Informatica

Updated Jan 8, 2015
Updated Jan 8, 2015

3.3

Senior Technical Support Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Informatica.

There are around 8 rounds of interview. Each one covers different types skills. It took around one month for me for overall process.

It is observed during the interview how you are understood the problem.

Interview Questions
    • More in Technical and technical problem solving skills.   Answer Question

Professional Services, Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Informatica.

The interview process consisted of four one-on-one interviews, with three taking place during the final round. All interviewers were friendly, fair, and professional, asking questions that test one's technical and social aptitude.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Informatica.

Applied through school career center website and also talked to recruiters during career fair. Got an on campus interview within 10 days. The interview is pretty short, only 60 minutes. The guy who conducted the interview was from the head quarter and has been a software engineer for 20 years. The question he asked was about is pretty easy. It was about Binary Search Tree Traverse. How to do it recursively and iteratively.

Direct Response Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Informatica in December 2014.

The process was very straightforward. Their recruiter maintained constant communication throughout and was very candid with feedback. It took approximately two weeks and included a pair of phone conversations and on site interview with the hiring manager. Everything was organized efficiently and everyone was forthright. Their passion for the company was apparent putting any hesitation to rest and assuring that this was the right decision.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Informatica in December 2014.

Very easy interview but the interviewer was unprepared! The interviewer didn't greet me and had no idea about the status of my application. He also just hung up after we were done without saying anything but 'Bye'. I solved the questions really fast and when I was done it seemed like he was googling random questions and asking me. Was shocked when I didn't get an offer because I thought I did really well.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Informatica.

Applied on campus, had an on campus interview with a director and then on-site interview with 5 engineers and 1 HR manager (but s/he did not show up).

Software Engineer Interview

The interview process has two phases: phone interview and onsite interview. Onsite interview has 4-5 rounds. In the on-site interview, there are technical rounds, a personal interview with HR, and one or more non-technical interview with managers.

Interview Questions
    • The entire process contained a bunch of technical questions. The managers were asking about non-technical (behavioral) questions.   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Informatica in October 2014.

I applied through career fair and got a on campus interview call within 3 weeks of application. The experience was good. The interviewer was good and made me comfortable by doing small talk regarding local weather and some past experience.

Interview Questions
    • Interview experience was very good. The interviewer was good and made me comfortable by doing small talk regarding local weather and some past experience. The interview started with describe yourself. Then explain a project from the resume. Then he asked me 2 technical questions. First one was slight modification of Bread first or level exploration of binary tree. And second one was queue implementation having fixed size but if we add after the queue is full we should dequeue and then enqueue the new node.   Answer Question

Senior Inside Sales Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Informatica.

The interview process is a fast one, but fairly hard. Informatica reviews the candidates personality, sales methodology, and energy. Normally it is a three step process where you meet with the team, do a role play, and then meet with the director. it is very well organized, and not a tough process in the sense that the interview panel tries to stump you. The interview panel wants to simply understand what the candidate knows, and their selling technique.

Interview Questions
    Very easy.. Fast.. and Efficient.. When I started my computer was ready to go.

User Experience Platform Interview

Applied through a job fair and got an email from a talent acquisition coordinator with an interview offer. After acceptance and arrangement of interview dates, the coordinator supplied all the information about interviewers. Had two phone interviews with two development managers

Interview Questions
    • Sort a big integer array (say 1 billion size) where all integers are in the range min-max (say 50-100) range R

what is Big-O of time and space

Answer Question