Infosys Interview Questions

Updated Jul 29, 2015
2,592 Interview Reviews

2.6

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Infosys.

Interview

There were 2 steps to hire on campus - A written test consisting of quantitative reasoning A in person interview Very approachable senior person interviewed with sensible questions, Great experience overall Post interview, received acceptance next day Had to do background check, medical test and proof of qualifications and passport

Interview Questions

• Interest in company Example of a challenge faced How did you try to solve it   Answer Question

Technology Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Infosys (New York, NY).

Interview

the interviewer was very professional calm collect methodical and systematic and elegant. I do not have enough words to appreciate his intelligence. What else do you want me to tell you? send me an email

Software Engineer Interview

Application

Interview

i got invite from college offcampus interview. entire batch attended the interview. it had 3 rounds, Aptitude test, Analytical test and HR interview. Aptitude and Analytical was easy to crack. HR round was difficult, had stress interview type of questions as well.

Interview Questions

• You have to measure exactly 4 liters of water, but you only have a 3-liter bottle and a 5-liter bottle. How do you do it?   3 Answers

Systwm Engineer Interview

Application

Interview

As a fresher , only the communication skills are tested. Since my communication skills were good I was chosen. My ambitions and commitment to the company for the next 2 years was asked. The interview was really easy and causal.

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

It is very easy. Just an HR as I was recruited from college. It was just 10 minutes interview. First you have to give aptitude test which is bit difficult, but if you study well from previous aptitude qs, you will get through.

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Infosys.

Interview

There were two rounds. First was a off campus aptitude test this test was good. I was told I was in top 20 among 200 applicants. Next was the HR round this was pretty basic. But the whole process was long I gave the interview in September heard from them in November and joining was in January.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to relocate to a different location. basic questions   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Through my previous post “Infosys Interview Process” I have noticed that many candidates have concerns related to salary, Location and Joining Date offered by Infosys. In this post I will share my personal experience and experiences shared by the candidates on these concerns.45 minutes. Resume scanning.

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Infosys.

Interview

It was a campus interview in our college. A third party hired by Infosys. Normal behavioural questions regarding projects done so far and how I managed them. Any bottleneck situation that I faced and how I resolved them.

Interview Questions

• What was the biggest problem that I faced in a project and how i dealt with it?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Was selected through campus recruitment. Interview had 2 rounds - one Apti and another Face to Face. Apti was quite tough. Once selected you get a chance for Face to face interview. In my case the Face to face interview was quite simple as the interviewer did not ask any specific technical questions.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Infosys.

Interview

- Applied thru employee referral. After the first interview(with verbal confirmation for the second interview), i had to email multiple times to have them the second interview. Total I had three interviews; recruiter, hiring manager and the head of the group. All three interviewers were very professional. Interviews went well just took long to get the result.

Interview Questions

• -detail explanation for each bullet point on the resume -leadership style -strength -most challenging situation and how I handled -knowledge about the company   Answer Question