Infosys

1,894 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Infosys.

Interview Details – Initial round was a written test having basic maths questions and puzzles. After clearing the test, the next round was with the HR round. If the written test is cleared you have 90% chances of getting through. THe HR round will be 1:1 and you will be asked basic questions on your resume and few puzzles.

Interview Question – Puzzles were most unexpected. Like prove that 1 + 1 = 41. You have to draw and join the plus sign to prove it. So they test your presence of mind   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There were no negotiations as such

Systems Engineer Interview

Systems Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Infosys.

Interview Details – Basic interview questions

Interview Question – What do you do in leisure time   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Infosys in January 2010.

Interview Details – The interview process is not much difficult. I was hired through the campus job fair. There was one HR round and I got the result on the same day. They sent me the offer letter a month later. The joining date was 3 months after the last date of my college.

Interview Question – It was an easy HR round. There was no complex or difficult question.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation

Business Development Manager Interview

Business Development Manager

Interviewed at Infosys

Interview Details – Applied through university recruiting. Recruiters were receptive and relatively quick.

Interview Question – A lot of questions about what my interests were. Questions about revenues, who the CEO is, etc. when other companies were brought up.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

Interviewed at Infosys

Interview Details – On campus interview. pretty straight forward. Had a basic english test and after the test , called in for another round interview. This interview was with the Manager and Senior manager. Good Interaction is required. One should be confident. Asked a few puzzles which were pretty much the same to all the people. Grilled a few other candidates.

Interview Question – No technical question. Only behavioral. Asked Puzzles.   Answer Question

Technology Architect Interview

Technology Architect
Bridgewater, NJ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Infosys in July 2010.

Interview Details – There were 2 telephonic interviews to begin with. One for screening and another technical. This was followed by an in person interview with HR. The offer was made immediately after conclusion of HR round. The call for 1st round was unexpected without prior intimation and hence was surprising since there was no communication from the company for a long while after applying initially.

Interview Question – Questions of Project Management were posed in addition to Technology skills which was unexpected for the role in question.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Manager

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Infosys.

Interview Details – On-campus interview plus a phone interview with a VP

Interview Question – Nothing major. They are looking for the confidence and capability   Answer Question

SBDM Interview

SBDM

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Infosys.

Interview Details – Detailed including 3-4 rounds of interview and physco

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Money but nor designation

Systems Engineer Interview

Systems Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Infosys.

Interview Details – Infosys visited our college campus for recruitment.
First round was a written aptitude test and second round was a HR round.
Aptitude test was easy and had all the basic questions nothing really difficult, in HR round the interviewer asked about my resume,projects done so far,favorite subject,interests/hobbies.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult or out of the blue   Answer Question

Technology Lead (US) Interview

Technology Lead (US)

Interviewed at Infosys

Interview Details – That was a direct interview by a senior manager and a technical specialist. Interview was from the head quarters Bangalore and everything went fine.

Interview Question – No unexpected or very difficult question was there.   Answer Question