Infosys

Updated Mar 2, 2015
2,302 Interview Reviews

2.7

Test Engineer Interview

Very thorough and technical.
    There is no standard format, the technical questions are asked by prospective project team .

Test Engineer Interview

The recruitment drive was at college and there were 200 to 300 people selected. There was a general round where it was a aptitude test and once you cleared them there was a Personal Interview round after which you are selected.

Senior Associate Consultant Interview

Interview Process was Okay . The question conceptual related to Functional area that I have worked . Mostly Configuration , Functional and working of industry related question they have asked .Billing schema data Modeling , Business Case related question they asked. Experience on the last project , Various Situation that arises and how you handle these type of question they have asked

Interview Questions
    • Data modeling and Design related questions are tricky .   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infosys.

Complete waste of time. Interviewed 3 people and got good candid feedback but at the end was told they don't have a position open for which they are interviewing. I assume they were just phishing for a potential project they might get.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Infosys.

Easy puzzles and standard 1:1 interview questions. Match puzzles, numerical analysis, quantitative analysis, graphs and charts. No software related questions. Standard after college problems. Interview was no stress, easy. Mass hiring. Standard interview questions. Only HR interview, no technical questions.

Technology Analyst Interview

Weekend interview . 1st round was technical followed by interpersonal and communication skills. it was around 40 mins interview. Mainly focused on Java basics and jsp, servlets and struts and spring. How to handle team, review team members assignment, etc.. Then was the HR round for salary and joining location negotiation.

Test Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Infosys.

I was selected through campus interview. I had 1 written test comprising of puzzles and english knowledge. Post that i had an interview with the HR. The HR round was very straight forward. Just prepare to tell about yourself. Be confident. That's what they are looking for from a fresher right out of the college.

Interview Questions
    • Once you clear the written exam, there is nothing difficult.   Answer Question

Entry Level Interview

Study Shankutala devi, interview was a cakewalk

InStep Global Internship Program Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Infosys.

The process was great. Once I got my application in I was contacted within the next few days for a phone interview with the Project Manager for the team I was slotted to be put on. The interview was mostly a brush through your resume and projects listed on it including specifics regarding skills and technologies used. Some technical questions based on the project work. Couple days later I heard back with an offer.

Interview Questions
    I didn't negotiate given it was an internship program. I suppose at this stage that's frowned upon.

Associate Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Infosys.

2 telephonic rounds and one onsite interview