Infosys

Average Difficulty
1,907 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Infosys

Interview Details – Very thorough and technical.
There is no standard format, the technical questions are asked by prospective project team .

Interviewed at Infosys

Interview Details – The recruitment drive was at college and there were 200 to 300 people selected. There was a general round where it was a aptitude test and once you cleared them there was a Personal Interview round after which you are selected.

Interview Question – Puzzles were there which were a little unexpected.   Answer Question

Senior Associate Consultant Interview

Senior Associate Consultant

Interviewed at Infosys

Interview Details – Interview Process was Okay . The question conceptual related to Functional area that I have worked . Mostly Configuration , Functional and working of industry related question they have asked .Billing schema data Modeling , Business Case related question they asked. Experience on the last project , Various Situation that arises and how you handle these type of question they have asked

Interview Question – Data modeling and Design related questions are tricky .   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Consultant Interview

Consultant

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Infosys.

Interview Details – Complete waste of time. Interviewed 3 people and got good candid feedback but at the end was told they don't have a position open for which they are interviewing. I assume they were just phishing for a potential project they might get.

Associate Consultant Interview

Associate Consultant

Interviewed at Infosys

Interview Details – Personal interview, there would be generally two rounds of interview. Technical round followed by HR interview. question were around my previous work -ex. Company hires generally based on recommendations based on existing colleagues.

Interview Question – Question related with your previous work-ex   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Slight negotiation possible

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Infosys.

Interview Details – Easy puzzles and standard 1:1 interview questions. Match puzzles, numerical analysis, quantitative analysis, graphs and charts. No software related questions. Standard after college problems. Interview was no stress, easy. Mass hiring. Standard interview questions. Only HR interview, no technical questions.

Interview Question – Usual questions   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Technology Analyst

Interviewed at Infosys

Interview Details – Weekend interview . 1st round was technical followed by interpersonal and communication skills. it was around 40 mins interview. Mainly focused on Java basics and jsp, servlets and struts and spring. How to handle team, review team members assignment, etc.. Then was the HR round for salary and joining location negotiation.

Test Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Infosys.

Interview Details – I was selected through campus interview. I had 1 written test comprising of puzzles and english knowledge. Post that i had an interview with the HR. The HR round was very straight forward. Just prepare to tell about yourself. Be confident. That's what they are looking for from a fresher right out of the college.

Interview Question – Once you clear the written exam, there is nothing difficult.   Answer Question

Business Development Executive Interview

Business Development Executive
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at Infosys in March 2014.

Interview Details – I applied online for a Business Development Executive position in New York. They scheduled a panel interview after three to four weeks. Until the time of the interview, everything was good. They answered my questions and calls promptly. At the time of the interview, I was told that the two managers that were supposed to interview me were busy and I had to wait for 30 minutes for someone else to interview me. The interview was simple, very general questions and information about the job. One of the questions was about my background and where I came from. I was then told that they will get back to me in two to three days and schedule another interview. However, everything changed, and those two days became weeks without any responses to my many calls and emails. It was clear that they were ignoring me. So I researched the company and found some cases where candidates thought they were rejected because they were not South Asian, and when I requested some elaboration on that, I immediately got a response (usually no response in weeks); asking me not to make any assumptions. I spent another month asking for closure (Yes or No), in vain..only promises that they will contact me with updates...until finally they called last week and said I wasn't a good fit!

Interview Question – No difficult questions, but the manager was eager to know my background and where I came from.   Answer Question

Entry Level Interview

Entry Level

Interview Details – Study Shankutala devi, interview was a cakewalk

Negotiation Details – No

Worked for Infosys? Contribute to the Community!