Infosys Interview Questions

2,374 Interview Reviews

2.6

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Infosys (New York, NY).

Interview

He called me on phone and asked me some things on my resume~ Like how was the internship, my grade in university etc. And how much do I know about the company. He Also gave me some very good advices

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Infosys in April 2015.

Interview

Very awful. I was first recruited through a university career fair. Two weeks later I received a phone call at almost 9 pm and it was the Senior principal alarmed me into asking for a rushed interview within the next two days. After the interview I was promised a HR interview that I never received and was not able to get in touch with anyone at the company. No one handed me business cards no respond to phone calls or emails until weeks later saying that I was not qualified for the position even though I was previously told that I was. It was a whole mess. This firm is VERY unprofessional and disorganized. They treat candidates with utmost disrespect.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Infosys.

Interview

On campus recruiting. One interview with two principals- both behavioral and case. The first one was relaxed and personable. Difficult case about commodities and business intelligence; scattered company and best way to consolidate. Second interviewer was much less friendly, but case much easier. Client needs to cut costs while maintaining profits- identify and target most costly aspects of business.

Then I got phone interview that was behavioral and case as well. Channel partners. Was able to guess the "hypothetical" company which impressed interviewer. Got call about offer and several follow ups from last interviewer and several other recent graduates who were willing to answer questions. Was leaning toward another company but they really cared about me professionally and was hooked. Accepted offer.

Technology Lead (US) Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Infosys.

Interview

very good experience. one phone interview and on video interview. nice guys.
    They asked questions base on my experience and favor. so I was not worrying about unexpected questions.
    First round is phone interview within half hour.
    Second round is video interview with also about half hour

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

The interview process was around the aspects of my work experience. More technical and process related- no behavioural questions.Go through your resume clearly and be thorough with it so that you are not caught surprised with the details on your own resume.

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Interview process was very easy. the first round was aptitude. Mostly mathematical and logical reasoning questions from R.K. sharma. next was the english section. It was slightly difficult. The were questions on grammar, parts of speech, comprehension questions.

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

i saw the opportunity from recruit website , then submit resume online, then got a phone interview first and after that had a face to face interview, nothing unexpected and i did well

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Applied online, first it was a phone screen interview with a tech manager who asked me some database and other courses related questions like the concept of foreign key, normalization.
    Then the second round is all about behavioral questions.
    Waited for a while and contact HR to get the offer.

Interview Questions

• How to swap value of two variable without using a third variable?
      How do you learn a new technology?

Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Interview with two executives and one case study at the end. I attended a coffee chat on campus prior to the interview which I think helped me gage the company culture. The office was extremely kind, accommodating, and candid in their answers as well as support.

Interview Questions

• How would you market a new car seat within the United States?   Answer Question

Technical Test Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Infosys (Plano, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Easy process. Just make sure you know your resume. They go over your entire resume.2 interviews process and then you will received an email. They will keep you inform with the process.