, I had a 1 hour conversation with the RSM who spent about 40 minutes talking about the role, the territory, the products, and the reasons why Infor is growing. This was a very conversational and friendly chat that led to an on site interview with the same RSM and hiring manager. Both were very nice and it was a very relaxed interview--mainly they wanted to know what questions I had for them, and of course, I had a ton written out that allowed us to talk for upwards of an hour. Next, I had a phone interview with the VP of sales that did not go as well as he was grilling me on my past quota achievements--and he did not understand why I had one year that was very poor (my quota had doubled and other product lines I used to be able to sell were funneled to another group). Based on the VP's concerns, they had me do a personality test. I proactively had two strong references make calls into this VP on my behalf and I promptly received an offer.

Interview Question – Why did you not blow out your number every quarter at your previous employer?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – This is sales, so they expect you to counter-offer. I asked for another $10k on my 50/50 base/commission and they agreed to a $5k bump. In retrospect, I should have asked for $20k or more. I now know that my package is significantly lower than my peers. I would encourage you to fight well for what you think you are worth--and be willing and ready to just walk away. Field sales start at $80k base with $100-$150k+ commission/OTE. Inside sales I believe start at $50k base on a 50/50. Once you get into Infor, good luck getting ANY type of pay upgrade. In five years with the company, they have not issued any raises to my knowledge. If you are sales, you are stuck at what you come in at. Keep this in mind when you consider any offer. Again, it is what it will always be! There is a "You can always impact your pay by selling more" sort of attitude. I think I've done one official performance review--they are a joke and even if you walk away as the best salesperson on earth you cannot leverage it for a raise.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Infor Global