Infosys

2.8

131 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infosys.

HR to contact you for setting up interviews. There will be 2 rounds of technical interviews, 1 HR interview and couple of written might also be involved. Written tests are on logic and analytical ability and are not always involved. If cleared, this is followed by Salary Discussions and Offer letter.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infosys in October 2014.

One written test which had sectional cut off..it contains 3 sections..First section-logical ability, second section-quant and a puzzle, third section-verbal which contains 40 questions along with 2 passages(really big).
    After clearing the written test one tech/Hr round
    They screw u but u are 80% in if u clear written test

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Infosys in October 2014.

first round was online test:-
    The online test comprised of three section (a) Arithmetic Reasoning and Analytical Thinking (duration 30 min, 15 questions)
    (b) Mathematical Critical Thinking and Logical Reasoning (30minutes, 10 questions)
    (c) Verbal Ability Test. (35 minutes,40 question)
    The total duration of the tests was 95 minutes.

Second rounds was: technical cum HR round: general tell me about yourself, why infosys, why should we hire you,
    the interviewer asked-are u good at programming?
    i said no, then what are you good at?
    i said: manual testing, he asked few questions on sdlc, types of testing, test plan and was finally done.
    At last he asked, are you ready to relocate i said yes, that how it went on my time.
    all the best cheers!!

Interview Questions
    • what conveyance you employed to reach to this place and why?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Infosys in September 2014.

well and good a 1.5 hr test consisting apti verbal and reasoning pretty much simple english will be your deciding factor a couple of long passages requires patience,and then they shortlist the candidates i was selected in campus inteerviews,interview goes from basic tell me about yourself to varous carners of your resume be prepared and beware what u write in your resume

Interview Questions
    • becoz i wasnt gud at my academics he asked me to convince that i would perform welll during training   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Infosys in September 2014.

interview was conducted after first apti test which was for 1 hr mostly containig general apti first round,lr 2nd round ,3rd round is the verbal round ahich i think is the game decider be confident be cool its your day its gonna be okay

Interview Questions
    • explain your low pointer in beautiful sentence,to test my communicative skills bcoz i dont have technical skills   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I was recruited as a fresher in campus placements during my final year of engineering. First round is a written test that consists of solving puzzles. Second round is a technical round of interview, during which they tested my core engineering knowledge and programming skills. Next is a HR round, which is casual just to make an offer.

Interview Questions
    • They asked about electrical motors and generators, because I am from Electrical engineering back ground.   Answer Question
    Nothing

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Got selected through campus recruitment. Written test was basic as it will be for any fresher with basic aptitude and logical reasoning questions for first round . Later had an interview where they tested communication skills, confidence levels and few puzzles.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infosys in August 2014.

Two rounds of interview. First round technical which is not much hard. Interviewer asked me core java basics and collection like array list and exception handling and string tokenizer, spring concepts.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Infosys in July 2014.

Interview process is good, which have two rounds, one is technical and another HR.

Technical round is very easy, questions about core concepts of Java, J2EE and struts and HR is about salary negotiation.
    Interview was scheduled by infosys talent acquisition, took 4 hours of time to complete interview session.

salary is negotiable.

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infosys in June 2014.

I was having 2+ years experience in TCS as .net dev and got referred to Infy by a friend . Interview is very simple, just be strong on basics . They mainly asked about the projects I worked on previously . There are 2 rounds..1 technical and 1 HR .HR round is nothing but salary negotiation and location preferences . Infy have a specific salary structure defined ,so there wont be much negotiation. Just take it or leave it . I got better offers from Accenture and IBM , but they asked me to relocate . Infy salaries are less than market standards , but they are mostly giving preferred locations.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing as such. Just basic stuff from C# ,ASP.NET like page life cycle , abstract classes ,OOPS etc . Was asked to write some sql queries too .   Answer Question