Infosys

Very Easy Interview

Principal Consultant Interview

Principal Consultant
Fremont, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Infosys in December 2010.

Interview Details – The most simple I ever had. Some random questions about my knowledge of the information systems, and in 30 minutes I was hired.

Negotiation Details – I could negotiate what I wanted, in fact i just gave my number and this was accepted without a discussion.

Senior Project Manager Interview

New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Infosys in June 2011.

Interview Details – Two level , I was referred . one phone and two in person interview. phone was more on past experience and PM skills. The in-person interview was with delivery team. interpersonal skills and customer success skills. Scenario questions, delivery experience, handling conflicts with customer, team, offshore team etc.

Systems Engineer Interview

Systems Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Infosys.

Interview Details – Campus recruitment process

Interview Question – Verbal questions were the toughest   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant
Bridgewater, NJ

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Infosys in April 2010.

Interview Details – Hiring was quick. A staffing agency prefiltered my profile for Infosys. Infosys had just two interviews. One techo-functional and one HR. immediately after that, I was selected and given a verbal offer.
Techno-functional was simple with questions on what I did in my past experience.

Negotiation Details – Could not negotiate at all. But, fortunately, I got a higher offer than initially offered.

Interviewed at Infosys

Interview Details – has been hired as a fresher so aptitude test and HR interview

Interview Question – it was casual   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation for freshers

Team Leader Interview

Team Leader

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Infosys in June 2013.

Interview Details – Two very senior technical people were there in the panel. They started the interview and they asked about my past experience and all the technologies that I used in my project especially Core Java questions

Interview Question – Not any   Answer Question

Software Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Infosys.

Interview Details – Puzzles and interview by HR

Negotiation Details – Nil,I got in as fresher

Technical Analyst Interview

Technical Analyst

Interviewed at Infosys

Interview Details – This was my first job after graduation, and I got this job as a campus placement. The interview process is very basic, with one written aptitude test and an interview round for the ones who clear the written exam. The interview is fairly simple with basic behavioral questions and a couple of puzzles.

Interview Question – It was fairly simple.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Systems Engineer

Interview Details – Infosys had come around on Campus and the rounds were pretty simple. There was an Initial Logic test. Then the next level wa technical and HR interviews

Interview Question – Pretty straightforward questions regarding Behavioural tests   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Infosys