Infosys

Relevance Date Difficulty

Industry Principal Consultant Interview

Industry Principal Consultant

Interviewed at Infosys

Interview Details – Multiple phone interviews , in-person and then cross-vertical interview

Interview Question – Nobody asked any really difficult queston   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Take it or leave it

Senior Project Manager Interview

Senior Project Manager

Interviewed at Infosys

Interview Details – It was not that complex and more practical\case study based questions

Interview Question – No difficult question at all   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No not really

Principal Consultant Interview

Principal Consultant

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Infosys in November 2013.

Interview Details – I was initially contacted by an Infosys HR rep who found my resume on dice.com and inquired about my availability for a position her company was trying to fill in Phoenix. I informed her that I was indeed available and she proceeded to set up a phone screen. Subsequently, I spoke with 2 IT managers from HQ in Bangalore and had a 40 minute conversation in which I discussed my technical background and responded to their questions. I then proceeded to the next level of HR processing which consisted of another phone screen with a different IT manager from HQ which went well.

Interview Question – There was a question about Data Guard and RAC that was confusing and I never understood what they were asking.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Systems Engineer Interview

Systems Engineer

Interviewed at Infosys

Interview Details – i was hired as a fresher from campus placement

Interview Question – nothing difficult did not ask technical questions   Answer Question

Tech Lead Interview

Tech Lead
Northbrook, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Infosys in April 2013.

Interview Details – Simple but needs a lot of wait time.

Interview Question – What is ur expectation from salary point ?   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Systems Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Infosys in January 2010.

Interview Details – 2 on campus rounds, 1st was written test which included basic apt quest and english grammatical question, after that 2nd round was face to face interview, they just asked basic HR question, no technical questions was asked. Interview process took 1 day. HR questions included questions on my hobbies, a bit about family background, at last they gave me option to ask any question.

Consultant Interview

Consultant
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Infosys in January 2010.

Interview Details – Face to face interview with 3 seniors from the same practice. Pretty straight forward questions and answers

Negotiation Details – No negotiations

Consultant Interview

Consultant

Interviewed at Infosys

Interview Details – Pretty straightforward. There were a couple of puzzles and a written test.

Interview Question – Behavioral questions   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Associate Consultant
Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Infosys in October 2013.

Interview Details – Campus interviews and not heard back yet

Interview Question – Quite simple   Answer Question

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Senior Systems Engineer

Interviewed at Infosys

Interview Details – on campus interview was conducted it was mostly behavioral . Recruiter mostly check your analytical and problem solving skills.

Interview Question – - Interview is mostly analytical   Answer Question