Infosys

1,911 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Entry Level Interview

Entry Level

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Infosys.

Interview Details – Study Shankutala devi, interview was a cakewalk

Negotiation Details – No

InStep Global Internship Program Interview

InStep Global Internship Program

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Infosys.

Interview Details – The process was great. Once I got my application in I was contacted within the next few days for a phone interview with the Project Manager for the team I was slotted to be put on. The interview was mostly a brush through your resume and projects listed on it including specifics regarding skills and technologies used. Some technical questions based on the project work. Couple days later I heard back with an offer.

Interview Question – Just know your project material really well.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate given it was an internship program. I suppose at this stage that's frowned upon.

Senior Engagement Manager Interview

Senior Engagement Manager
Bellevue, WA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Infosys in June 2010.

Interview Details – Mulitple panel and individual interviews via phone and in person

Interview Question – How would you rate SAP, Oracle and other enterprise SW packages for use in the MRO market?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Difficult. Had to get my offer approved by the CEO.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Technical Architect Interview

Technical Architect
Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Infosys in January 2014.

Interview Details – Project and technology oriented- detailed

Interview Question – New Technologies and knowledge on that   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Lengthy

Associate Consultant Interview

Associate Consultant

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Infosys.

Interview Details – 2 telephonic rounds and one onsite interview

Interview Question – project based situational questions   View Answer

Technology Analyst Interview

Technology Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Infosys.

Interview Details – Had multiple rounds of technical interview followed by an HR round

Interview Question – Your current company is an excellent one.. then why joining Infosys ?   Answer Question

InStep Global Internship Program Interview

InStep Global Internship Program

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Infosys in February 2011.

Interview Details – I applied online, and after a a few weeks I was contacted by email with a proposal on how the internship project would be (description of the goal, tasks, etc...) and I was asked if I was interested. After confirming that I would be interested, I was contacted again for a phone interview. The phone interview was with 3 persons (HP, the Project Mentor and her Manager). They asked me to walk them through my CV, why Infosys and why I thought my background and experience would be useful to to accomplish the project. They also explained me more details about the project.

Interview Question – Why I thought my background and experience would be useful to to accomplish the project.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Systems Engineer

Interviewed at Infosys

Interview Details – The process took one day there was an interview on campus, mostly behavioural questions.

Interview Question – Questions were not that difficult.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

Interviewed at Infosys

Interview Details – Infosys had a very stringent selection process consisting of first selection based on the grades scored in under-graduation /graduation then aptitude test which is followed by technical interview (s) and finally a discussion with HR.

Interview Question – During the interview process, they ask puzzles which make you think. Here the right answer is not important but show how you think.   Answer Question

Tech Lead Interview

Tech Lead
Lakewood, NJ

I interviewed at Infosys in May 2010.

Interview Details – I have submitted my profile and got shortlisted after two weeks . I got call for interview schedule after two months and for they called me for in-person interview and I got selected.
I got offer later after three weeks and sent me for my acceptance.

Interview Question – I was asked some expected and some unexpected questions and most are high level questions.   Answer Question