Infosys

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Infosys

Interview Details – There was abut 3 to 4 round of interview, mainly voice and accent, HR, and process round....

Interview Question – Reason for a job?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation

Executive

I interviewed at Infosys in July 2010.

Interview Details – Written exam, Group discussion, Telephonic round, Then training at Mysore, a wonderful place to live and learn , beautiful ambiance, consist of all the facilities to learn and grow.

Interview Question – asked about six sigma.   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Infosys in May 2012.

Interview Details – You have to be very clear about the job role and about the post you are applying too as they will ask questions regarding to that.And if they are asking for your strength please tell the truth as they will easily understand that.

Interview Question – Are you sure you dont get frustated easily ?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Bangalore (India)

The process took a day - interviewed at Infosys in June 2010.

Interview Details – organising the interview was a mess, poor facilitation, long queues, lack of personell and clarity

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Executive

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Infosys in January 2008.

Interview Details – It was kinda a good interview and I was judged on overall performance, I has gone through several written test and also one-o-one interview as well. I was there for a complete day and it took almost 8 hours to get me selected.

Interview Question – why do you want to join our company   View Answers (2)

Interviews for Top Jobs at Infosys

Worked for Infosys? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Infosys Executive interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Infosys employees and interview candidates.