Infosys Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2015
2,689 Interview Reviews

2.6

Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

3 phone interviews and one face to face. Process took a full month before I received a job offer. I applied when I saw job on LinkdIn. Interviewed with 4 members of senior management.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non negotiable

Technical Test Lead Interview

Interview

There will be 3 rounds of interview - Technical, management and HR. AFter that you will be selected. Technical round will be the past projects and educational background that you might have workd on. Management round will be handling we crucial scenarios during a project HR is discussing on salary

Negotiation

I started as a fresher

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infosys in September 2014.

Interview

Two step there was a quant and english test on the first day and qualified people were called for an interview two days later. The interview mostly was HR for me as I dint have a CS backgroundand a few C programming based questions were posed.

Interview Questions

• Rate the interviewer on a scale of 10 What questions would I ask if I was interviewer   Answer Question

I have got oter offers too...

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

typical indian interview with few questions in java, j2ee, database and some solutions. they also try to go through my complete experiece and try get the reasons for the previous job changes. these are no be relevant but still people ask these.

Interview Questions

• the interviewer was looking for a solution for his problem regarding the hibernate   Answer Question

i got better oppurtunity

AEM Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

There were multiple interviews with Senior Engagement Manager and Group Engagement Manager. They were interested to know how were you able to increase the revenue in your current role. They want to know examples of how you handled difficult situations and customers.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Quote a salary figure on the upper end of their band and be firm on it.

Technology Analyst Interview

Interview

Easy process of hiring. Got selected in interview during my collage time. They offered good salary. There was an interview followed by an 2 written test. This interview was for fresher. I had joined as fresher in Infosys.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

On campus interview. The firm directly recruits from my university. I applied and was accepted as a viable candidate. The interview process is straight forward and consists of behavioral and behavior/case. This is standard for most consulting firms.

Interview Questions

• Case Questions: My specific question was about a funeral home purchasing another funeral home; the interviewer was asking about supply chain and integration. The interviewer was aggressive.   1 Answer

Systems Engineer Interview

Interview

2 rounds of campus interview 1. HR 2. Mathematics puzzles (Shakuntla Devi type) Easy as breeze, nothing unexpected.. just be yourself and you will be able to crack it for HR round they had gotten some local professors and so was the case for the mathematics puzzles as well. Nothing out of the blue

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Had to clear the puzzles round and Englist test. The interview was basic questions to know more about you. No technical or programming questions. Very friendly. Later was offered the job.

Test Engineer Interview

Interview

Very thorough and technical. There is no standard format, the technical questions are asked by prospective project team .