Informatica

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Software Engineer Intern

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Informatica.

Interview Details – On campus interview. Half time talking about the personal stuff. Asked three questions. One about the preorder traversal of a tree. Second about the implementation of a queue. Last one is about the favorites sites.

Interview Question – Iteratively preorder   View Answer

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Software Engineer Intern
San Diego, CA

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Informatica in March 2012.

Interview Details – There were two on campus interviews (both 30 minutes each). I interviewed with a manager and an engineer. There was a mix of behavioral questions, basic java questions and some brain teasers. The behavioral questions were just your ordinary, "why did you choose computer science?" type. For the java ones, I was asked basic OOP questions and had a do a bit of coding on a piece of paper. The brain teasers were a bit tricky but I think the purpose of those was just to see your thinking process and not necessarily if you got them right or not.

Interview Question – How do you convert a linked list to a complete binary tree structure?   Answer Question

Worked for Informatica? Contribute to the Community!