Information Services Group

Very Easy Interview

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Charleston, WV

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Information Services Group in August 2012.

Interview Details – Received initial phone call expressing interest in my resume and availability. We scheduled a time to have an interview and more thouroughly discuss the open position which I was being considered for. Two days later, the interview occurred (via phone). Interview length was approximately 40 minutes. Interviewer was to be the direct supervisor of the position. Interviewer was professional and friendly.

Negotiation Details – Be sure to negotiate hourly rate as well as OT rate, travel fees, and personal days off.

Analyst Interview

Analyst

Interviewed at Information Services Group

Interview Details – Typical behavioral questions in phone interview with HR and in-person interview with managers. There was also a group case study in the office interview.

Analyst Interview

Analyst

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Information Services Group.

Interview Details – It was a long day filled with two interviews and a group case study. The people are very friendly and did not make it a stressful situation. The case study really shows how you work together as a group and how well you communicate with others. The two interviews were more of a typical interview so nothing crazy. All in all, it was not a very hard interview but it did make you think.

Interview Question – The case study was the hardest part and really no way to prepare for it. But I think that if you have worked well with others and can back up your positions effectively and efficiently, you will be fine.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Lead Consultant Interview

Lead Consultant
Guildford, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Information Services Group in June 2008.

Interview Details – One day session, creating presentations focus on how you sell yourself as well as being able to handle the technical side. Nothing too unexpected, a presentation on what benifits I would bring to the organisation, a technical discussion then various 1:1 interviews. Day is structured into sections and each is a go/no go decision so if they are not interested then they stop wasting your time and let you go rather than dragging you through the whole day.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected pretty straight forward and run of the mill   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Protracted but constructive

Worked for Information Services Group? Contribute to the Community!