Infosys

Updated Feb 25, 2015
2,293 Interview Reviews

2.7

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Infosys.

It was campus recruitment. It had 2 rounds. Written aptitude screening which included puzzles to solve and English grammar and fluency. Then HR round had generic and common sense/Logical questions.

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Infosys.

1. Applied online and was scheduled for a Virtual Interview through Goto Meeting.
    2. Entire process took 1month
    3. After the interview, HR round was scheduled
    4. Questions were general, totally expected ones

Interview Questions
    Direct release of offer letter

Systems Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Infosys.

First Round is Quantative , Analytical and Verbal Skill Test.
    Second Round is a technical and HR interview ad varies from person to person.
    Mostly, this is for freshers and they ask you about you college projects and few behavioural questions. I was only asked about the my college projects.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were related to my college projects   View Answer
    There is no negotiation phase

Systems Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Infosys.

I went through Campus placement, so we initially had a 30 minute written test, then an HR round and then a technical round.

After selection:
    You are trained in the Mysore campus for 4 months and then given a job location for full time.

Interview Questions
    • HR Round:

The interviewer was an experienced old guy.
      He asked me normal questions,
      Tell me about yourself?
      What does your father do?
      Why did you apply for this position?
      Have you been in a difficult situation, if yes, how did you come out of it?
      Have you demonstrated Leadership skills, if yes then Explain?

Technical Round:
      Basic questions on your preferred programming language.
      Mine was C++, so I had questions on pointers, virtual functions, memory allocation, algorithms etc.
      I also had to write a code on paper of converting a given number into words and a code for merge sort.

Answer Question

I went to pursue my further studies.

Senior Technology Architect Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Infosys.

This company will just about take anyone who signs up for the ride. I was told if I don't take the job by 12.3.14 that someone else would pleasantly fill the roll. Place is so indiacentric--- stay away.

Interview Questions

They are desperate...and unfortunately their recruiters are all over the place. No one knows who talked to me or who hasn't. Complete disaster n waste if time.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infosys.

Questions asked on projects in the Resume. Asked to explain B.E final year project. Basic Object Oriented Programming related questions from C++. Asked to solve a logic based puzzle. and one or two questions about the company and if willing to relocate. No particularly difficult questions. They just check your confidence level.

Systems Engineer Interview

It was a campus interview. The interview lasted for around 30 minutes. The HR asked briefly about the various projects I worked on, future career plans etc. The interview was as expected

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Infosys.

First phone interview is with the recruiter. If you qualify they will ask you to go in for an in-person interview. You interview with 3 different people. 2 case study interviews in which they ask you to analyze a typical case study focusing in syustems integration. And 1 intellectual curiosity interview which can be anything. Basically they want to get a better understanding of your thought process. Depending on whether or not all interviewees are at the office or not, they might conduct the interview over the phone.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really. Their questions are related to the projects they have. So maybe look into system integration projects and ERP implementations if you want to be more prepared.   Answer Question
    No negotiation at this level. Fixed salary for all Analysts.

Project Manager Interview

Great. Totally transparent. I joined Infosys as a fresher. The exam consisted of 10 puzzles. Then once I cleared it I had an in person interview. The interviews were relatively simple. I loved the overall process though.

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Infosys.

we were given a skill test and later had a one - one interview, later the results were published and we were placed in mysore camps and had our training and later we were posted to business sectors in hyderabad.