Infosys Interview Questions

Updated Mar 25, 2015
2,334 Interview Reviews

2.6

Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infosys.

Two 45-minute case study and behavioral questions interview. Interviewers are friendly. Interviewers are mostly partners or senior managers of the firm.

Some common questions are why infosys, what are you good at doing. Make sure that you know what is written on your resume.

Digital Transformations Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Infosys in November 2014.

Met a recruiter at a University Career Fair, applied through our University website. Interview was scheduled quickly after the application close date. Received offer a few hours after the interview. Heard there are multiple rounds of interviews for some candidates, but some candidates are taken immediately.

Interview was high-energy and thoroughly enjoyable. Interviewers were truly interested in my personal work experience and wanted to understand my unique problem solving methods, instead of having me abide by a strict case framework. They're looking for a new breed of Analyst- somebody that's smart and on-point, but also innovative and creative. Be prepared to know everything on your Resume to a tee, and apply your previous working strategies to the questions they ask.

Interview Questions
    • Before the interview there is a unexpected, surprise creative task that forces you to think outside the box.   View Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Applied on the university job board and got an email after a couple weeks to interview for their management consulting analyst position. There was only one interview but it was a back to back interview with a partner for 45 minutes to an hour. Initially they would just talk to you and ask about your projects and your resume and then would go over one case question.

My first one involved how to cut a certain percentage of costs efficiently in a company without hurting company profits and performance. The key is to target each sector and drill down on the least efficient processes.

Then for the second interviewer I got a question on what is the market size of tennis balls in the U.S. Also another case question on a business intelligence strategy for a huge international company that is scattered with it's communication and resources.

Overall it was a good experience even though I thought I did really badly on the interview and I heard back pretty quickly.

Interview Questions
    • Why Infoysys and why consulting? What do you know about Infosys   Answer Question

Their offer was not very competitive to my other offers and was the amount I made as an intern at my last company. They also have not a great reputation when I asked around because no one had ever heard of them and the one person who did bashed on the skill of their employees compared to other companies in the same industry.

Senior Project Manager Interview

The interview was very Technical and the focus is more on what the interviewee knows and sometimes they may go deeper on 1 topic. But there is very less focus on what you are capable of achieving. the Interviewer try to see the potential for building relationships and fitment for the company but did not focus more on soft skills and communication skills which may be be hard to judge but very important for Management positions

Interview Questions
    • Live case study for a Major Company with a problem - No Standards across departments and how would you tackle it   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Infosys.

Details
    ! round- Techno HR for campus recruitment. They want to know the activities performed during the course and look for sound basics of Management fundamentals. Candidate need to know what is written in the CV. Try to Market yourself and showcase how you are different from the bunch of other candidates

Senior Principal Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Infosys.

Very detailed interview process , must be good, must be cream of the crop, you must be superior at what you do.....,.. Be prepared and exceptional.................... Very technical questions...... Need to be very proficient and know latest releases

No problem ... You need to be good to get what you want

Org Change Management Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cupertino, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Cupertino, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Infosys.

Face to face at client site - contract position. Put me in a position to lie to the client - not good. I declined to go further. They also promised to pay me for the 600+ mile roundtrip and did not!

Associate Consultant Interview

Not negotiable,

Tech Architect Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Infosys.

one on one with members of team and HR interview. Group discussion. Design questions and best practices. Knowledge on Object oriented design. sample coding questions. First had phone interview with hiring manager. Then scheduled for onsite interview. company booked flight and hotel booking. Full one day onsite interview.

Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Infosys.

The HR contacted after the referral invite discussing about 4 types of interviews. First two interviews were phone interviews, one in person and last was just for formality a phone interview. These were with partner/principals at Infosys. Each interview was divided in knowing about myself ( why infosys, why consulting), a case study and few HR questions - testing negotiation skills, creative idea, few technical details, management of resource shortage.

Not negotiable