Information Technology Partners Interview Questions

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Information Technology Partners

Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Information Technology Partners (Chicago, IL).

Interview

The interview process is a joke. It's a joke because on multiple occasions the candidates show up but no interview is conducted. Many candidates were left hanging. Or drove to the city from the suburbs (hour plus drive) and had to pay for parking only to NOT have an actual interview. As a former employee , I witnessed this on several occasions. The total lack of respect for people's time is unbelievable. DO NOT work for ITP

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non existent, proper compensation doesn't exist.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Information Technology Partners (Chicago, IL) in January 2013.

Interview

I had a phone screen, met the ownner in person. A week later had to speak to several other people, was told I qualified for other postions, very confusing, spoke to more managers, they were very unorganized, nothing was structured. This process took 3 weeks as they probobaly were interview other candidates.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Information Technology Partners (Chicago, IL) in January 2012.

Interview

Was contacted by their HR person and asked to do a phone interview. The person scheduled to do the phone interview was not available so I spoke with a Director instead. Indication was that they were very interested in my skillset and wanted to do a face-to-face interview. Spent roughly 2 hours in face-to-face, took a personality / skills / IQ test and then left. Didn't really feel as though the hiring manager was as interested as the people I spoke on the phone with. Every question that was asked of me, he cut me off and didn't let me finish the answer. His demeanor was very impatient and as if I was wasting his valuable time. I was told they would contact me with feedback. I received an email 2 days later saying thanks for your time, but we're pursuing other candidates who better fit our needs (even though they told me they had no other candidates they had spoken with.) Unfortunately there was no feedback, at all. Reviews of the company are very mixed and although they are growing, their management staff does not seem very "with it."

Interview Questions

• Have you written project documentation before? (i.e., project charter, statement of work, RFP, etc.)   1 Answer

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Battle Creek, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Information Technology Partners (Battle Creek, MI) in October 2011.

Interview

Phone interview with HR, follow up interview with technician on the phone.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They low balled me on salary

Back Office Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Information Technology Partners in July 2010.

Interview

Explained up front that there would be various duties and potentially long hours.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Quite easily. Aim very high for salary because bonuses and raises are seldom given, if ever.