Infosys

Very Easy Interview

Cloud Computing Architect Interview

Cloud Computing Architect
San Jose, CA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Infosys in April 2010.

Interview Details – Staffing company contacted me with information about the job. I submitted a bid of $75/hr. Staffing company did an initial screening through a phone call. Then connected me with the client for a face to face interface on the premises. The face to face became a group/panel interview. It took about four weeks after that before they confirmed that the client wanted me. Took another 30 days or so for employment to start.

Interview Question – Given a requirement that files at rest need to be encrypted, describe how you would leverage a CDN to accelerate content deliver to customers of that file?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I put in a bid of $75/hr, which is a far cry from my typical $125/hr but I had not been able to get any projects in 2009, so when this came up I really wanted to get a foot in the door. On the finalization of the contract, they asked if I could do it for $72/hr, which I excepted as for this 6 month contract it would not be a substantial loss of income.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Infosys

Worked for Infosys? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Infosys Cloud Computing Architect interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Infosys employees and interview candidates.