Infosys Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Sep 6, 2014

2.8

33 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Consultant Interview

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Infosys.

3 phone interviews and one face to face. Process took a full month before I received a job offer. I applied when I saw job on LinkdIn. Interviewed with 4 members of senior management.

Non negotiable

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Infosys.

Complete waste of time. Interviewed 3 people and got good candid feedback but at the end was told they don't have a position open for which they are interviewing. I assume they were just phishing for a potential project they might get.

Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Infosys.

It was transparent. Well managed

There was little room for negotiation as they had pre-defined salary with respect to the experience

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Plano, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied through other source. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Infosys in June 2013.

Submitted my resume via the Texas Unemployment Commission site. I was contacted very quickly regarding the position. The initial screening went will. She explained in detail the various next steps. 1) She (will call her Mary) would submit my resume to the review panel. 2) if selected, a video conference would be conducted. 3) There could be up to 3 levels of interviews. 4) Based on my skills and desired a position and city would be selected for me.

Mary was my contact throughout the entire process. She contacted me frequently to inform me of the status and progress through their hiring process.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation phase. The initial contact (Mary) explained the process, we discussed the general duties and settled on a salary prior to completion of the interviews.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Infosys in January 2010.

Face to face interview with 3 seniors from the same practice. Pretty straight forward questions and answers

No negotiations

Consultant Interview

Pretty straightforward. There were a couple of puzzles and a written test.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Plano, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Infosys in April 2013.

30 minute interview. A few technical questions including odd questions. See next section for this

Interview Questions
    Here's the salary. Take it or leave it. No negotiation. Promise the world and make the job sound like its cutting edge. In reality, it's a body shop.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Infosys in November 2011.

Started with personal interview with 2 people. Continued with multiple phone interviews and offer presentation

Interview Questions
    • Simulate possible scenario where delivery to customer is getting delayed and how would I handle such scenario   View Answer
    • Review my knowledge of SDLC approaches practiced in Telecom area   View Answer
    I got nice offer compared to where I worked before so it was big raise

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Milwaukee, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Infosys in January 2010.

HR will be contacting over phone to understand the expectations. It will be followed by a Telephonic interview mostly technical. If required, there will be a face to face interview with Senior Management. The salary structure is confusing and even after 2 years I dont know my take home until I receive my pay check.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lisle, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisle, IL

The process took a day - interviewed at Infosys in December 2010.

They had me come into the office in Lisle (over hour drive) on a Saturday for a phone interview with a tech lead. No small talk, no get to know you, no hears what we do. Just straight to detailed technical questions. Then HR went through the possible salary scenarios, but said the offer was contingent on another tech interview to be scheduled for another phone interview. Couldn't this have been done on the phone. Seemed very disorganized. Salary estimate was barely more than I was making now, so I told them to remove my candidacy.

See above.

Worked for Infosys? Contribute to the Community!