Infosys

1,749 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer Interview

Interviewed at Infosys

Interview Details – Infosys had a very stringent selection process consisting of first selection based on the grades scored in under-graduation /graduation then aptitude test which is followed by technical interview (s) and finally a discussion with HR.

Interview Question – During the interview process, they ask puzzles which make you think. Here the right answer is not important but show how you think.   Answer Question

Tech Lead Interview

Lakewood, NJ

I interviewed at Infosys in May 2010.

Interview Details – I have submitted my profile and got shortlisted after two weeks . I got call for interview schedule after two months and for they called me for in-person interview and I got selected.
I got offer later after three weeks and sent me for my acceptance.

Interview Question – I was asked some expected and some unexpected questions and most are high level questions.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Infosys in May 2011.

Interview Details – very difficult but got the job

Interview Question – why do you want to work at all   Answer Question

Technology Lead (US) Interview

Interviewed at Infosys

Interview Details – One round aptitude test, followed by tech interview and HR interview.

Negotiation Details – No Negotiation

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Infosys.

Interview Details – Puzzle solving test and One face to face Interview

Interview Question – Puzzles, Puzzles Puzzles   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Denver, CO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Infosys in June 2012.

Interview Details – it was clear, got a call asking for interview timings and got a call as per schedule and detailed interview

Interview Question – there was not tough questions, based on my current projects only it was asked, some questions were based on MDM feature of Informatica or real time data with informatica, that I didn't know.   Answer Question

Technology Lead (US) Interview

New York, NY

I interviewed at Infosys in January 2013.

Interview Details – It involved technical questions and some details like personal questions were not required

Interview Question – About compensation, where they will not match the current market salary   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – About compensation, where they will not match the current market salary

Systems Engineer Interview

Interviewed at Infosys

Interview Details – Applied through campus placement and got a call.

Interview Question – all questions were HR related questions and none of them was technical   Answer Question

Lead Consultant Interview

Interview Details – 2 rounds of interviews followed by a HR round

Interview Question – Tell us something which is not mentioned in the resume   Answer Question

Engagement Manager Interview

Engagement Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3+ months - interviewed at Infosys in January 2010.

Interview Details – 4-5 interviews that focus on interpersonal skills, problem solving ability and client orientation

Interview Question – How did you solve a personal issue your client was facing?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Infosys

Worked for Infosys? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Infosys interview questions and advice. All 1,749 interview reviews posted anonymously by Infosys employees and interview candidates.