Infosys Cloud Computing Architect Interview Questions & Reviews

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Cloud Computing Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Jose, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Infosys in April 2010.

Staffing company contacted me with information about the job. I submitted a bid of $75/hr. Staffing company did an initial screening through a phone call. Then connected me with the client for a face to face interface on the premises. The face to face became a group/panel interview. It took about four weeks after that before they confirmed that the client wanted me. Took another 30 days or so for employment to start.

Interview Questions
  • Given a requirement that files at rest need to be encrypted, describe how you would leverage a CDN to accelerate content deliver to customers of that file?   View Answer
I put in a bid of $75/hr, which is a far cry from my typical $125/hr but I had not been able to get any projects in 2009, so when this came up I really wanted to get a foot in the door. On the finalization of the contract, they asked if I could do it for $72/hr, which I excepted as for this 6 month contract it would not be a substantial loss of income.

Worked for Infosys? Contribute to the Community!