Infosys Interview Questions

Updated Sep 16, 2014
1,991 Interview Reviews

2.7

Technology Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Infosys.

Had multiple rounds of technical interview followed by an HR round

Interview Questions
    • Your current company is an excellent one.. then why joining Infosys ?   Answer Question

InStep Global Internship Program Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Infosys in February 2011.

I applied online, and after a a few weeks I was contacted by email with a proposal on how the internship project would be (description of the goal, tasks, etc...) and I was asked if I was interested. After confirming that I would be interested, I was contacted again for a phone interview. The phone interview was with 3 persons (HP, the Project Mentor and her Manager). They asked me to walk them through my CV, why Infosys and why I thought my background and experience would be useful to to accomplish the project. They also explained me more details about the project.

Interview Questions
    • Why I thought my background and experience would be useful to to accomplish the project.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

The process took one day there was an interview on campus, mostly behavioural questions.

Software Engineer Interview

Infosys had a very stringent selection process consisting of first selection based on the grades scored in under-graduation /graduation then aptitude test which is followed by technical interview (s) and finally a discussion with HR.

Interview Questions
    • During the interview process, they ask puzzles which make you think. Here the right answer is not important but show how you think.   Answer Question

Tech Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lakewood, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakewood, NJ

interviewed at Infosys in May 2010.

I have submitted my profile and got shortlisted after two weeks . I got call for interview schedule after two months and for they called me for in-person interview and I got selected.
    I got offer later after three weeks and sent me for my acceptance.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked some expected and some unexpected questions and most are high level questions.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Infosys in May 2011.

very difficult but got the job

Technology Lead (US) Interview

One round aptitude test, followed by tech interview and HR interview.

No Negotiation

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Infosys.

Puzzle solving test and One face to face Interview

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Infosys in June 2012.

it was clear, got a call asking for interview timings and got a call as per schedule and detailed interview

Interview Questions
    • there was not tough questions, based on my current projects only it was asked, some questions were based on MDM feature of Informatica or real time data with informatica, that I didn't know.   Answer Question

Technology Lead (US) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

interviewed at Infosys in January 2013.

It involved technical questions and some details like personal questions were not required

Interview Questions
    • About compensation, where they will not match the current market salary   Answer Question

About compensation, where they will not match the current market salary