Infosys Associate Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Apr 29, 2014
11 interviews

11 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Associate Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Infosys.

applied through online.. shortlisted for first round. Got rejected by first round.

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

interviewed at Infosys in May 2010.

Let me first tell about the Written test: The pattern was the same as mentioned in previous posts mentioned in placementpapers.net. Go through the examples or just the methods in R.S.Agarwal verbal and non-verbal reasoning,it's worth it.
    The HR's were senior people.The HR made everyone comfortable by asking general questions,only

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

interviewed at Infosys in August 2013.

Interview was good. Asked lot of questions from my professional experience and asked about my career growth plan. Asked many question on SAP ABAP. As I have done SAP certification from ATOS.

Interview Questions
    • They asked about investment banking which i could not answer.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Calcutta (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at Infosys in October 2011.

They mainly focus on the aptitude and communication skills of a fresher. and some basic technical knowledge. expect some intelligent brain-teasing puzzles in thei selection test

Interview Questions
    • Please detail your achievements and how those helped in making a difference in someone's life   View Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Infosys in April 2012.

Two rounds of interview

Interview Questions
    Negotiate well before accepting the offer, Infy HR keeps a fairly good scope for negotiations.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Lucknow (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Lucknow (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Infosys in February 2010.

They take one written and then max three rounds of interview. English skills are most appreciated. They believe in good managers and technical is not asked much as that can be learn't at later stage.

Interview Questions
    • If we send you to Pakistan, what will be your response?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

The process took a day - interviewed at Infosys in July 2011.

I am very pleased with the interview selections as they check all the skills with related to company profits ...

Interview Questions
    The salary is very less so think before you could choose anything...

Associate Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Infosys in June 2008.

it was a fascinating experience for me the day on which i gave the interview and got selected in Infy. The entire interview consists of high level skill tests, including IQ/GK, Quantitative Aptitude Test and Communication and Writing Skills. I was pretty nervous at the beginning and thrilled as well facing all the questions whatever I was asked. But the evaluation and enumeration policies are very much clear, transparent as well as satisfactory. I qualified for all four-five rounds and got a spot-offer from the employer. The HR was very kind and caring. He provided me with a huge encouragement, enthusiasm and courage to confront all the interview rounds and with that I reached my goal without any kind of hitch. This could be one of memorable days of my life. Because, I put up a lot of effort to get selected into this particular org. So the experience of this interview and at last my selection in this company are something i would like to relish and cherish for ever.

Interview Questions
    • Why choosing only infy when there are a lot of industries around?   View Answer
    as we all know money plays the most important role when it comes to getting a job in an industry or in our professional lives we always chase after money. But Infosys is such a company where you can simultaneously earn name, fame and money. This is not just a company which pays to its employees rather it helps its employees to learn a wide range of things. So, Infy always tries to provide a very good and healthy environment in which each and every employee not only could earn bucks at the same time knowledge on different things.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mysore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mysore (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Infosys in September 2011.

Step 1 : IQ Test+Skills Test(1 Hour)
    Step 2 : Personal Interview(1/2 Hour)

Step 1 was simple test.Step 2 involved more profile centric questions.some may be tricky.

Associate Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Infosys in January 2012.

Applied online, got phone and in-person interviews

Interview Questions

Worked for Infosys? Contribute to the Community!