Infosys

Average Difficulty
22 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Minneapolis, MN

The process took a day - interviewed at Infosys in December 2010.

Interview Details – Asked on various question on dataware house technology.There are five people present in the panel.All are techleads and good in various technology.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – NA

Glastonbury, CT

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Infosys in May 2012.

Interview Details – intial communication was through emails and their were 2 rounds, 1 phone, 1 f2f.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   View Answer
  • What is the motivating factor to wake up and come to work`   View Answer

New Delhi (India)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Infosys in December 2010.

Interview Details – Process for freshers is very simple. First round was a reasoning multiple choice question. Once you clear that, it's almost sure that you will get the job unless you screw up big time in your interview. My interview was a normal HR interview, asked about the college project, training and other basic stuff, nothing technical.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation option given.

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Infosys in September 2011.

Interview Details – basically 2 rounds one is aptitude and HR round.if we clear aptitude test then we can directly enter into HR round..where they will ask some question.we need to give the answers.no technical round

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – be confident.and answer the questions properly

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Infosys in March 2012.

Interview Details – it was a good process with good communication with the interviewees.....basic topics were discussed....didnt feel much of pressure....all in all a good interview with hardly any pressure felt.
was no criticism or personal pointing.....everyone was well mannered and they looked for confidence, job skills and communication skills.

Interview Question – Tell Me about Yourself   Answer Question

Engineer

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Infosys in February 2010.

Interview Details – Interview was very difficult and was completely on knowledge basis. They judge people on their current level of talent.

Interview Questions

• Tel me about yourself which is different from basic saying?   Answer Question
  • If you are at my place what all points you would keep in mind to hire an employee?   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Chennai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Infosys in March 2011.

Interview Details – i gone for interview , but i think they already came with setup in mind that they have to hire peoples who are good in particular skills , i am good in interview but my skill set is not matching with their requirements .

Interview Question – we want peoples which had already done some work on java in their college days . why should i choose you over them as you are also not matching our skills requirements ?   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Engineering

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Infosys in May 2012.

Interview Details – Interview was aranged at Saturday. The waiting time was long but interview did not take that long. The team leader interviewed me and I got offer on site. The questions are not hard to anwser, and I guess they set up the environment to test personality. The overall experience is pleasant, people in the company are friendly. I have concern that the job may require travel but recruiter told me it's local job since they have many clients locally.

Interview Question – What is difference between JDBC and Hibernate?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – I'm not ready for changing job yet. Also I'm not sure if I should step in consulting company.

Engineering

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Infosys in October 2009.

Interview Details – Interview questions were technical:

Previous work experience related questions
Software methodologies
UML design

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Infosys in August 2010.

Interview Details – - multiple choice questions screening test
- written program/code
- core technical questions
- group interview
- description of the current project

Interview Question – write a jsp program to make a chess board   View Answer

Reason for Declining – got onsite opportunity at the present company

Worked for Infosys? Contribute to the Community!