Infosys

Updated Jan 21, 2015
2,260 Interview Reviews

2.7

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infosys.

Questions asked on projects in the Resume. Asked to explain B.E final year project. Basic Object Oriented Programming related questions from C++. Asked to solve a logic based puzzle. and one or two questions about the company and if willing to relocate. No particularly difficult questions. They just check your confidence level.

Systems Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Infosys.

It was a campus interview. The interview lasted for around 30 minutes. The HR asked briefly about the various projects I worked on, future career plans etc. The interview was as expected

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Infosys.

First phone interview is with the recruiter. If you qualify they will ask you to go in for an in-person interview. You interview with 3 different people. 2 case study interviews in which they ask you to analyze a typical case study focusing in syustems integration. And 1 intellectual curiosity interview which can be anything. Basically they want to get a better understanding of your thought process. Depending on whether or not all interviewees are at the office or not, they might conduct the interview over the phone.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really. Their questions are related to the projects they have. So maybe look into system integration projects and ERP implementations if you want to be more prepared.   Answer Question
    No negotiation at this level. Fixed salary for all Analysts.

Project Manager Interview

Great. Totally transparent. I joined Infosys as a fresher. The exam consisted of 10 puzzles. Then once I cleared it I had an in person interview. The interviews were relatively simple. I loved the overall process though.

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Infosys.

we were given a skill test and later had a one - one interview, later the results were published and we were placed in mysore camps and had our training and later we were posted to business sectors in hyderabad.

Systems Engineer Interview

It was an On campus Placement. The process was quite easy and consisted of a written test and a personal interview. The written test was easy. Anyone can crack it with a little bit of practice. Personal interview was a great experience for me. In the interview, they basically test your convincing skills, interpersonal and communication skills.

Software Engineer Interview

I was hired a college hire.The interview process consisted of a written test on basic communication skills with questions on English grammar usage followed by an interview next day. Interview questions revolved around the resume, some questions about hacking, one puzzle to solve.
    Soon after the interview results were announced.

Interview Questions
    • Most of the questions were easy, some behavioral questions were tricky.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

At campus recruitment, we have three rounds of interview 1. Aptitude 2.Technical 3. HR round. TEchnical and Aptitude test are a little challenging but its easy to clear as far as your prepared.

Fixed package, no negotiation

Systems Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Infosys.

Company came for on-campus placement. All eligible students were asked to take a aptitude test. Nothing difficult basic maths and logical reasoning. Students who cleared test had to give a non technical interview which went on for like 5-10 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • None, pretty easy aptitude test and no questions related to computer science were asked in interview   Answer Question
    Non negotiable offer

Technology Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Infosys.

Face to face technical interview mostly scenario based question were asked . Followed by Hr round .. ...after 2 weeks got offer

Interview Questions
    Hr offered nice package ,i have not done any negotiation