Infosys Interview Questions

Updated Jun 28, 2015
2,509 Interview Reviews

2.6

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Infosys.

Interview

It was a campus interview in our college. A third party hired by Infosys. Normal behavioural questions regarding projects done so far and how I managed them. Any bottleneck situation that I faced and how I resolved them.

Interview Questions

• What was the biggest problem that I faced in a project and how i dealt with it?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Was selected through campus recruitment. Interview had 2 rounds - one Apti and another Face to Face. Apti was quite tough. Once selected you get a chance for Face to face interview. In my case the Face to face interview was quite simple as the interviewer did not ask any specific technical questions.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Infosys.

Interview

- Applied thru employee referral. After the first interview(with verbal confirmation for the second interview), i had to email multiple times to have them the second interview. Total I had three interviews; recruiter, hiring manager and the head of the group. All three interviewers were very professional. Interviews went well just took long to get the result.

Interview Questions

• -detail explanation for each bullet point on the resume
      -leadership style
      -strength
      -most challenging situation and how I handled
      -knowledge about the company

Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Written exam was conducted as a first round(Inclues Quant and Verbal reasoning) to all the folks attended the interview and then after qualifying the wriiten exam, Personal interview was taken

Interview Questions

• What did you do differently than others   1 Answer

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Infosys.

Interview

College Campus placements interview. Only HR round. There was no technical whatsoever!. Really surprising. The interview only lasted for about 20 min. It was very quick. The panel consisted of only one person. But the training is when candidates usually get weeded out.

Technology Lead (US) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Infosys.

Interview

What was the last project you headed up, and what was its outcome?
        Give me an example of a time that you felt you went above and beyond the call of duty at work.
        Can you describe a time when your work was criticized?
        Have you ever been on a team where someone was not pulling their own weight? How did you handle it?
        Tell me about a time when you had to give someone difficult feedback. How did you handle it?
        What is your greatest failure, and what did you learn from it?
        What irritates you about other people, and how do you deal with it?
        If I were your supervisor and asked you to do something that you disagreed with, what would you do?
        What was the most difficult period in your life, and how did you deal with it?
        Give me an example of a time you did something wrong. How did you handle it?
        What irritates you about other people, and how do you deal with it?
        Tell me about a time where you had to deal with conflict on the job.
        If you were at a business lunch and you ordered a rare steak and they brought it to you well done, what would you do?
        If you found out your company was doing something against the law, like fraud, what would you do?
        What assignment was too difficult for you, and how did you resolve the issue?
        What's the most difficult decision you've made in the last two years and how did you come to that decision?
        Describe how you would handle a situation if you were required to finish multiple tasks by the end of the day, and there was no conceivable way that you could finish them.

Interview Questions

• What was the last project you headed up, and what was its outcome?
          Can you describe a time when your work was criticized?
          What is your greatest failure, and what did you learn from it?
          What irritates you about other people, and how do you deal with it?
          What was the most difficult period in your life, and how did you deal with it?
          Give me an example of a time you did something wrong. How did you handle it?
          What irritates you about other people, and how do you deal with it?
          Tell me about a time where you had to deal with conflict on the job.
          What assignment was too difficult for you, and how did you resolve the issue?

1 Answer

Negotiation

What are you looking for in terms of career development?
        How do you want to improve yourself in the next year?
        What kind of goals would you have in mind if you got this job?
        If I were to ask your last supervisor to provide you additional training or exposure, what would she suggest?

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

easy two rounds
    asked questions about projects fibonacci series prime number or not
    applied online. got a call next week. on the whole it was easy when compared to others. they had a bulk req at that point of time whoch made my task little easier

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Infosys in May 2015.

Interview

Not a processed interview, Interviewer expects to tell him the answer that runs in his mind. I was called for skill set that I had..and the questions were asked on the skills that the interviewer knows.

Technical Analyst Interview

Interview

There was 2 Technical and 1 HR round. You have to clear technical before appearing for HR round and both were in-person interviews at their Development Center. HR response was fast and overall process was very good.

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Infosys in May 2015.

Interview

Online interview via GoToMeeting with two people from India. They asked me about logic questions which would be applied to programming that they will train. I am a Physics student at a top university and they expected me to think like a programmer.

Interview Questions

• How do you get even numbers from a series from 1 to 10? How do you reverse the string WELCOME (not by coding)? Some math questions.   Answer Question