Infosys Interview Questions

2,699 Interview Reviews

2.6

Lead Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (San Jose, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Kudos to technical recruiting team, very prompt and fast feedback to candidate for applied position provided your resume should be directly in hiring managers hand. If you are going through a Infosys recruiter via linkedin or infosys career site then God bless your job search. I was lucky enough that my resume went through a referral and directly to hiring manager, he was very fast on the interview process, scheduled one technical round same day of referral, then one more technical round in two days time frame with Solution Architect/Principal consultant. Both the interviews were video calls via webex and fortunately both went well and got cleared. Now starts the role of best in Industry HR professionals, Infosian HRs. So strict with policy that while narrating them they forget they are hiring an employee and not a dog. Really arrogant HRs, and offering salary less then what you earn saying we are best in industry and are providing an ocean of opportunities. My worst experience with HR/recruitment team, they took 30 days to release my offer letter even though I agreed to all of their terms and conditions with matter of fact that it only took 3 days for the technical panel to evaluate my skills. May be I got one of their best HR/recruiter to work with.

Interview Questions

• Business scenarios related to 3 PL and how to integrate 3PL with Oracle. OM scenarios, PO scenarios etc   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

On campus recruiting. One interview with two principals- both behavioral and case. The first one was relaxed and personable. Difficult case about commodities and business intelligence; scattered company and best way to consolidate. Second interviewer was much less friendly, but case much easier. Client needs to cut costs while maintaining profits- identify and target most costly aspects of business. Then I got phone interview that was behavioral and case as well. Channel partners. Was able to guess the "hypothetical" company which impressed interviewer. Got call about offer and several follow ups from last interviewer and several other recent graduates who were willing to answer questions. Was leaning toward another company but they really cared about me professionally and was hooked. Accepted offer.

Technology Lead (US) Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

very good experience. one phone interview and on video interview. nice guys. They asked questions base on my experience and favor. so I was not worrying about unexpected questions. First round is phone interview within half hour. Second round is video interview with also about half hour

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

The interview process was around the aspects of my work experience. More technical and process related- no behavioural questions.Go through your resume clearly and be thorough with it so that you are not caught surprised with the details on your own resume.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

1. Was contacted by a recruiter and was scheduled for an interview. 2. Had an interview via GoToMeeting. Had some technical and behavioral questions. Then I din't get any reply for 2 weeks. Then I mailed the recruiter and she said I was selected for 2nd round. Then there was no response for a month. Then again I mailed the recruiter and she said we are still doing 1st round we would contact after a week. After that there was no response. It was almost 2 months since the 1st interview. Then again I mailed the recruiter and finally she says they won't be doing 2nd round. I even gave up on an other job for Infosys. They are sooo unprofessional. Worst recruitment process .

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Interview process was very easy. the first round was aptitude. Mostly mathematical and logical reasoning questions from R.K. sharma. next was the english section. It was slightly difficult. The were questions on grammar, parts of speech, comprehension questions.

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Applied online, first it was a phone screen interview with a tech manager who asked me some database and other courses related questions like the concept of foreign key, normalization. Then the second round is all about behavioral questions. Waited for a while and contact HR to get the offer.

Interview Questions

• How to swap value of two variable without using a third variable? How do you learn a new technology?   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

i saw the opportunity from recruit website , then submit resume online, then got a phone interview first and after that had a face to face interview, nothing unexpected and i did well

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Interview with two executives and one case study at the end. I attended a coffee chat on campus prior to the interview which I think helped me gage the company culture. The office was extremely kind, accommodating, and candid in their answers as well as support.

Interview Questions

• How would you market a new car seat within the United States?   Answer Question

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys in March 2015.

Interview

One day: 45 min skype call. Two recruiters on the other side. One was a HR other a senior Technical engineer. They asked the very basic stuff about programming. Favorite programming language and Datastructures

Interview Questions

• everything about oops and Data structures. The pretty basic stuff. Nothing to difficult. Nothing out of the books.   Answer Question