Infosys Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2015

2.9

Consultant Interview

Interview

Just try to go in with a positive attitude knowing you have the job. The more your confident it shows Try also to be aware of the company mission statement. This will show the employers that you specifically know what the company services.

Negotiation

Good

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

- Applied thru employee referral. After the first interview(with verbal confirmation for the second interview), i had to email multiple times to have them the second interview. Total I had three interviews; recruiter, hiring manager and the head of the group. All three interviewers were very professional. Interviews went well just took long to get the result.

Interview Questions

• -detail explanation for each bullet point on the resume -leadership style -strength -most challenging situation and how I handled -knowledge about the company   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Infosys in June 2015.

Interview

Process lacks clarity. Called for an initial screening months ago and was told to expect a follow-up call for interview but never heard back. But when checking the status for the position on their careers site it is still listed as being in the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Questions were just qualifying based on position. Do you have X number years of experience in Y type of thing.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

The interview process was around the aspects of my work experience. More technical and process related- no behavioural questions.Go through your resume clearly and be thorough with it so that you are not caught surprised with the details on your own resume.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

The HR contacted after the referral invite discussing about 4 types of interviews. First two interviews were phone interviews, one in person and last was just for formality a phone interview. These were with partner/principals at Infosys. Each interview was divided in knowing about myself ( why infosys, why consulting), a case study and few HR questions - testing negotiation skills, creative idea, few technical details, management of resource shortage.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not negotiable

Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

3 phone interviews and one face to face. Process took a full month before I received a job offer. I applied when I saw job on LinkdIn. Interviewed with 4 members of senior management.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non negotiable

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Complete waste of time. Interviewed 3 people and got good candid feedback but at the end was told they don't have a position open for which they are interviewing. I assume they were just phishing for a potential project they might get.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Dallas, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

There were 2 30 minute interviews back to back. After that they said they would contact within 2 weeks to say the next steps in the process or give me an offer.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

It was transparent. Well managed

Negotiation

There was little room for negotiation as they had pre-defined salary with respect to the experience

Consultant Interview

Interview

Pretty straightforward. There were a couple of puzzles and a written test.