Infosys

Average Difficulty
32 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Consultant

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Infosys.

Interview Details – Complete waste of time. Interviewed 3 people and got good candid feedback but at the end was told they don't have a position open for which they are interviewing. I assume they were just phishing for a potential project they might get.

Consultant

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Infosys.

Interview Details – It was transparent. Well managed

Negotiation Details – There was little room for negotiation as they had pre-defined salary with respect to the experience

Plano, TX

I applied through other source and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Infosys in June 2013.

Interview Details – Submitted my resume via the Texas Unemployment Commission site. I was contacted very quickly regarding the position. The initial screening went will. She explained in detail the various next steps. 1) She (will call her Mary) would submit my resume to the review panel. 2) if selected, a video conference would be conducted. 3) There could be up to 3 levels of interviews. 4) Based on my skills and desired a position and city would be selected for me.

Mary was my contact throughout the entire process. She contacted me frequently to inform me of the status and progress through their hiring process.

Interview Question – Asked my greatest achievement.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation phase. The initial contact (Mary) explained the process, we discussed the general duties and settled on a salary prior to completion of the interviews.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Infosys in January 2010.

Interview Details – Face to face interview with 3 seniors from the same practice. Pretty straight forward questions and answers

Negotiation Details – No negotiations

Interviewed at Infosys

Interview Details – Pretty straightforward. There were a couple of puzzles and a written test.

Interview Question – Behavioral questions   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Plano, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Infosys in April 2013.

Interview Details – 30 minute interview. A few technical questions including odd questions. See next section for this

Interview Question – "can you work with developers?"   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Here's the salary. Take it or leave it. No negotiation. Promise the world and make the job sound like its cutting edge. In reality, it's a body shop.

Philadelphia, PA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Infosys in November 2011.

Interview Details – Started with personal interview with 2 people. Continued with multiple phone interviews and offer presentation

Interview Questions

• Simulate possible scenario where delivery to customer is getting delayed and how would I handle such scenario   View Answer
  • Review my knowledge of SDLC approaches practiced in Telecom area   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I got nice offer compared to where I worked before so it was big raise

Milwaukee, WI

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Infosys in January 2010.

Interview Details – HR will be contacting over phone to understand the expectations. It will be followed by a Telephonic interview mostly technical. If required, there will be a face to face interview with Senior Management. The salary structure is confusing and even after 2 years I dont know my take home until I receive my pay check.

Interview Question – What is your weakness?   Answer Question

Lisle, IL

The process took a day - interviewed at Infosys in December 2010.

Interview Details – They had me come into the office in Lisle (over hour drive) on a Saturday for a phone interview with a tech lead. No small talk, no get to know you, no hears what we do. Just straight to detailed technical questions. Then HR went through the possible salary scenarios, but said the offer was contingent on another tech interview to be scheduled for another phone interview. Couldn't this have been done on the phone. Seemed very disorganized. Salary estimate was barely more than I was making now, so I told them to remove my candidacy.

Reason for Declining – See above.

Consultant

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Infosys in January 2013.

Interview Details – i got thourgh campus interviews. Has aptitude test folowd by 2 interviews. all went fine.i got thourgh campus interviews. Has aptitude test folowd by 2 interviews. all went fine.i got thourgh campus interviews. Has aptitude test folowd by 2 interviews. all went fine.

Negotiation Details – it was fixed as it was a campus round

Worked for Infosys? Contribute to the Community!