Informa

7 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Production Manager Interview

New York, NY

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Informa in May 2009.

Interview Details – The interview was straight forward and friendly.

Interview Question – There really were any major unexpected questions. Most difficult is where you see yourself in 5 years.   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Sales Manager
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Informa in November 2011.

Interview Details – Very Casual interview with GM and HR. wanted to know more biz intel then about my qualifications for the job. Asked me how to make their product better and the strengths and weakness of my product which competes with theirs.

Interview Question – What do you think of our product?   View Answer

Sales Interview

South Lake Tahoe, CA

The process took 2 months - interviewed at Informa in April 2011.

Interview Details – This interview was done with the coordination on a headhunter. After one phone interview, I flew to the compnay headquarters and met with all decision makers for a day. I was made an offer a week later

Interview Question – Why are you considering to leave your current position to join us?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Credit Analyst Interview

London, England (UK)

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Informa.

Interview Details – - Applied online in the company's website
- HR call about the role and process
- First interview with the person i was reporting to
- Second interview with the head of content

Interview Question – In the first interview, questions were the usual competency based ones, why we should hire you, strenghts, weaknesses...
Second one was tougher, questions about how to prioritize clients, how to handle some business related issues
  Answer Question

Financial Data Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Informa.

Interview Details – 2 face-to-face interviews
For 2nd interview i had to prepare a presentation about industry trends from data I was sent. I also had to do a mathematical test.

Interview Question – Everything was pretty standard   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They couldn't match my request but promised a review in 6 months.

Editorial Assistant Interview

Editorial Assistant
London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Informa in September 2009.

Interview Details – Questions relating to the writing skills and knowledge of drug development process. Some technical questions relating to specific pharmaceuticals and their modes of action. Company was relaxed and very forthcoming. No discussion of salary or benefits at interview, though later commented on by HR staff. All in all a pleasant experience.

Interview Question – Name a time when you went above and beyond.   Answer Question

Sales Executive Interview

Sales Executive
London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Informa in March 2010.

Interview Details – Fairly standard when I did it, but now with the integration with Datamonitor I have been told they are really tough and invasive

Interview Question – hobbies   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Informa? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Informa interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by Informa employees and interview candidates.