Infosys Interview Questions in India

1,702 Interview Reviews

2.6

1,702 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Infosys.

1. Technical
    2. HR
    3. Comp Negotiation
    4. Delayed HR responses
    5. Cancelled one round of Interview without informing candidates
    6. Final HR round was good though when senior HR offered package

Interview Questions
    • Salary Negotiation & Technical Round of interviews   View Answer
    Second round of Technical Interview.

Software Engineer Fresher Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Infosys.

The process was simple.
    1st round- Aptitude
    syllogism,para jumble,quant and LR
    key management is all u need.
    It was quite simple

2nd round- Hr + techincal
    very basic questions were asked.
     sql- right join
     java- polymorphism,inheritance,sortngs
    project- u need to prepare this quite well
    n other questions like tell me about urself etc were asked

Technology Analyst Interview

Interview process was quite good.But it took a whole day to complete the interview. Still well appreciate their efforts despite huge crowd and finishing it within a day..It was scheduled + walkin... 1st round technical, which lasted for 1 hour...and finally HR discussion a bitter part though....you fix a salary in your mind...but the Hr will not reciprocate to you...They have set of limitations and rules drawn!!! Overall process a legitimate one....!!!

Interview Questions
    • Nobody cannot say what sort of questions you may get....all arises from your resume.....   Answer Question
    As already I have delivered this item in interview process....

Systems Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infosys.

Basic interview process. Questions from resume . Only 1 written and a single interview . Duration of interview was 15 mints . Easy questions were asked . Written exam comprised of Quants and English section .

Team Lead Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infosys.

It was a one day process. Very well organized. Two technical rounds followed by HR discussion. They asked about tools, current roles and responsibilities, challenges, framework, defect life cycle, testing practices etc.

Interview Questions

They offered only 10% hike.

Systems Engineer Interview

The company came to the college and conducted an initial screening based on the overall percentage. People with a percentage higher than 68% were selected for the written test comprising of aptitude questions. Those who cleared the aptitude test were interviewed by the HR managers. The interview was very easy as it was just random talks about myself, studies, life till now, etc.

Senior Systems Engineer, Infosys Interview

They follow perfect process for interview. it was off campus interview and there were many colleges. but if you are well versed with aptitude getting to interview level wouldn't be much of a problem

Interview Questions
    salary was fixed no negotiation involved

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Infosys.

There were two rounds to get the job. First was aptitude test, there were some difficult questions but if you are prepared then it is fairly easy. Then I had one round of interview which included both technical and hr questions.

Interview Questions
    • They asked how would you react if your colleagues hate you and make fun of you.   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Cool and good , they test not only technical and functional, also checks behavioral and out of box thinking approach. tests the candidate attitude and his wisdom for the unexpected and disaster situations

very fruitful

IOS Developer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Infosys.

We were around 300+ people called on 6th December 9.00 am . All were experienced and from different domain. I reached there campus around 8.00 am as I m first time in Pune. First round was technical round after around 2 hours of waiting for my turn. Person called my name. I stood up from chair saying yes sir. They took me to interview cabin, there was one more guy. They asked all the basic knowledge for iOS as I am 3 years of experience in this domain. Explain all your project, App Store uploading, versioning, some quick quitions about bundle id, key chain access and factory pattern. All of this went quite well.
    One of them told me to seat out side again and their representative will call me again. I again waited for 1 hour. But it was worth waiting. Being frank I prepared very hard for this interview. I have interviews to many other company but then said no as I want to be in MNC and Infosys gave me that opportunity. One person called me after 1 hour and took me and another 2 guys in lift to the 3rd floor. And told again to seat there. This was for HR round. HR called in 20 mins or so.

He brief me about him self and offered me designation and salary. I tried to nagotiate the salary, but he refused the same. I first time saw that much good campus in my entire life. So I though if he offered me some less then this I might be agree with it as well. He told me to wait for background check and offer latter will be sent you very soon. Approx 2 weeks,

Waiting for the offer latter.

Interview Questions
    • Factory pattern, wap for singleton class   View Answer
    No negotiations. You have to agree on what they offer.