Informatica

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Software Engineer Intern

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Informatica.

Interview Details – On campus interview. Half time talking about the personal stuff. Asked three questions. One about the preorder traversal of a tree. Second about the implementation of a queue. Last one is about the favorites sites.

Interview Question – Iteratively preorder   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Software Engineer Intern
San Diego, CA

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Informatica in March 2012.

Interview Details – There were two on campus interviews (both 30 minutes each). I interviewed with a manager and an engineer. There was a mix of behavioral questions, basic java questions and some brain teasers. The behavioral questions were just your ordinary, "why did you choose computer science?" type. For the java ones, I was asked basic OOP questions and had a do a bit of coding on a piece of paper. The brain teasers were a bit tricky but I think the purpose of those was just to see your thinking process and not necessarily if you got them right or not.

Interview Question – How do you convert a linked list to a complete binary tree structure?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Informatica

Worked for Informatica? Contribute to the Community!

Informatica Videos

Informatica – Why Work for Us?

We Put Potential to Work We believe the information potential is endless—and data integration is more important than ever. We believe it is the bedrock of truth that enables organizations to ask and answer even more… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Informatica Software Engineer Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Informatica employees and interview candidates.