Informatica

www.informatica.com

Informatica Software Engineer Intern Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Engineer Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Informatica.

On campus interview. Half time talking about the personal stuff. Asked three questions. One about the preorder traversal of a tree. Second about the implementation of a queue. Last one is about the favorites sites.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Informatica

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Informatica in March 2012.

There were two on campus interviews (both 30 minutes each). I interviewed with a manager and an engineer. There was a mix of behavioral questions, basic java questions and some brain teasers. The behavioral questions were just your ordinary, "why did you choose computer science?" type. For the java ones, I was asked basic OOP questions and had a do a bit of coding on a piece of paper. The brain teasers were a bit tricky but I think the purpose of those was just to see your thinking process and not necessarily if you got them right or not.

Interview Questions
    • How do you convert a linked list to a complete binary tree structure?   Answer Question