Infor Global

Average Difficulty
60 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Saint Paul, MN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Infor Global in July 2011.

Interview Details – The lady who did the interviewing thought she was pretty cure with her questions. She bragged in the interview how she has been told that she is the "toughest interviewer."

More like the "Most awkward."

There were two people in the interview process. One just took notes, while the other asked all the questions.

Interview Question – What questions did you NOT want me to ask this afternoon?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Not much negotiating.

Billing Interview

Billing
Alpharetta, GA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Infor Global in May 2008.

Interview Details – Agency setup interview w/hiring manager and cworker was in the initial interview - i did most of the interviewing. then 2nd interview w/the director which was more conversational, and she indicated that she would recommend me for the position and the salary.

Interview Question – do i have kids? b/c they work long hours...   View Answer

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Associate Software Engineer
Dallas, TX

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Infor Global in April 2012.

Interview Details – 3 phone calls and an in person review

Interview Question – what is the difference between a vector and a deque   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Alpharetta, GA

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Infor Global in May 2012.

Interview Details – Had two phone interviews, and two face to face interviews with different managers. A thank you note was sent right after the interviews with no reply nor feedback after that.

Saint Paul, MN

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Infor Global in March 2012.

Interview Details – Had a phone interview, then a 1 on 1 interview. After that, I was invited to come in for a 2nd interview.

Interview Question – Why Infor?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was unable to negotiate. They gave an offer and I took it.

Business Consultant Interview

Business Consultant
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Infor Global in October 2010.

Interview Details – It was far too long.

Interview Question – I was asked a lot about my availability and interest in travel.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Nothing to negotiate.

Saint Paul, MN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Infor Global in January 2012.

Interview Details – Make sure you come very early so you can find the building and a place to park. I reccommend the Lawson ramp because it is the easiest to find the right place. The interview is relaxed and either you will give good answers or you wont, its based on how they view your skills and personality. The interview is usually 2-3 people. Make sure to connect with the interviewers. It can take a few weeks to hear back on their decisions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation

Saint Paul, MN

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Infor Global in December 2011.

Interview Details – Unlike most BDR's I didn't go through a recruiting agency. I applied to Lawson and was unaware of the acquisition of Infor until I was contacted by a recruiter. Overall my experience was very positive. The managers are all very understanding and congenial.

If I were to rate on a scare of 1-10, 1 being the most difficult and 10 being the least difficult, I would rate it a 7. The interview process surpassed my expectations because it wasn't similar to other corporate interviews I have had. The questions were relatively easy and fair. My previous interviews at corporations, similar in size, asked me STAR (situational,task,action,result) questions which for the most part are, in my opinion, are mostly unfair.

The first interview was a phone call from a in-house recruiter in St. Paul
The second interview was with two managers and was asked general knowledge questions along with questions regarding my back ground.
The third interview was with a higher ranking employee in a one on one setting. She asked me more difficult questions than the first two interviews.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself...   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – n/a

Very Easy Interview

Associate Technical Consultant Interview

Associate Technical Consultant
Colorado Springs, CO

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Infor Global in October 2011.

Interview Details – The recruiter called and asked to arrange an interview. The first interview was with the recruiter as a screening. The second interview was with my manger - more skill based. The third interview was with another manager. All interviews were positive and conversation based.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself...   Answer Question

Testing Interview

Testing
Greenville, SC

The process took a day - interviewed at Infor Global in November 2009.

Interview Details – The interview process started with telephone screening and continued with 1:1 interview. The interview was challenging and it was more process oriented than technical.

Totally 5 rounds of interview. Started with introduction and questions were primarily based on testing processes.

The interviewers were cordial and friendly.

Satisfied with the interview process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Pay is industry standard, so really tough to negotiate.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Infor Global