Infosys Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Mar 10, 2015

2.8

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

The interview process was around the aspects of my work experience. More technical and process related- no behavioural questions.Go through your resume clearly and be thorough with it so that you are not caught surprised with the details on your own resume.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Infosys.

Interview

The HR contacted after the referral invite discussing about 4 types of interviews. First two interviews were phone interviews, one in person and last was just for formality a phone interview. These were with partner/principals at Infosys. Each interview was divided in knowing about myself ( why infosys, why consulting), a case study and few HR questions - testing negotiation skills, creative idea, few technical details, management of resource shortage.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not negotiable

Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Infosys.

Interview

3 phone interviews and one face to face. Process took a full month before I received a job offer. I applied when I saw job on LinkdIn. Interviewed with 4 members of senior management.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non negotiable

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Complete waste of time. Interviewed 3 people and got good candid feedback but at the end was told they don't have a position open for which they are interviewing. I assume they were just phishing for a potential project they might get.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Infosys (Dallas, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

There were 2 30 minute interviews back to back. After that they said they would contact within 2 weeks to say the next steps in the process or give me an offer.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Infosys.

Interview

It was transparent. Well managed

Negotiation

There was little room for negotiation as they had pre-defined salary with respect to the experience

Consultant Interview

Interview

Pretty straightforward. There were a couple of puzzles and a written test.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Infosys (Plano, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

Submitted my resume via the Texas Unemployment Commission site. I was contacted very quickly regarding the position. The initial screening went will. She explained in detail the various next steps. 1) She (will call her Mary) would submit my resume to the review panel. 2) if selected, a video conference would be conducted. 3) There could be up to 3 levels of interviews. 4) Based on my skills and desired a position and city would be selected for me.

Mary was my contact throughout the entire process. She contacted me frequently to inform me of the status and progress through their hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Asked my greatest achievement.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase. The initial contact (Mary) explained the process, we discussed the general duties and settled on a salary prior to completion of the interviews.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Infosys (Plano, TX) in April 2013.

Interview

30 minute interview. A few technical questions including odd questions. See next section for this

Interview Questions

• "can you work with developers?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

Here's the salary. Take it or leave it. No negotiation. Promise the world and make the job sound like its cutting edge. In reality, it's a body shop.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Infosys (Philadelphia, PA) in November 2011.

Interview

Started with personal interview with 2 people. Continued with multiple phone interviews and offer presentation

Interview Questions

• Simulate possible scenario where delivery to customer is getting delayed and how would I handle such scenario   1 Answer
    • Review my knowledge of SDLC approaches practiced in Telecom area   1 Answer

Negotiation

I got nice offer compared to where I worked before so it was big raise