Infosys Interview Questions

Updated Jul 1, 2015
2,518 Interview Reviews

2.6

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Infosys in May 2015.

Interview

Online interview via GoToMeeting with two people from India. They asked me about logic questions which would be applied to programming that they will train. I am a Physics student at a top university and they expected me to think like a programmer.

Interview Questions

• How do you get even numbers from a series from 1 to 10? How do you reverse the string WELCOME (not by coding)? Some math questions.   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Infosys (Redmond, WA) in May 2015.

Interview

First I applied for the Project Manager position and got the interview cleared. The offer was not good enough, so I rejected the offer. After a week, they called me and scheduled an interview for Sr. Project Manager position. Cleared that interview (just one round of telephonic interview), and got the offer.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage development SLAs? Understanding of CI and DevOps models. Challenges faced with customers, war room scenarios etc.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Infosys (Aurora, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

It was very laid back it was a group interview my first group interview I was very nervous at first but the manager that interview us was very nice and chill acouple hours later I ended up getting a call too go sign some papers the next day too start working there ! ��

Interview Questions

• Why do u wanna work for Rue 21?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Infosys (New York, NY).

Interview

He called me on phone and asked me some things on my resume~ Like how was the internship, my grade in university etc. And how much do I know about the company. He Also gave me some very good advices

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Infosys in April 2015.

Interview

Very awful. I was first recruited through a university career fair. Two weeks later I received a phone call at almost 9 pm and it was the Senior principal alarmed me into asking for a rushed interview within the next two days. After the interview I was promised a HR interview that I never received and was not able to get in touch with anyone at the company. No one handed me business cards no respond to phone calls or emails until weeks later saying that I was not qualified for the position even though I was previously told that I was. It was a whole mess. This firm is VERY unprofessional and disorganized. They treat candidates with utmost disrespect.

Solution Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Infosys (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

Interview panel was a long list. It was telephonic and around 4-5 panelists were present. The interview was technical and ranged from basic to advanced questions . The interview lasted for more than an hour. Some of the questions were also generic questions on problem solving techniques.
    Not much information was shared on the requirement and the reason cited was that there was a practice level hiring in place.

Lead Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Infosys (San Jose, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Kudos to technical recruiting team, very prompt and fast feedback to candidate for applied position provided your resume should be directly in hiring managers hand. If you are going through a Infosys recruiter via linkedin or infosys career site then God bless your job search.

I was lucky enough that my resume went through a referral and directly to hiring manager, he was very fast on the interview process, scheduled one technical round same day of referral, then one more technical round in two days time frame with Solution Architect/Principal consultant. Both the interviews were video calls via webex and fortunately both went well and got cleared.

Now starts the role of best in Industry HR professionals, Infosian HRs. So strict with policy that while narrating them they forget they are hiring an employee and not a dog. Really arrogant HRs, and offering salary less then what you earn saying we are best in industry and are providing an ocean of opportunities. My worst experience with HR/recruitment team, they took 30 days to release my offer letter even though I agreed to all of their terms and conditions with matter of fact that it only took 3 days for the technical panel to evaluate my skills. May be I got one of their best HR/recruiter to work with.

Interview Questions

• Business scenarios related to 3 PL and how to integrate 3PL with Oracle.
      OM scenarios, PO scenarios etc

Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Infosys.

Interview

On campus recruiting. One interview with two principals- both behavioral and case. The first one was relaxed and personable. Difficult case about commodities and business intelligence; scattered company and best way to consolidate. Second interviewer was much less friendly, but case much easier. Client needs to cut costs while maintaining profits- identify and target most costly aspects of business.

Then I got phone interview that was behavioral and case as well. Channel partners. Was able to guess the "hypothetical" company which impressed interviewer. Got call about offer and several follow ups from last interviewer and several other recent graduates who were willing to answer questions. Was leaning toward another company but they really cared about me professionally and was hooked. Accepted offer.

Technology Lead (US) Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Infosys.

Interview

very good experience. one phone interview and on video interview. nice guys.
    They asked questions base on my experience and favor. so I was not worrying about unexpected questions.
    First round is phone interview within half hour.
    Second round is video interview with also about half hour

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

The interview process was around the aspects of my work experience. More technical and process related- no behavioural questions.Go through your resume clearly and be thorough with it so that you are not caught surprised with the details on your own resume.