Infosys

Updated Dec 15, 2014
2,200 Interview Reviews

2.7

Software Engineer Interview

At Campus recruitment - First it was an Aptitude test - Then followed by Behavioral interview. My interview was straightforward and didnt have much challenges. Post interview the offer was made immediately.

Summer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Infosys.

The interview process was pretty straight forward. I applied through school's recruiting system and was called back by them about 1 month after. They first gave me a basic phone interview. After passing this round, I was given a specific project to write a project plan on (very technical). This was then followed by another online skype interview. However, something happened and the manager of this project canceled the project itself and the interview never happened. They told me to wait until another suitable project comes up, but this never happened either

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Infosys in December 2014.

Recruiter called, asked for my work experience and skills. Then, she scheduled a webcam interview. The interview went fine. There was a couple of people who interviewed me. Basically, they just asked me to talk about my recent job. Most of their questions were about my experience, and asked technical questions along - guess to verify that what you put in your resume are all true.

Interview Questions
    • Any project i handled that if given a chance to do it again, i should have done it differently.   Answer Question

Technology Lead (US) Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Infosys in December 2014.

Recruiter contacted me via telephone and scheduled a webcam interview for the weekend. Got confirmation call later and interview started right at scheduled time. It was a great interview experience. Interviewer was resourceful, asked questions mostly on previous projects and employment and detailed questions based on resume and questions on OOP, Database and Java.

Interview Questions
    • Asked questions mostly on previous projects and employment and detailed questions based on resume and questions on OOP, Database and Java.   Answer Question

Technology Lead (US) Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Infosys.

Face to Face interview with 1.30 minutes. Interview touch based on technical, Analytical and the SDLC. Interview was exhaustive and included stress test as well. last part of the interview was casual and friendly asking more details about the current project and company details.

Interview Questions
    • How to divide a square of 12*9 with one cut and make it 12*12   View Answer
    Selected bur waiting or salary offer

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Infosys.

Usually situation based questions. Some puzzles will be thrown in as well . Questions based on resume are also quite common. The behavioral questions based are mostly on success stories , failure stories etc.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a situation when you made a decision and it backfired.   Answer Question

Analyst- Business Consulting Interview

There was one on campus interview broken into two parts: one hour of fit and one hour for a case. Both interviews were fairly straightforward and collaborative, it was very relaxed and seemed quite conversational.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing too crazy, just to explain what I know about the functions of company and my role in explicit detail as they relate to my academic and professional background.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infosys.

Two 45-minute case study and behavioral questions interview. Interviewers are friendly. Interviewers are mostly partners or senior managers of the firm.

Some common questions are why infosys, what are you good at doing. Make sure that you know what is written on your resume.

Digital Transformations Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Infosys in November 2014.

Met a recruiter at a University Career Fair, applied through our University website. Interview was scheduled quickly after the application close date. Received offer a few hours after the interview. Heard there are multiple rounds of interviews for some candidates, but some candidates are taken immediately.

Interview was high-energy and thoroughly enjoyable. Interviewers were truly interested in my personal work experience and wanted to understand my unique problem solving methods, instead of having me abide by a strict case framework. They're looking for a new breed of Analyst- somebody that's smart and on-point, but also innovative and creative. Be prepared to know everything on your Resume to a tee, and apply your previous working strategies to the questions they ask.

Interview Questions
    • Before the interview there is a unexpected, surprise creative task that forces you to think outside the box.   View Answer

Senior Project Manager Interview

The interview was very Technical and the focus is more on what the interviewee knows and sometimes they may go deeper on 1 topic. But there is very less focus on what you are capable of achieving. the Interviewer try to see the potential for building relationships and fitment for the company but did not focus more on soft skills and communication skills which may be be hard to judge but very important for Management positions

Interview Questions
    • Live case study for a Major Company with a problem - No Standards across departments and how would you tackle it   Answer Question