Infosys Interview Questions in Bridgewater, NJ

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bridgewater, NJ

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Infosys (Bridgewater, NJ) in March 2012.

Interview

Went to Infosys office and gave interview over phone and was selected and an offer was made to me which I accepted; but later I was asked to give another interview but the interview never happened. HR did a good job of trying to connect me to the interview panel but the panelist seems to be having some issues in connecting with me. Currently I am not sure what are the next steps. Overall I am not very happy and convinced with the approach.

Interview Questions

• Describe the process of SAP CRM Marketing Attribute List BADI's   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bridgewater, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Bridgewater, NJ) in March 2012.

Interview

Group interview 2:1. Mostly asked about my QA background and how I would solve problems posed during interview. For example, there are no Business Requirements, no specs, nothing. How would you create a test plan? 2. An object has no properties, how would you verify that the object behaves as expected in an automated test? 3. asked about my thoughts on Descriptive Programming (QTP). As you can tell from the questions posed it sounds like they are interested in your thought process and how to derive an answer. To my surprise (or maybe not surprise) Infosys personnel (or their culture) wants a definitive approach or answer. They seem to think there is one best way to solve problems. An applicant's creative approach is not desired. For example (I'm making this up), how do you get to page 100 in a 200 page book? My answer, depends on whether the book front or back is facing you. If the back is facing you, then you flip from page 200 to page 100. Their answer. No, you flip from the front to page 100. I making this up, but you get the gist. Thinking outside the box is not appreciated. Anyway I didn't get an offer.

Technology Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgewater, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Infosys (Bridgewater, NJ) in July 2010.

Interview

There were 2 telephonic interviews to begin with. One for screening and another technical. This was followed by an in person interview with HR. The offer was made immediately after conclusion of HR round. The call for 1st round was unexpected without prior intimation and hence was surprising since there was no communication from the company for a long while after applying initially.

Interview Questions

• Questions of Project Management were posed in addition to Technology skills which was unexpected for the role in question.   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgewater, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Bridgewater, NJ) in April 2010.

Interview

Hiring was quick. A staffing agency prefiltered my profile for Infosys. Infosys had just two interviews. One techo-functional and one HR. immediately after that, I was selected and given a verbal offer. Techno-functional was simple with questions on what I did in my past experience.

Negotiation

Could not negotiate at all. But, fortunately, I got a higher offer than initially offered.

Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgewater, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Bridgewater, NJ) in December 2009.

Interview

One day interview and I was selected. Two interviewers.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation. They pay as they pay for that position.