Infor Interview Questions

Updated Jun 30, 2015

2.7

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Infor (Saint Paul, MN) in January 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with the Global Sales Director and Inside Sales Director. They asked questions about my experience, what I look for in teammates/what kind of team I like to work on. Most of the interviews were me asking them questions about the company and position. Very conversational and friendly people looking for someone that does not only fit the role skills and experience-wise, but personality and character was a big part of it as well.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not need to negotiate because I was pleasantly surprised with the offer.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Infor.

Interview

Overall an easy interview. Listened to responsibility and tasks of that position and talked about past experiences. Talked about the team structures, products, customers and the companies goal. I was asked to explain some of my past experiences, the people I have been working and my skills. Pretty informal interview.

Interview Questions

Got a better offer somewhere else

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Infor.

Interview

Listened to potential employer(s) talk about their application / architecture for 20 minutes or so. Answered some questions about myself and past experiences. Talked about my career goals and expectations. Answered a couple basic programming questions.

Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Infor in August 2014.

Interview

More time spent on discussing previous income than any other single topic. Less than 10 minutes spent on talking to references. Less than 10 minutes on final interview with VP.

Interview Questions

• Quota attainment last five years, W2 income last 5 years. Valid questions but not when that is all they focus on. Very little time spent on ability to do the job.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Infor (Dallas, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

Two hours technical interview comprising of 6 six question and 1 hour time to solve the questions. Followed by discussion about my solution with the team I will work. The questions were about testing my programming skills , analytical answering, sql and logical reasoning.

Interview Questions

• Question was about 6 playing cards with certain set of rules to arrange them in sequence.   Answer Question

Regional Manager Interview

Interview

Typical - meet with hiring manager and move to his/her boss for validation. Once that is done can take six weeks to get offer letter. From there is happens quickly.

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Infor.

Interview

Phone screening. Aptitude / Psychological testing. Hiring manager phone interview followed by in-person interview. Divisional VP in-person interview and presentation. The entire process took about 6 weeks. Overall it was a thorough, but pleasant experience. As far as sales interviews go, this was certainly the deepest assessment I have had to date.

Interview Questions

• The aptitude testing was unexpected at the time, but has become standard in many companies.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Offer was generous. No additional negotiation was necessary.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Infor.

Interview

Got a call from the recruiter for Infor. Really nice guy. We had a short phone interview where he asked me a few questions about me and my resume and then told me what to expect next (who else would be calling and what for and when). A few days later my future manager called and gave me a brief phone interview, nothing hard. He answered my questions I felt honestly and then told me about the in-person interview. The physical interview was a series of interviews with two people each. I was asked a few technical questions but a number of the interviewers. It was a bit stressful being interviewed by so many people, but it was a typical interview.

Interview Questions

• I had to work through an existing project that was being worked on. I was to fill out the blanks and fix a few errors that the program had. It was a step by step process.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No real negotiation. Was asked my salary requirement, but ended up accepting the one offered.

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Infor (Saint Paul, MN) in January 2014.

Interview

You will likely speak with 2-3 Sales Development Managers. Typically the first interview will take place over the phone and will be 20-30 minutes. Then you will be asked to go to the office for 1-2 face to face interviews. Some time will be set aside for you to shadow a current employee and ask some questions to see what the daily routine is like.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle repetitive/monotonous/tedious tasks?   1 Answer

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Infor (Saint Paul, MN) in November 2013.

Interview

Had 2 interviews. First was 2 BDR managers second was with the hiring manager. Basic interview. Good for someone right out of college. The process was very laid out. If you are interviewing outside of career professionals you will set yourself apart from a lot of candidates that Infor sees. If you portray a confident, driven, and relatively successful attitude it will give you a leg up.