Infosys Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

2.7

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Infosys (Chicago, IL) in October 2013.

Interview

Campus interviews and not heard back yet

Tech Lead Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Infosys (Northbrook, IL) in April 2013.

Interview

Simple but needs a lot of wait time.

Technical Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Infosys (Chicago, IL) in May 2012.

Interview

Had a telephonic tech interview followed by a face to face tech interview again. And then a discussion with the manager.
    Both Tech rounds were simple and asked basic .net questions.

Technology Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infosys (Chicago, IL) in March 2012.

Interview

I applied for this position in the job portal and got an interview call in 3 days. They asked me for in-person interview in Lisle - Chicago.

There were 2 persons in the interview. The questions were very simple and generic. I think they were more interested in seeing the hands-on experience. I also felt that there focus was not on technical skills. They were looking for a complete package.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Focus more on displaying the technical work I was doing.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Infosys (Lisle, IL) in December 2010.

Interview

They had me come into the office in Lisle (over hour drive) on a Saturday for a phone interview with a tech lead. No small talk, no get to know you, no hears what we do. Just straight to detailed technical questions. Then HR went through the possible salary scenarios, but said the offer was contingent on another tech interview to be scheduled for another phone interview. Couldn't this have been done on the phone. Seemed very disorganized. Salary estimate was barely more than I was making now, so I told them to remove my candidacy.

See above.

Group Engagement Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Infosys (Chicago, IL) in May 2010.

Interview

Initial communication is with the recruiter who sends it to the HR. HR sets up the interview. The interview starts on time but took 50% more time than alloted. It starts with the educational qualifications and then on to all the expereinces. very thought proviking questions are asked. Interviewer wanted to really understand the professional knowledge quite accurately. After that it was a behavioural interview. There were ten to twelve areas - customer orientation, persuation, ability to work in teams, ability to handle objections, ability to get things done, ability to build relationships. For each of these topics, one needed to give an example of a situation that happened in the past. It was quite detailed.

Interview Questions

• give me an example how you have handled a customer who as made a totally unacceptable request?   1 Answer

Technical Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Infosys (Chicago, IL) in May 2010.

Interview

It was just a simple interview, with technical questions. Total time of 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

not good. Negotiate for Higher pay.

Consulting Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Infosys (Chicago, IL) in March 2010.

Interview

RECEIVED CALL FROM COMPANY RECRUITER FOR AN INITIAL SCREENING INTERVIEW, AND THEN ADVANCED TO TWO FOLLOW-UP INTERVIEW WITH THE HR MANAGER AND THE CONSULTIGN PARTNER.

SAP Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Infosys (Chicago, IL) in January 2010.

Interview

All was made via recruiter get all my info, later via phone interview, 2 long calls.

Interview Questions

• hey ask a lot of sap terms, hte migration form gl classic to new gl phases   1 Answer
    • Tell the info of fixed asset and the norms to be presented with the parallel ledgers.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Just get the amount that they tell no more. Maybe push a little more.. in my case i dont have any chance.

Technology Architect Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Infosys (Lisle, IL) in December 2009.

Interview

I applied through a staffing agency in US. They took lot of time to screen the resume and schedule the interview. After interview process also, it took literally 2 months to see the first pay check as that was recession period. Otherwise, hiring process should be faster than than I experienced. Interview process has got two rounds of technical questions and then final HR interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you choose technologies? Do you consider organization capabilities to deliver or the market for the technologies? Which one do you prefer most?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I have no negotiation phase and that was my mistake.