Information Services Group Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Information Services Group

Project Manager Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Detroit, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Information Services Group in June 2012.

I was first contacted by an independent recruiter who was seeking candidates on behalf of ISG. After a phone interview and two face to face meetings with this recruiter, a formal interview with the Project Management Director was arranged.

There were three interviews. One with the Project Management Director, a second with a few of the senior team members and a third with the Global Project Management Consulting Lead.

All interviews were reasonable. No off the wall questions, just situation questions to determine if you know your stuff. Any degree of project management knowledge or experience can get you past the initial round. The team interview is by far the toughest of them all.

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult questions ask require you to describe how you would approach/resolve a number of situations.   View Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Charleston, WV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, WV

I applied through other source. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Information Services Group in August 2012.

Received initial phone call expressing interest in my resume and availability. We scheduled a time to have an interview and more thouroughly discuss the open position which I was being considered for. Two days later, the interview occurred (via phone). Interview length was approximately 40 minutes. Interviewer was to be the direct supervisor of the position. Interviewer was professional and friendly.

Be sure to negotiate hourly rate as well as OT rate, travel fees, and personal days off.

Analyst Interview

Typical behavioral questions in phone interview with HR and in-person interview with managers. There was also a group case study in the office interview.

Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Information Services Group.

It was a long day filled with two interviews and a group case study. The people are very friendly and did not make it a stressful situation. The case study really shows how you work together as a group and how well you communicate with others. The two interviews were more of a typical interview so nothing crazy. All in all, it was not a very hard interview but it did make you think.

Interview Questions
    • The case study was the hardest part and really no way to prepare for it. But I think that if you have worked well with others and can back up your positions effectively and efficiently, you will be fine.   Answer Question

Lead Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Guildford, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guildford, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Information Services Group in June 2008.

One day session, creating presentations focus on how you sell yourself as well as being able to handle the technical side. Nothing too unexpected, a presentation on what benifits I would bring to the organisation, a technical discussion then various 1:1 interviews. Day is structured into sections and each is a go/no go decision so if they are not interested then they stop wasting your time and let you go rather than dragging you through the whole day.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing unexpected pretty straight forward and run of the mill   Answer Question
    Protracted but constructive

Worked for Information Services Group? Contribute to the Community!