Infosys Engineering Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glastonbury, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infosys (Glastonbury, CT) in May 2012.

Interview

intial communication was through emails and their were 2 rounds, 1 phone, 1 f2f.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer
  • What is the motivating factor to wake up and come to work`   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Minneapolis, MN) in December 2010.

Interview

Asked on various question on dataware house technology.There are five people present in the panel.All are techleads and good in various technology.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

NA

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys in May 2012.

Interview

Interview was aranged at Saturday. The waiting time was long but interview did not take that long. The team leader interviewed me and I got offer on site. The questions are not hard to anwser, and I guess they set up the environment to test personality. The overall experience is pleasant, people in the company are friendly. I have concern that the job may require travel but recruiter told me it's local job since they have many clients locally.

Interview Questions

• What is difference between JDBC and Hibernate?   1 Answer

I'm not ready for changing job yet. Also I'm not sure if I should step in consulting company.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Bangalore (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

it was a good process with good communication with the interviewees.....basic topics were discussed....didnt feel much of pressure....all in all a good interview with hardly any pressure felt. was no criticism or personal pointing.....everyone was well mannered and they looked for confidence, job skills and communication skills.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Bangalore (India)) in September 2011.

Interview

basically 2 rounds one is aptitude and HR round.if we clear aptitude test then we can directly enter into HR round..where they will ask some question.we need to give the answers.no technical round

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself?   1 Answer
    • difference between time management and planning?   2 Answers

Negotiation

be confident.and answer the questions properly

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys in September 2011.

Interview

Infosys interview process is process. HR ask only from my resume. They mainly concentrated about communication skill. They ask questions like about urself, strength, weakness and some questions from lettest technologys.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infosys (Chennai (India)) in March 2011.

Interview

i gone for interview , but i think they already came with setup in mind that they have to hire peoples who are good in particular skills , i am good in interview but my skill set is not matching with their requirements .

Interview Questions

• we want peoples which had already done some work on java in their college days . why should i choose you over them as you are also not matching our skills requirements ?   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Chennai (India)) in December 2010.

Interview

Its 20 minutes interview, wherein I had both technical and hr rounds

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mysore (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Mysore (India)) in December 2010.

Interview

there was initially a written aptitude test and after 2 hours there were results out and dere was den hr and technical interview and then it lead to final selection at our campus.

Interview Questions

• wats ur family backround and describe urself?   1 Answer

Negotiation

its nice 2 join infosys..its real mass recruiter.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (New Delhi (India)) in December 2010.

Interview

Process for freshers is very simple. First round was a reasoning multiple choice question. Once you clear that, it's almost sure that you will get the job unless you screw up big time in your interview. My interview was a normal HR interview, asked about the college project, training and other basic stuff, nothing technical.

Negotiation

No negotiation option given.