Informatica

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Communications Interview

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Informatica in March 2012.

Interview Details – I was amazed at how professional the recruiting staff was. If they said they'd call...they did. I had a sense throught the entire process that they were not playing games. They made sure I was prepared for each step. I interviewed with six people and all the interviews were relevant and the interviewers asked good questions and were professional at all times.

Interview Question – I don't recall specific questions. They were all contextual......very little behavorial stuff   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Informatica

Worked for Informatica? Contribute to the Community!

Informatica Videos

Informatica – Why Work for Us?

We Put Potential to Work We believe the information potential is endless—and data integration is more important than ever. We believe it is the bedrock of truth that enables organizations to ask and answer even more… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Informatica Communications interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Informatica employees and interview candidates.