Infosys

Relevance Date Difficulty

Tech Lead Interview

Tech Lead
Northbrook, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Infosys in April 2013.

Interview Details – Simple but needs a lot of wait time.

Interview Question – What is ur expectation from salary point ?   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Associate Consultant
Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Infosys in October 2013.

Interview Details – Campus interviews and not heard back yet

Interview Question – Quite simple   Answer Question

Technology Architect Interview

Technology Architect
Lisle, IL

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Infosys in December 2009.

Interview Details – I applied through a staffing agency in US. They took lot of time to screen the resume and schedule the interview. After interview process also, it took literally 2 months to see the first pay check as that was recession period. Otherwise, hiring process should be faster than than I experienced. Interview process has got two rounds of technical questions and then final HR interview.

Interview Question – How do you choose technologies? Do you consider organization capabilities to deliver or the market for the technologies? Which one do you prefer most?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I have no negotiation phase and that was my mistake.

Tech Lead Interview

Tech Lead
Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Infosys in May 2008.

Interview Details – Interviewer focussed on prior experience and job requirement. Very cordial interview process. I had 4 interviews and each one of them explained what they want from me on the job and the expectation from the client.

Interview Question – Mark 4 manframe   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not negotiable offer.

Technical Analyst Interview

Technical Analyst
Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Infosys in May 2012.

Interview Details – Had a telephonic tech interview followed by a face to face tech interview again. And then a discussion with the manager.
Both Tech rounds were simple and asked basic .net questions.

Interview Question – Basic .NET questions - page lifecycle, ViewState   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Lisle, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Infosys in July 2009.

Interview Details – Specific to your skill set and experience

Interview Question – Job specific experience   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Technology Lead Interview

Technology Lead
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Infosys in March 2012.

Interview Details – I applied for this position in the job portal and got an interview call in 3 days. They asked me for in-person interview in Lisle - Chicago.

There were 2 persons in the interview. The questions were very simple and generic. I think they were more interested in seeing the hands-on experience. I also felt that there focus was not on technical skills. They were looking for a complete package.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself. Focus more on displaying the technical work I was doing.   Answer Question

SAP Consultant Interview

SAP Consultant
Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Infosys in January 2010.

Interview Details – All was made via recruiter get all my info, later via phone interview, 2 long calls.

Interview Questions

• hey ask a lot of sap terms, hte migration form gl classic to new gl phases   View Answer
  • Tell the info of fixed asset and the norms to be presented with the parallel ledgers.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Just get the amount that they tell no more. Maybe push a little more.. in my case i dont have any chance.

Consulting Manager Interview

Consulting Manager
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Infosys in March 2010.

Interview Details – RECEIVED CALL FROM COMPANY RECRUITER FOR AN INITIAL SCREENING INTERVIEW, AND THEN ADVANCED TO TWO FOLLOW-UP INTERVIEW WITH THE HR MANAGER AND THE CONSULTIGN PARTNER.

Interview Question – TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF   View Answer

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Lisle, IL

The process took a day - interviewed at Infosys in December 2010.

Interview Details – They had me come into the office in Lisle (over hour drive) on a Saturday for a phone interview with a tech lead. No small talk, no get to know you, no hears what we do. Just straight to detailed technical questions. Then HR went through the possible salary scenarios, but said the offer was contingent on another tech interview to be scheduled for another phone interview. Couldn't this have been done on the phone. Seemed very disorganized. Salary estimate was barely more than I was making now, so I told them to remove my candidacy.

Reason for Declining – See above.

Worked for Infosys? Contribute to the Community!