Informatica Interview Questions in Maidenhead, England

Updated Jun 8, 2015

2.3

Industry Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maidenhead, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Informatica (Maidenhead, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

Phone interview from talent scout, phone interview from hiring manager, face to face presentation and question session. All well organized, clear guidance and tips on how to get the best from the process. Worked around challenges over scheduling and provided templates for presentation as well as places to look to research company, videos on youtube, etc. Well organized and lots of communication throughout the process including follow-up calls after each stage.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maidenhead, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Informatica (Maidenhead, England (UK)) in May 2014.

Interview

Initial HR process was good with multiple conversations with internal HR resource. Interviewer was inexperienced (They were director level so this shouldn't have been the case) and constantly talked throughout the process about their career and how they had got to Director status very unprofessional. It was difficult to answer any question as they always interrupted. However the follow up by the internal recruiter was none existent, calling and email didn't provoke any response - its as if the internal recruiter couldn't face the job of telling you that you were not successfully. For me negative feedback is one of the best ways to improve and it was disappointing that such a large organisation had such inexperienced people. The office itself is in a strange location in the middle of what seems to be old Army type barrack buildings and is very old fashioned in style. However one of the comments at the interview was that Informatica was trying to update itself and transition into a more modern organisation.

Interview Questions

• None very few questions and very little opportunity to speak   Answer Question

Informatica Response

Sep 30, 2014

We value candidate experience very much at Informatica and I am sorry to hear that your overall experience is not what you expected. Would love to connect with you to discuss your experience more ... More

Regional Acct Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maidenhead, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Informatica (Maidenhead, England (UK)) in February 2012.

Interview

Quick and to the point, covered work history, future requirements, quirks, strengths, weaknesses, positives about the company and challenges that the interviewer saw.. but not enough as it turned out!