Infosys Interview Questions in India

1,498 Interview Reviews

2.7

1,498 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Systems Engineer Interview

Applied through campus and the process took a day . Easy aptitude test consisting of English and reasoning followed by a HR round. Only basic questions were asked in HR round as I was a fresher. Very organised process.

Interview Questions
    None . campus recruitment.

Systems Engineer Interview

Got selected through campus hiring. First screening round was an aptitude and verbal ability online round, post which the shortlisted students will have a one on one interview. In my interview questions related to the projects I had done in college were asked and it went well. Not very stressful. The interviewer was very friendly. After this I was called for an other round where they asked me about my hobbies and interests. All went well and I was selected for the job.

Interview Questions
    • They asked me about one of my projects, if the idea was completely ours.   View Answer
    Go with a relaxed mind and keep your cool. You ll be able to get through. But answer honestly to the questions they ask.

Systems Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Infosys.

We had a written test and a HR round, since the interview was on-campus. No technical questions were asked. The interviewer asked about my mini project, and I explained it to him. The main area of shortlisting candidates was the written test.

I wanted to pursue higher studies

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infosys.

Had an aptitude test. Scored well in it. Waited for some time for the results. Interview started in 1 hour or so. Very cool interview. Purely HR interview, hence could make it easily. Was asked about my engineering experiences, hobbies. Not at all a stressful interview. Received the highest marks in the interview from among all the interviewees.

Systems Engineer Interview

Came for placement in college. An aptitude test followed by an interview where mostly they asked about your projects. Very less or no technical questions. Prepare for aptitude questions.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions. For placement level just prepare for aptitude.   Answer Question
    No negotiation in placement scenario

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Infosys.

It was easy and smooth. There were two people who took my interview. Then there was HR round, where HR told us the salary and other conditions. This all took place the same day.

The interviewers asked few technical question which were not too difficult to answer. Since I was prepared for the worst, even then I would say they were quite easy questions if you know the basics of .Net

It was fine. They have already decided it what they can offer and they don't negotiate much on it.

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Got selected through campus recruitment. Written test was basic as it will be for any fresher with basic aptitude and logical reasoning questions for first round . Later had an interview where they tested communication skills, confidence levels and few puzzles.

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Infosys.

Hiring process was smooth. They gave me time 2:00 pm and my my interview Started at 2:15 after some formality and security check. There were a interview panel with 2 person. both Interviewer were nice and asked some basic coding question. Actually they were checking my approach and asking why i followed this approach. They were quite impressed with my explanation. then they asked some java and SQL question just to check whether my basics and sql skills are good or not? Just be prepared for crossed question on your current project. Every thing was easy specially if your basics are clear. This round continues for 40-45 minute. After technical interview one of the interviewer told me to wait and said Would you like to work under me and at last said All the best. After 15 minute one hr comes to me and after some document verification and salary negotiation told me to wait for 2 week for final offer letter.

Interview Questions
    They were not ready to negotiate. However they asked me for Preferred location and type of project.

Software Engineer Interview

1st round-Online Aptitude test. You have to be very quick in this section because questions are not easy.
    2nd round- Technical Interview. Questions are based on basic C. Not very tough.
    3rd round- HR Interview. Basically they are testing your communication and confidence. Avoid giving dumb and boastful answers.

Test Engineer Interview

aptitude test and HR interview. No Technical Questions. Training covers technical part. Apti includes verbal and Quant. English is difficult. Once Apti cleared you are selected. Interview is normal one. No Technical things