Informatica

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Informatica.

Interview Details – Applied online on college career website, and 1 hour interview took place on campus. Basic interview questions were asked along with things listed on my resume. Technical questions about programming were also asked (things I was not familiar with).

Interview Question – None in particular   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Washington, DC

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Informatica in December 2010.

Interview Details – 2 separate phone interviews with each of the national managers then 2 1:1 interviews with regional managers and district managers. Everyone was professional and the questions were specific to the point where I thought I was taking a test. Definitions and all. Presentation of 3 separate case studies to be displayed on a white board.

Interview Question – Draw the internet.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Informatica

Worked for Informatica? Contribute to the Community!

Informatica Videos

Informatica – Why Work for Us?

We Put Potential to Work We believe the information potential is endless—and data integration is more important than ever. We believe it is the bedrock of truth that enables organizations to ask and answer even more… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Informatica Business Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Informatica employees and interview candidates.