Infosys Interview Questions

Updated Sep 15, 2014
1,987 Interview Reviews

2.7

Systems Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Infosys.

Good and quick. mainly aptitude test for fresher's n HR round. sixty aptitude questions will be there and after that face to face with HR. No technical round for fresher's.

Technology Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Infosys.

It is a very simple and interview is very simple. Interviewer has not asked many technical questions. First round is technical interview and second round is HR interview. During HR round we discussed salary.

Consultant Interview

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Infosys.

3 phone interviews and one face to face. Process took a full month before I received a job offer. I applied when I saw job on LinkdIn. Interviewed with 4 members of senior management.

Non negotiable

Technical Test Lead Interview

There will be 3 rounds of interview -
    Technical, management and HR. AFter that you will be selected.

Technical round will be the past projects and educational background that you might have workd on.
    Management round will be handling we crucial scenarios during a project
    HR is discussing on salary

I started as a fresher

AEM Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Infosys.

There were multiple interviews with Senior Engagement Manager and Group Engagement Manager. They were interested to know how were you able to increase the revenue in your current role. They want to know examples of how you handled difficult situations and customers.

Interview Questions
    Quote a salary figure on the upper end of their band and be firm on it.

Technology Architect Interview

I applied in-person - interviewed at Infosys.

typical indian interview with few questions in java, j2ee, database and some solutions. they also try to go through my complete experiece and try get the reasons for the previous job changes. these are no be relevant but still people ask these.

Interview Questions
    • the interviewer was looking for a solution for his problem regarding the hibernate   Answer Question

i got better oppurtunity

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Infosys.

Applied through online after I decided to switch job. HR called and scheduled on campus interview. Visited campus on Saturday and first round of interview is completely technical. Once selected in the first round, second round is a HR round. Immediately offer is made. Tried to negotiate but they did not increase any salary stating that they already met the maximum salary limit that they can offer for that position

Technology Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Infosys in November 2010.

I was hired on campus. There were only 2 rounds : Quantitative aptitude and HR . No technical interview or group discussion rounds. Was very easy to get hired and the interview process took a day.

no such thing

Technology Lead (US) Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Infosys in September 2010.

Was recruited in USA and the HR person was in touch communicating the place / time of interview.
    They first had at a Starbucks type place to have a quick chat to discuss in general. Then had 2-rounds of Technical interview and one HR interview.

Interview Questions
    Not much room for negotiation. They informed the rate for the role and I had the option to take or not.

Technology Analyst Interview

Easy process of hiring. Got selected in interview during my collage time. They offered good salary. There was an interview followed by an 2 written test. This interview was for fresher. I had joined as fresher in Infosys.

Interview Questions

Worked for Infosys? Contribute to the Community!