Infosys

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Pune (India)

I applied online and interviewed at Infosys.

Interview Details – Apptitude test which consist of mathematical puzzle and some difficult problem solving example.Verbal part is also too tough.Great thing was that you have to give just apptitude exam and you are through.

Interview Question – Matematical Problems   Answer Question

Interviewed at Infosys

Interview Details – Campus selection..
Aptitude and English grammar test
Total time for written test is about two hours
English is tough and aptitude is normal one.
Technical and HR interview - easy.
Technical and hr interview is normally of 15-20 mins only

Interview Question – Simple basic questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No

Interviewed at Infosys

Interview Details – First round was aptitude test and next was technical and HR round.Technical round was based on my subject interest.
Hr round was simple,.just they discussed about sslary and joining date

Interview Question – most of the questions were technical   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Surat (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Infosys in December 2012.

Interview Details – Hired via campus recruitment. Two rounds of process. First round written test consisting aptitude question and English (50 each). Out of 300 they selected 90. Then next round technical and Hr combined interview, lasted for around 25 min .They were focusing on basic knowledge of C/C++/Java. Some logical question were also asked. . They also tested some current affairs knowledge

Interview Question – First question directly on politics in India.   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Technology Analyst
Belgaum (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Infosys in January 2010.

Interview Details – Interview process basically starts with an Aptitude test (mostly for freshers, for laterals direct technical and HR rounds). Aptitude test is little bit tough and next round are very easy. Frankly speaking I joined Infosys as a freshers I don't know much about lateral interviews.

Interview Question – I think questions in Aptitude test are bit difficult, so be prepared for that, I don't remember exact questions it been 4 years I have attended interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Since it was my first job, I accepted offer as is.

Technology Analyst Interview

Technology Analyst

Interviewed at Infosys

Interview Details – Campus recruitment - Puzzles, Managerial Skills Questions, no technical questions.
Two rounds - 1st round - Written ( Puzzles )
2nd round - Face to face - Questions on logic and managerial discussion.

Interview Question – No difficult questions   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Infosys.

Interview Details – Written examination followed by interview 2 rounds. Interviewer was senior person in both the rounds and infosys during our college time hired in bulk as well. Written examination was generic aptitude based questions and mix of verbal and english questions.

Interview Question – No all questions in both the rounds were mix of technical and hr   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Chennai (India)

I applied in-person - interviewed at Infosys in November 2011.

Interview Details – Recruited through a walk-in interview. Very thorough 2 member panel. Technical interview was sound. HR round was a breeze. HR were very communicative. Salary negotiations were pretty fast. Only con - I was promised Bangalore as the joining location but instead due to their priorities was allotted to Mysore.

Interview Question – Difficulties / conflicts in past experience and resolution   View Answer

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Infosys in February 2014.

Interview Details – Written Test followed by HR interview.Only one round of Interview and it is simple related to ur personal info.
Written test consists of verbal,reasoning etc everything related to non technical.Once the Employee wrking in Infosys gives reference you will get a mail with location and venue for wriiten test.By the End of the day you will get results through a mail with the details of a venue and location next level of Process.That will be the final round.

Interview Question – Written test is little difficult   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Infosys in June 2014.

Interview Details – I applied by employee refrerral. During date of interview process consists of two rounds . 1st round was technical and 2nd was Hr round. 2nd round was just the location and salary negotiation.

Interview Question – They were easy question. Start with your project work and then a basic java question like collections , threading.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotions of location and salary figures

Worked for Infosys? Contribute to the Community!