Infosys Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 26, 2014
1,955 interviews

2.7

AEM Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Infosys.

There were multiple interviews with Senior Engagement Manager and Group Engagement Manager. They were interested to know how were you able to increase the revenue in your current role. They want to know examples of how you handled difficult situations and customers.

Interview Questions
    Quote a salary figure on the upper end of their band and be firm on it.

Software Engineer Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Infosys.

Applied through online after I decided to switch job. HR called and scheduled on campus interview. Visited campus on Saturday and first round of interview is completely technical. Once selected in the first round, second round is a HR round. Immediately offer is made. Tried to negotiate but they did not increase any salary stating that they already met the maximum salary limit that they can offer for that position

Technology Analyst Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Infosys in November 2010.

I was hired on campus. There were only 2 rounds : Quantitative aptitude and HR . No technical interview or group discussion rounds. Was very easy to get hired and the interview process took a day.

no such thing

Technology Lead (US) Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Infosys in September 2010.

Was recruited in USA and the HR person was in touch communicating the place / time of interview.
    They first had at a Starbucks type place to have a quick chat to discuss in general. Then had 2-rounds of Technical interview and one HR interview.

Interview Questions
    Not much room for negotiation. They informed the rate for the role and I had the option to take or not.

Technology Analyst Interview

Easy process of hiring. Got selected in interview during my collage time. They offered good salary. There was an interview followed by an 2 written test. This interview was for fresher. I had joined as fresher in Infosys.

Software Engineer Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Infosys in January 2010.

I applied online ,was called for a skill test ,which i cleared ,and was interviewed off campus in Bangalore in 2 weeks , got an offer letter mailed in 3 weeks from there

Interview Questions
    • How will i cope up with client pressures ,explain with example.
      How ill you handle corruption if you are the PM
        Answer Question
    Salary was competitive

Senior Associate Business Consulting Interview

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at Infosys.

On campus interview. The firm directly recruits from my university. I applied and was accepted as a viable candidate. The interview process is straight forward and consists of behavioral and behavior/case. This is standard for most consulting firms.

Interview Questions
    • Case Questions: My specific question was about a funeral home purchasing another funeral home; the interviewer was asking about supply chain and integration. The interviewer was aggressive.   View Answer

Systems Engineer Interview

2 rounds of campus interview
    1. HR
    2. Mathematics puzzles (Shakuntla Devi type)
    Easy as breeze, nothing unexpected.. just be yourself and you will be able to crack it
    for HR round they had gotten some local professors and so was the case for the mathematics puzzles as well.
    Nothing out of the blue

Software Engineer Interview

Had to clear the puzzles round and Englist test. The interview was basic questions to know more about you. No technical or programming questions. Very friendly. Later was offered the job.

Project Manager Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Infosys in January 2010.

2 rounds of interview and one round on Hr interview. The process took 4 weeks from time applied. Stress was more on technical and domain questions. Technical questions were on java field, since i am from java background. the domain questions were on insurance field

Interview Questions

Worked for Infosys? Contribute to the Community!