Infosys Engineering Interview Questions & Reviews

2.8

22 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Minneapolis, MN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

The process took a day - interviewed at Infosys in December 2010.

Asked on various question on dataware house technology.There are five people present in the panel.All are techleads and good in various technology.

NA

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Anonymous Employee  in  Glastonbury, CT
    Anonymous Employee in Glastonbury, CT

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Infosys in May 2012.

intial communication was through emails and their were 2 rounds, 1 phone, 1 f2f.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years   View Answer
    • What is the motivating factor to wake up and come to work`   View Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Infosys in December 2010.

Process for freshers is very simple. First round was a reasoning multiple choice question. Once you clear that, it's almost sure that you will get the job unless you screw up big time in your interview. My interview was a normal HR interview, asked about the college project, training and other basic stuff, nothing technical.

No negotiation option given.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Infosys in September 2011.

basically 2 rounds one is aptitude and HR round.if we clear aptitude test then we can directly enter into HR round..where they will ask some question.we need to give the answers.no technical round

Interview Questions
    be confident.and answer the questions properly

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Infosys in March 2012.

it was a good process with good communication with the interviewees.....basic topics were discussed....didnt feel much of pressure....all in all a good interview with hardly any pressure felt.
    was no criticism or personal pointing.....everyone was well mannered and they looked for confidence, job skills and communication skills.

Engineer Interview

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Infosys in February 2010.

Interview was very difficult and was completely on knowledge basis. They judge people on their current level of talent.

Interview Questions
    • Tel me about yourself which is different from basic saying?   Answer Question
    • If you are at my place what all points you would keep in mind to hire an employee?   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Infosys in March 2011.

i gone for interview , but i think they already came with setup in mind that they have to hire peoples who are good in particular skills , i am good in interview but my skill set is not matching with their requirements .

Interview Questions
    • we want peoples which had already done some work on java in their college days . why should i choose you over them as you are also not matching our skills requirements ?   View Answer

Engineering Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Infosys in May 2012.

Interview was aranged at Saturday. The waiting time was long but interview did not take that long. The team leader interviewed me and I got offer on site. The questions are not hard to anwser, and I guess they set up the environment to test personality. The overall experience is pleasant, people in the company are friendly. I have concern that the job may require travel but recruiter told me it's local job since they have many clients locally.

Interview Questions
    • What is difference between JDBC and Hibernate?   View Answer

I'm not ready for changing job yet. Also I'm not sure if I should step in consulting company.

Engineering Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Infosys in October 2009.

Interview questions were technical:

Previous work experience related questions
    Software methodologies
    UML design

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Infosys in August 2010.

- multiple choice questions screening test
    - written program/code
    - core technical questions
    - group interview
    - description of the current project

Interview Questions
    • write a jsp program to make a chess board   View Answer

got onsite opportunity at the present company

Worked for Infosys? Contribute to the Community!